Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Plumerville, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Plumerville
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door CompanyDirect Service Overhead came out 30min after my call on a Saturday morning, installed a new circuit board and even adjusted the door when he noticed it wasn't set right. Total expense was very reasonable.
- Precision Door Service of Northwest ArkansasTimely arrival, two workers until afternoon, well organized, demonstrated, and cleaned up after. Appears to be quality product and works great!
- NWA Garage DoorNWA Garage Door did an excellent job! They came out the same day that I called them. Installed a new opener with some nice features that I requested and fixed our door that had loud squeaks. Now you can't even hear the door opening. I would definitely recommend using NWA Garage Door!!
- GARAGE DOOR FIXER LLCThe (owner?) man who answered the phone was extremely professional, and has a polished, almost radio personality type of voice. I told him I could be home in the afternoon, so I was given a 1.5 hour service window on the SAME DAY I phoned in the service call. Service technician, Steve, phoned in at the start of the window to tell me he was half an hour away. He spent 1 minute diagnosing the extent of the repairs needed. He took off the broken springs. He put on the new springs. He adjusted some other cables and tensions. It actually runs smoother and quieter than it ever did. We spent about 8 minutes on invoicing and paper work before I wrote a check. I told him it was great service and I was happy enough I would write my first Angie's List review. I could tell these reviews are important to their business, and he let me know they appreciate this courtesy. I would use them again and am recommending them to you
- ROYAL OVERHEAD DOOR INCDriver did not have GPS in truck, so he had to call several times for directions. Except for that, everything went smoothly. Randy was skilled, fast and courteous. Everything worked first time it was tried and has worked perfectly since. Randy lubricated the moving parts and gave us an itemized bill to submit to our home warranty company. The service call itself only cost $75; the rest paid for parts -- parts that had failed or would have failed very soon. Operation of the door is quiet and smooth now, which is a welcome change
- OVERHEAD DOORThe price wasn't bad. It didn't take them long. We actually got to set the appointment. They just showed up to fix it on time. There were no unexpected issues. Everything was good.
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreThey were very prompt in scheduling the job and completed it as promised. They had to return to perform a minor readjustment, but that was done promptly also. Their price for the job was significantly lower than a bid from another firm in this area.
- The Garage Door Doctor IncThey showed up on time and completed the job in a very timely manner. They were courteous and professional and the door looks great. I called the next day to inquire about insulation and was told if I wanted to do it myself it would be cheaper to buy the material at Lowe's.
- Camden Glass & Overhead Door IncI called two companies when looking for a garage door replacement. First company took over two weeks to give me a quote. Camden Overhead door and Glass was out within a week. The price was very competitive and the quote given had many different options. Riley Gilliam was the person who provided me with the quote and was very professional and informative. Talking to him, allowed me to pick options that I did not know I could afford. Example, I was able to pick an insulated door for only 79 dollars extra. I was also very happy with this company due to their willingness to install an operator that they did not sell. Most companies are not willing to work with their customers with parts you provide because they only make money off of the labor and not the part. They provided me with an install date that was within two weeks of the quote, very prompt service. Josh Anders was the technician who provided the installation of the new garage door and operator. After talking with him, I was very pleased to hear that he had moved to the area and already had a lot of experience installing garage door equipment. The experience of Josh shows in the installation of the door. During the install, he was very professional and allowed me to customise where he installed some of the equipment. The full install took less than 4 hours and from the installation, you can see where he did not cut any corners. The garage door shuts so smoothly, it also seals itself to where very little, if any air escapes. I had no clue that a garage door could be installed to the point where it actually seals. One other person I worked with during this process was a lady named Brandy, she was the person in billing. She was very nice and professional also. My overall opinion is extremely positive and will be calling them for all my future glass and garage door needs. Do and Don'ts - Only thing I can say is, DO NOT just buy the cheapest door.Pay a tiny bit extra and have them install a door that is insulated. <-- One of the better decisions I have made recently
Garage Door Companies in Plumerville
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:I had used this man before. He had the part needed and I felt charged a fair price. Not this time! I paid $675 for a garage door opener I later found on Amazon for $180. The man charged me almost $500 to install the opener. I also later found out Home Depot will install garage door openers for $97! This guy took me to the cleaners. BewareGregg S.
- Business Description:Installs, repairs, residential and commercial. 5 years experience. Owner operated.
- Business Description:We are home improvement consultants. I work the state of Oklahoma while my grandson works the state of Arkansas. We offer financing through several reputable companies and if you are paying cash, guarantee no money out of pocket until the job is finished. Our professional installers work hand in hand with our customers to ensure the project meets their expectations
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Gene Vance, James Copeland
- Business Description:I am a handyman providing services such as carpentry and general maintenance including: Caulking/grout, appliance install/repairs, furniture assembly, hang shelves/mirrors/TV's, leaks and more!Recent Review:Mike couldn't have done a better job for the money I paid him. I got few quotes from other places but nothing beat Mid Coast Home Services. When I got home from work, the job was complete and I couldn't be more satisfiedWonjae S.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:We purchased Overhead Door Company of Northeast Arkansas in 2005 and added to our existing companies to aid in our bidding products on jobs. We are a family owned and operated business of 51 employees located in Jonesboro AR. We provide numerous sales, services and repairs on a complete line of residential, commercial and industrial jobs. We specialize in garage doors, electric openers, install fire doors, rolling steel doors and high speed traffic doors. We also sell dock equipment, hang..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Plumerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Camden Glass & Overhead Door Inc1150 W Washington St
- CAS Construction & Roofing8667 US Hwy. 71 S.
- Chuck's Door Service3077 N Elizabeth Ave
- CLASSIC EXTERIORS2320 TECOMSEH RD
- Calaway Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS3620 Stadium Blvd
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS
- Pressurized Power Washing200 Lakeland Dr Apt D1
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Pressurized Power Washing
- Tizz, LLC3855 Treat Lane
- Tizz, LLC
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
- William Wallace Construction