Geek Squad - Best Buy

With Angi since July 2010

Computer Sales
TV Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Trouble shooting electrical issues. Wiring in new lights,fixing older lights, switches receptacles, all your home electrical needs

In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

05/19/2014

I did not have them in my house, so I guess it is kind of hard to evaluate them but I think they were fine. I will recommend them highly. I don’t have bad things to say about them only positive things. They were very helpful.

Description of Work
I used the services of Best Buy. They updated my computer and installed antivirus software.

Category computer repair

09/10/2013

The geek squad is great. If I was more knowledgeable i am sure I could do it myself. Having a young trained group sure makes life a lot easier.

Description of Work
Fixed my new laptop that was jammed.

Category computer repair,computer sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available