Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in London, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in London
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- Shook's HVACR Servicevery professional and honest. Arrived on time and I feel went above and beyond what most service would do. Reasonable rates and would gladly reccomend to other people needing heating or air conditioning work.
- Haines Appliance Service IncSo far so good. Have to wait and see if ice maker starts. Used these guys 2 years ago when fridge was still under warranty. Found them on here. Recommend them.
- Freddie Davis ApplianceHe was very prompt with pick up, repair and delivery. He provided excellent service. Very warm and friendly and knows what he is doing!
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceThey're very professional. They came on time. They found what was wrong with it right away and they fixed it. I have no problem with them.
- GAITHER'S APPLIANCE HEATINGThey have been excellent every time they have come. The guy is just as nice as he can be. The experience was great and it is cool in here now. They are very well trained. He knew what he was doing. They have always been able to fix everything that I've called them about. They have also worked on our washer and dryer. It is a little expensive but I haven't compared their prices
- Certified Appliance SvcAllen was the repair man's name. He was very nice and courteous. Our dryer quit working so we decided to replace a few things on our own and when those didn't work we called Certified Appliance Services. He was on time, he was actually early but I couldn't make it to my house until the designated time we agreed upon. He showed up right on the dot, established that our dryer needed the time replaced after disassembling the dryer trying to find the easiest and quickest fix first. When he figured out it was the time he called his office, ordered the part and gave me an exact price of his services before he left so we knew what to expect when he came back and fixed the timer. I'm very satisfied with the service of the company and will call them in the future if anything should need to be repaired. The price seemed a bit pricey to me but considering the other reviews, it seems about normal. And after reading other reviews from other companies I really shouldn't complain because it was the cheapest. All-in-all, I'm very pleased. He even went out of his way to do a few extra things to the dryer to ensure that it stays working properly for a while
Appliance Repair Experts in London
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
Deals in London for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in London
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Quality Appliance Repair1908 W C Pl
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- Freddie Davis Appliance402 NE 5th St
- Freddie Davis Appliance
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Peters Family Living201 N Arkansas Ave
- Peters Family Living