Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2016

3.9

Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor* 2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage • $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance) • 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)** 3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage • $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan • 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99*** Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today! * 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state. ** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply. *** Limitations apply” ...

WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock piping

Offers by WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. on Angi
Rix HVAC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

MC square plumbing repair

Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business thanks and God bless!

11/19/2018

Great. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!

Description of Work
Dishwasher installed

01/06/2018

The earliest date for service call was over two weeks away. 17 days. And we would be charged $80 just gor him to show up. Parts and labor were to be billed separately, in addition to mileage charges since we wereover 50 miles from store. .

Description of Work
My Samsung dryer, which was purchased from Sears, and is approximately one year old no longer heats.

06/13/2017

A quick look at the appliance and a repair quote that was more than a new range cost. Still had to pay over $80 for the call.

Description of Work
Range repair.

01/31/2017

Work was done on time & quality was excellent

Description of Work
Ice maker machine evaluation & repair.

10/26/2016

It didn't go well. I've called them to do different work. I had to have someone else after they came out here because they didn't charge right. They double charged me. I wasn't going to pay it and I called someone else and it was much less.

Description of Work
They came out to work on the riding lawnmower.

Category appliance repair

Appliance repair - cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, double ovens, dryers, freezers, garbage disposals, gas grills, ice makers, ranges, range hoods, refrigerators, ovens, stacked laundry, trash compactors & washers.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa