The Home Handyman

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2006

Retired in April of 2020...

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

C B Painting

We specialize in interior/exterior painting. Stucco repair, drywall repair, sanding, pressure washing, deck/porch restoration, cabinet repainting/ refacing. Over 10+ years experience. We take pride in our work.

Interpretations By Brenda

We like to help people love their home again. Additional contact name - Wes Tate.

11/27/2017

It went great! you can't hardly tell the holes were ever there. They did a great job blending the popcorn.

Description of Work
Ceiling Patches

Category handyman service

08/10/2017

He came out but never sent me an estimate.

Description of Work
I had him out for a estimate to remove a wall.

Category drywall,handyman service

04/10/2017

Mr. Hopper came out and assessed the situation. His employee came out later that week and was able to repair the tile. Then came out and installed the shower door when the tile had set. He had to come out again because the doors were installed in the wrong direction, but he did not charge to us to fix it.

Description of Work
Install shower door and repair shower tile.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

06/28/2016

The job went well. Took a little longer than I hoped since he had to work me into schedule (known up front) and we had weather issues. Overall a thorough job was done and I am happy with the finished product.

Description of Work
Wood siding rot repair, about 20ft along bottom edge of back of house. Included replacing wood siding, trim and painting.

Category handyman service

03/03/2016

Well, it didn't really go so smoothly, but those events are often more telling than when things go perfectly. We had a big flood inside our home right before the holiday season. The water inlet to the toilet sprouted a big leak in the middle of the night. By the time we discovered it in the morning, the water was several inches deep in the bathroom (upstairs), and the garage ceiling below was pour...

Description of Work
He mostly coordinated subcontractors to repair my garage ceiling and then a bath remodel, plus replaced the kitchen sink. I think he did some prep work himself.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,home remodeling

General handyman services. Painting, drywall, finish carpentry, custom built-ins, bath and kitchen remodels.