How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Alexander, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Alexander
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie was extremely prompt with coming to assess the damage and get me a quote. They were able to get the repair scheduled within a few days. They showed up exactly when they said they would and they were extremely profressional. The work done was excellent and the price was very reasonable.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI can not say enough about the fabulous work that was done by Eddie and "the guys"! I've never seen such meticulous work! Every detail was perfect. They were so very friendly and professional! These poor guys worked in 100+ temperatures! Eddie listened carefully to the "plan" I had in my head and made my dreams come true! I can't stop looking at my beautiful deck! I will be calling them for every household need that arises! I also wanted to point out that my calls were returned promptly and professionally. They were here exactly when they said each and every day and worked to leave a perfectly clean environment! (maybe even cleaner than when they got here!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe vendor showed up right on time, made the repairs, and stuck to his estimate. He left no mess, and was very pleasant to deal with. Most importantly, he made the repairs completely to my liking and expectations.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIn this day of getting poor customer service, it was so refreshing to find someone like Eddy Higgins. He promptly returned all phone calls, showed up exactly on time and performed the work professionally. I will certainly be using him again when I need a handyman. His charge was more than reasonable
- 31-W INSULATIONThey aren't inexpensive but the quality of their products and work are very good. I wanted foam but it was too expensive, regular bat insulation must be carefully installed to get full value so BIB is a very good comprimise. In addition, you get R23 vs R19 for fiberglass or foam in a 5.5 inch wall. They still haven't blown the ceiling but I'm having them do an R50 after the sheetrock. They were a day or two late but the total job was done very quickly after they arrived. The bad weather contributed to their being late. Since weather is slowing everyone else down, being late was of little consequence. I highly recommend 31-W. Their bids also make more sense than other companies bids but all of these companies could be more specific in their bids
- Taylor InsulationEverything was great. Arrived on time. Gave excellent advice. Completed work when promised.Everything went great.
- Taylor InsulationThe crew came in, removed old insulation batts from attic and attic crawl space, and blew in new insulation. This, with Entergy coupons was 400$. Had to wait a few weeks for the second half to be completed, as I had some flooring replaced and a subsequent termite inspection when old damages discovered. Once that was done Kelly brought back the crew and sprayed foam on the floor underneath. Kelly kept in touch, and both our schedules were accommodated
- Lewis & Company ConstructionI've used them again for another job. They were here last summer either June or July. It was only about a hundred dollars maybe. They did a good job and got out here soon after I contacted them and the work was thorough. I have looked back under there and none of it has fallen down. He got right back with me when I contacted him. He got out within a day or two after I contacted him. James is very thorough and communicates well and tells you what he's going to do and stands behind his work. I highly recommend him
- The Home HandymanHe was very punctual, very neat and we felt he had a good sense of what was necessary in order to completely replace our living room ceiling. He subcontracted out the work on the trim and mudding. Everything was cleaned up really well.
- Southern Insulation & SupplyThe agent who did the initial estimates was very punctual, knowledgable and professional, providing different options and associated costs. The prices were very reasonable. In particular, the company had a coupon from Entergy (my electrical energy provider), so my cost was approximately $240 less than it would have been. The men who came to install the installation were also punctual and professional, did fast, efficient work and cleaned up after themselves - nicely done! The men who came another time to install the new gutters also were relatively quick and efficient. However, I did specifically ask that they ensure all the materials were removed from the backyard as we had a dog. Nevertheless, the men not only did not close the backyard gate when they left, but also left behind several small pieces of metal in the yard, including several-inches-long spikes. They also did not connect one of the drain hoses high enough on the down spouts, so i am concerned about flooding in that area (unfortunately, i did not check on this before they left). Despite these few issues, overall I would recommend this company to others and plan to use them again to add covers to the gutters
Insulation Companies in Alexander
- Business Description:Two Brothers excels where the big companies fail. We know our customers by name, plus we don't have a ton of overhead so we won't charge you an arm and a leg like the big guys. We're here for all your home needs. Emergency services also available. No Job too large or small we do it all! Call us at (501) 301-4653 todayRecent Review:Amazingly fast service for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!!Elsie W.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SERVICES AVAILABLE NOW! Who can you call when disaster strikes? Whether it’s a fire, a flood, or a mold problem, you need someone on your side who can get you back on your feet fast. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t wait to get help. Call GilRay Restoration right awayRecent Review:It went well! There's no more mold.Stephen B.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:A&D Restoration is a Accredited member with the Arkansas BBB with A+ rating. A&D has been central Arkansas premier restoration co. since 2002. We are a general contractor specializing in Fire, Water and Storm damage restoration, remodels, room additions. All residential and commercial needs from flooring to roofingRecent Review:Five Stars Mr. Broussard is an expert General Contractor. I have known his company for 10 years. An Insurance claim brought him to our home 10 years ago. On this 2020 remodel project, every specialized workman or work woman that he scheduled and sent to our home to complete a task, was the best in the business. He monitored the remodel personally from the onset to the finished room. I could not have asked for anything more. I would hire him againBobbie W.
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud ofRecent Review:They didn't even show up for an estimateRobyn G.
- Business Description:Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part o..Recent Review:Prompt and professional service, the crew were very friendly and polite, they completed the work as contracted in less than 4 hours. We had 3 beams and 9 jacks installed. They were careful to protect our hardwood floors and cleaned after installation. Our only criticism is the crew were not wearing masks and our door was frequently left openSandy C.
- Business Description:Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar panel systems in the United States. We have a mission to bring clean and affordable energy to power homes across the nation. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. The Sunpro Solar difference is our ability to provide customers with a phenomenal experience and partner with industry-leading products to deliver the best options to go solar. Our reputation precedes us and ..Recent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profitsCaroline M.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q..Recent Review:The Sales Call for the ESTIMATE went great., but that was the only thing. The smooth talking sales guy had us pegged from the get go. Our Esitmate turned out to be $8455.00 for a Jacuzzi tub (Name brand) Quickly turned into "Sign here" Oh yes He even said We could sign the 3 day cancelation Wavier, just in case WE Wanted to cancel ? but by signing said Wavier, it could delay the job and they're so far out, start date could be (Nov 2021) before they could get started. So gulible us, We signed the 3 day cancelation wavier. (which I instantly regretted) The Sales rep left our house on 8/26/21 and we didnt hear from anyone again until 9/23/21 when we found a message on our answering machine stating they needed to schudule a time to come out to get the final mesasurements for the job? We returned the call, that person was out of the office, we have been playing phone tag ever since. We have yet to speak to a rep for this company about the job? Now Due to unforeseen problems, we decided we couldn't go through with this job again we called the company and they told us we had to cancel in writing. So I sent them a letter canceling the job. on 10/4/21 as of todays date 10/16/21 we still havent heard back from this company. So now we're assuming we've loss the entire deposit of $1691.00 . Which is the quickest thing I've seen out of this company, is How quickly they charged our credit card for the $1691.00 depost posted on 9/1/21. There was No Product ordered for our job, because they Never came out to get the final measurements. We did recieve a Thank you card from someone at the company with a "plastic carry toothpick package" post marked 10/4/21 funny how it arrived after our unanswered phone calls to this company. So for our $1691.00 Deposit, We have recieved from this comapny Community Builders in Tulsa OK, 3 sheets of paper (the work order) with paper folder at the time of the first & Only visit. Oh we did recieve a "We appreciate your business" Thank you card, with toothpick holderJanet P.
- Business Description:Southern Insulation and Gutters, Inc. has been in business since 1979. We are family owned and operated. Our services include insulation (Blown Fiberglass, Cellulose and Batts) and Gutters ( 5" and 6" gutters, Leaf Free/Leaf Proof System and Screen). Our main office is located in Hot Springs, AR and we service all of Central Arkansas. We specialize in residental, new construction and commercialRecent Review:No call back and probably another biden supporter no showWesley P.
- Business Description:Serving the Little Rock, Arkansas area by providing fireplace installation, gutter installation, gutter protection services and insulation installation. Local Relationships. National Resources. Call us today! Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:After numerous phone calls to get Dustin to offer a bid on my project, he finally came out and offered a proposal. I accepted. I waited and left several messages with the office and on his cell phone. This is over 2 months of waiting and not even the courtesy of a return phone call. I think NOT. If this is how you treat your customers (or worse, your potential customers) no thank you. My review is to MOVE along to another company and save yourself the headache!Lisa H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Find insulation contractors in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Sweet Home
- North Little Rock
insulation contractors in Alexander
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Restoration IncPO Box 6212
- ABBEY CARPET AND FLOOR OF LITTLE ROCK7305 CANTRELL RD
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Absolute Wildlife, IncPO Box 251568
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Window & Door Solutions1630 Ten Mile Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MacArthur Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All American Handyman and Home Improvement211 Rodney Guthrie Dr
- ALL NATURAL STONE2225 COTTONDALE LANE
Little Rock, Arkansas
- AR Homes & Construction15240 Childress Road
- Arkansas Energy Innovation1423 Main Street, Suite C
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A & D Restoration Inc
- Benetz Construction11908 Sweetwater Run
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Benetz Construction
- Capitol Insulators & Bldg Prods4300 Rixey Rd
- Centark Heat and Air15335 Country Pl
- Champion Bats and Wildlife Control Specialists Inc312 Deer Creek Dr
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Capitol Insulators & Bldg Prods
- Jacksonville Heating and Air, Inc.1200 South Hwy 161
- Jacksonville Heating and Air, Inc.
- OFS Crawl Space1101 E Kiehl Ave
- OFS Crawl Space
- Shepard's Construction211 Woodmere St
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Southern Insulation & Supply1116 Sleepy Valley Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Steve Hester and SonsP.O. Box 40
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- Sustainable Services77 CR 1317
- Shepard's Construction
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest Control4228 E 43rd St Ste A
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- The Home Handyman17200 Chenal Pkwy. Ste 300 Pmb 303
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest Control