You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Little Rock, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Little Rock
- AirTecs EnviromentalThey were very quick. Came the next day to test and remove. Did it in less than the time that was quoted. Gave a substantial discount to remove since we also used them to test. They were very thorough and timely in getting the report back to me. They were very personable and friendly and professional. No issues at all
Asbestos Removal Services in Little Rock
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered.Recent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommendSheryll S.
- Business Description:At EnviroPro Testing and Consulting "WE KEEP ARKANSANS BREATHING EASY" THINK YOU GOT MOLD??? Have you had recent water damage? Toilet overflow? A roof leak maybe? Ice Maker water line break? Now you have a disgusting smell? Do feel fine at work but when you get home you get stuffy, eyes and nose run a bit, perhaps a cough one of these systems or..Recent Review:John was very responsive to my request for a mold inspection. He was prompt, helpful, and a great communicator. I will definitely use these services again.Megan H.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:Diamond State Renovation & Remodeling is a full service from roof to foundation everything in between contractor. We also specialize in fire and water damage. Let us provide you with a free consultation and estimate on any of your projects. Call today!
- Recent Review:very poorly. Very poor response time- always sick pr something else. <br /> Did not pay his employees- who complained to me. He told them that I did not pay- absolutely not true. He received his [ayment before finishing the job. <br /> Did not return for finishing touches. <br /> <br /Jay M.
- Business Description:We at River City Construction believe in two things - Quality and Communication. It is important to us to keep our Clients informed at all times, which is why we provide both Written and Photographic Documentation throughout all phases of a project. The system we have developed has driven our success in the Residential, Commercial, and Military Sectors. Solutions are an important aspect of any project. An important aspect of a Solution is Quality. Furthermore, an important aspect of ..Recent Review:This company claims that communication is a priority for them, but trying to communicate with them is nearly impossible. They avoid phone calls, avoid speaking the rare times any management shows up at the jobsite, and they are combative and abusive when you do speak with them. They were not knowledgeable about permits required or standard building codes with the Health department. After we fired them from our job, we had a hard time finding a contractor who would take on the responsibility of finishing our job because the work that was done was so substandard, the third party inspector said that it will cost more to finish the project as it would to start from scratch due to such bad work! They did not pay our subcontractors even though we paid River City more than double the actual bills. Complaints were filed with the contractor licensing board by people who worked for them for a short period of time on our job and found that they were being dishonest and unprofessional. The board has told us that their license has been revoked, however we know that they are still doing work that is left over from past jobs. <br /> Bottom line... DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE!! River City Construction, owners are Richard Webber and James Elkins. <br /Mary S.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Contractors' Arkansas license number is 0312551014 has been serving Arkansas and surrounding areas for over 8 years. Pinnacle's Price Match Guarantee will meet or beat any legitimate pricing.
- Business Description:Atoka, Inc. is a full-service engineering and environmental consulting firm, providing a wide range of services to private industry and government agencies.Our experienced engineers, scientists and specialists take the guesswork out of environmental compliance and provide the highest quality design and permitting services availableRecent Review:It went well with the exception of waiting for their report, but we are out of the country so it may take a while for us to receive it.Harriett Lynn L.
Deals in Little Rock for Asbestos Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Cammack Village
- Sweet Home
- North Little Rock
- Shannon Hills
asbestos removal services in Little Rock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1954435 Ruddell Hill Cir
- Atoka Inc11701 i 30 Bldg 1 Ste 119
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Atoka Inc
- River City Construction714 Calhoun St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- River City Construction
- Site Environmental and Acquisition Services, Inc.6615 Murray Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Site Environmental and Acquisition Services, Inc.