Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Vilonia, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Vilonia
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie was extremely prompt with coming to assess the damage and get me a quote. They were able to get the repair scheduled within a few days. They showed up exactly when they said they would and they were extremely profressional. The work done was excellent and the price was very reasonable.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIn this day of getting poor customer service, it was so refreshing to find someone like Eddy Higgins. He promptly returned all phone calls, showed up exactly on time and performed the work professionally. I will certainly be using him again when I need a handyman. His charge was more than reasonable
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe vendor showed up right on time, made the repairs, and stuck to his estimate. He left no mess, and was very pleasant to deal with. Most importantly, he made the repairs completely to my liking and expectations.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI can not say enough about the fabulous work that was done by Eddie and "the guys"! I've never seen such meticulous work! Every detail was perfect. They were so very friendly and professional! These poor guys worked in 100+ temperatures! Eddie listened carefully to the "plan" I had in my head and made my dreams come true! I can't stop looking at my beautiful deck! I will be calling them for every household need that arises! I also wanted to point out that my calls were returned promptly and professionally. They were here exactly when they said each and every day and worked to leave a perfectly clean environment! (maybe even cleaner than when they got here!
- Taylor InsulationThe crew came in, removed old insulation batts from attic and attic crawl space, and blew in new insulation. This, with Entergy coupons was 400$. Had to wait a few weeks for the second half to be completed, as I had some flooring replaced and a subsequent termite inspection when old damages discovered. Once that was done Kelly brought back the crew and sprayed foam on the floor underneath. Kelly kept in touch, and both our schedules were accommodated
- Energymasters of Arkansas, Inc.EMC performed the audit and provided a 30page analysis showing basic, medium and delux upgrades. They also explained how the home performs and performed calculations to right-size ducts and AC. Their analysis was more complete and accurate than any other (I have had three blower door tests and 5 AC estimates). Their prices initially appeared high, but in retrospect (after having different contractors do the insulation and AC replacement) were fair. They were hard to get on the phone to follow up with later estimates for some parts of the job. They are one of only two or three firms in this region who can do a full energy audit, plus the follow-up work
- Southern Insulation & SupplyResponded right away to inquiry, got estimate in next day or two, job done in less than a week. Very professional, nice installers. Good experience overall. Very friendly and efficient.
- Nicholson Heating & ACWow, where do I begin. Kudos to Nicholson Heating and AC. My needs requirements were met and exceeded. The company customer image is very tidy, clean-cut and professional looking. Crew, vehicles and equipment showed pride in their appearance. This company was the only company out of the five I interviewed who had trained and educated associates in SAVING me MONEY with ENTERGY Rebates. John Blankenship, staff ENERGTY Auditor, and his team were amazing.Team showed up at the appointed time and worked rapidly and effectively. They cleaned up after job was completed. Blankenship has extensive certification and training and supervised the entire process. He listened to me. He answered all my questions. With his broad knowledge base, he was able to locate and install additional items I wanted. If I had a company I would want Blankenship to represent me. Give this man a bonus for his customer service, because he is the reason I did business with Nicholson Heating and AC. Keith Robinson, service tech, has Testo Digital Gagues, that measure sub-cooling, super-heat, condenser temperature, evaporator temperature, liquid line temperature, suction line temperature and pressures. This valuable piece of equipment is high tech indeed. Robinson was able to immediately identify all pressure and fluid levels precisely. I can now rest assured that my HVAC investment is being maintained just like a fine racing car. Previously, AC was not cooling properly. An independent provider made multiple inspections, he used industry standard testing methods which could not assess exactly what my system needed. Now my expensive unit is working perfectly. The unit is happy and I am happy
- G & S InsulatingI requested a written estimate, they went ahead and put me on the schedule. They came on the day as discussed. There was a problem with the pump on the truck, so they had to get another truck to get the spray foam working. Aside from the equipment malfunction, everything went as planned. They completed the job the same day, and cleaned up everything
- Lewis & Company Construction.James did a thorough walk thru with us several times during the process. He asked what we wanted and advised us on alternatives when we weren't sure what we wanted. He was professional and courteous, as were all of his team. The estimate was detailed and each project was priced. The prices on the estimate were exactly what we were charged when the project was completed. James and his associate checked on progress personally. They were available by phone and e-mail any time we had a question. This is a courteous and trustworthy group of people. I have used the company for two small projects --- installing a garbage disposal and unclogging a toilet -- since the renovation was completed because I trust the Lewis and Co's people and their work
Insulation Companies in Vilonia
- Business Description:A&D Restoration is a Accredited member with the Arkansas BBB with A+ rating. A&D has been central Arkansas premier restoration co. since 2002. We are a general contractor specializing in Fire, Water and Storm damage restoration, remodels, room additions. All residential and commercial needs from flooring to roofingRecent Review:Five Stars Mr. Broussard is an expert General Contractor. I have known his company for 10 years. An Insurance claim brought him to our home 10 years ago. On this 2020 remodel project, every specialized workman or work woman that he scheduled and sent to our home to complete a task, was the best in the business. He monitored the remodel personally from the onset to the finished room. I could not have asked for anything more. I would hire him againBobbie W.
- Business Description:Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part o..Recent Review:Prompt and professional service, the crew were very friendly and polite, they completed the work as contracted in less than 4 hours. We had 3 beams and 9 jacks installed. They were careful to protect our hardwood floors and cleaned after installation. Our only criticism is the crew were not wearing masks and our door was frequently left openSandy C.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar panel systems in the United States. We have a mission to bring clean and affordable energy to power homes across the nation. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. The Sunpro Solar difference is our ability to provide customers with a phenomenal experience and partner with industry-leading products to deliver the best options to go solar. Our reputation precedes us and ..Recent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profitsCaroline M.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q..Recent Review:The Sales Call for the ESTIMATE went great., but that was the only thing. The smooth talking sales guy had us pegged from the get go. Our Esitmate turned out to be $8455.00 for a Jacuzzi tub (Name brand) Quickly turned into "Sign here" Oh yes He even said We could sign the 3 day cancelation Wavier, just in case WE Wanted to cancel ? but by signing said Wavier, it could delay the job and they're so far out, start date could be (Nov 2021) before they could get started. So gulible us, We signed the 3 day cancelation wavier. (which I instantly regretted) The Sales rep left our house on 8/26/21 and we didnt hear from anyone again until 9/23/21 when we found a message on our answering machine stating they needed to schudule a time to come out to get the final mesasurements for the job? We returned the call, that person was out of the office, we have been playing phone tag ever since. We have yet to speak to a rep for this company about the job? Now Due to unforeseen problems, we decided we couldn't go through with this job again we called the company and they told us we had to cancel in writing. So I sent them a letter canceling the job. on 10/4/21 as of todays date 10/16/21 we still havent heard back from this company. So now we're assuming we've loss the entire deposit of $1691.00 . Which is the quickest thing I've seen out of this company, is How quickly they charged our credit card for the $1691.00 depost posted on 9/1/21. There was No Product ordered for our job, because they Never came out to get the final measurements. We did recieve a Thank you card from someone at the company with a "plastic carry toothpick package" post marked 10/4/21 funny how it arrived after our unanswered phone calls to this company. So for our $1691.00 Deposit, We have recieved from this comapny Community Builders in Tulsa OK, 3 sheets of paper (the work order) with paper folder at the time of the first & Only visit. Oh we did recieve a "We appreciate your business" Thank you card, with toothpick holderJanet P.
- Business Description:Southern Insulation and Gutters, Inc. has been in business since 1979. We are family owned and operated. Our services include insulation (Blown Fiberglass, Cellulose and Batts) and Gutters ( 5" and 6" gutters, Leaf Free/Leaf Proof System and Screen). Our main office is located in Hot Springs, AR and we service all of Central Arkansas. We specialize in residental, new construction and commercialRecent Review:No call back and probably another biden supporter no showWesley P.
- Business Description:Serving the Little Rock, Arkansas area by providing fireplace installation, gutter installation, gutter protection services and insulation installation. Local Relationships. National Resources. Call us today! Or email us at email@example.comRecent Review:After numerous phone calls to get Dustin to offer a bid on my project, he finally came out and offered a proposal. I accepted. I waited and left several messages with the office and on his cell phone. This is over 2 months of waiting and not even the courtesy of a return phone call. I think NOT. If this is how you treat your customers (or worse, your potential customers) no thank you. My review is to MOVE along to another company and save yourself the headache!Lisa H.
- Business Description:Est. in 2005, Childers Construction Group offers financing (wac) for just about any home improvement project. We also accept all major credit cards and provide Free Estimates on all proposed work. We require no money down on all of our services and the customer pays with an invoice provided upon completion of project.
- Business Description:Specializing In Insurance Replacements Licensed• Bonded• Insured Free Roof Protection Program •Serving all of Arkansas Channel 7 – Featured Perfect Home Partner Member of National Association of Homebuilders• Home Builders of Greater Little Rock Member of Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce Winner of 2012 Best of the Best for roofing
- Business Description:We are a nuisance wildlife control company offering over twenty years of experience. We are licensed, insured and highly trained. Inspections are free and will not be added onto possible future sales. All work is guaranteed for one year against animal reentry and workmanship. Champion's is a family owned and operated veteran business. We accept cash check or credit card after the work has been completed on jobs less then 500 dollars
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Is DIY fiberglass insulation safe? Handling fiberglass could cause a range of health issues related to skin, eyes, organs, and even cancer. Knowing how to avoid fiberglass dangers is important when planning a DIY insulation project.
Find insulation contractors in
- North Little Rock
- Rose Bud
- Cammack Village
- Little Rock
insulation contractors in Vilonia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Restoration IncPO Box 6212
- ABBEY CARPET AND FLOOR OF LITTLE ROCK7305 CANTRELL RD
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Absolute Wildlife, IncPO Box 251568
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Ace Property Investing7 Medical Lane Suite E
- Affordable Window & Door Solutions1630 Ten Mile Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- All American Handyman and Home Improvement211 Rodney Guthrie Dr
- ALL NATURAL STONE2225 COTTONDALE LANE
Little Rock, Arkansas
- AR Homes & Construction15240 Childress Road
- Arkansas Energy Innovation1423 Main Street, Suite C
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A & D Restoration Inc
- Benetz Construction11908 Sweetwater Run
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Benetz Construction
- Capitol Insulators & Bldg Prods4300 Rixey Rd
- Champion Bats and Wildlife Control Specialists Inc312 Deer Creek Dr
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Capitol Insulators & Bldg Prods
- DOUG THOMPSON CONSTRUCTION443 CANDLEWOOD CIR
- DOUG THOMPSON CONSTRUCTION
- Jacksonville Heating and Air, Inc.1200 South Hwy 161
- Jacksonville Heating and Air, Inc.
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Manning Construction Heat and Air1907 Pine Cir
- Manning Construction Heat and Air
- OFS Crawl Space1101 E Kiehl Ave
- OFS Crawl Space
- Shepard's Construction211 Woodmere St
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Southern Insulation & Supply1116 Sleepy Valley Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Steve Hester and SonsP.O. Box 40
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- Sustainable Services77 CR 1317
- Shepard's Construction
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest Control4228 E 43rd St Ste A
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- The Home Handyman17200 Chenal Pkwy. Ste 300 Pmb 303
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest Control