Matthews Construction LLC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since August 2007

Visit our website for more information. ...

Alvarado Masonry LLC

Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

AQ Roofing, LLC.

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 10275.

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

06/23/2014

Category ceiling fans

08/14/2008

My husband decided to take on the challenge of doing this job ourselves, so we won't be using this company this time. But I was very positively impressed with the prompt responses and good attitude of Eric Matthews. Another contractor that came out to give me an estimate (with good ratings on Angie's List) hasn't even gotten back to me yet. Eric Matthews emailed my estimate the same day that he ca...

Description of Work
Eric Matthews gave me an estimate to replace my old deck.

Category decks

08/08/2007

From start to finish, Eric made sure that he knew exactly what I wanted. He and his Dad completed the job as promised. The quality of their work is outstanding and the pride they take in their craftsmanship is evident by the attention they paid to the smallest detail. All debris and work related materials was cleaned up once the job was done.

Description of Work
Eric and his dad John built a 12x15 deck. They tore down and hauled away the old one and replaced it with a beautiful new structure. The old deck was decidedly neglected by the previous house owner. The new one is the same size as the old had been, but has step rails and the bottom is enclosed by trellis.

Category decks

Kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations, additions, garages, storage rooms, attic spaces, decks, staircases, window replacement, door replacement, cabinetry, flooring, light electrical, plumbing, framing, sheetrock & new construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal