Attic Solutions by Prevailing Resources LLC

Founded 2009 •

517 NW State St

Ankeny, IA 50023

Attic Solutions by Prevailing Resources LLC is a family owned business based in Ankeny, IA. Founded by a US Army Veteran and operated with Christian ethics, Prevailing Resources and Attic Solutions are a safe and reliable choice to provide your insulation needs. Our consultants and installers are vetted and insured, and are professionally trained to provide you with the best possible home improvement experience. Join hundreds of Iowa families! Call us TODAY for a free consultation:...

08/05/2020

Diana B.

Wonderful!give them a try!

Description of Work
Insulation imstallment

06/13/2020

Ron S.

Guys were prompt and professional. Did a good job cleaning up after.

Description of Work
Old attic insulation removed and new installed

06/12/2020

Sara B.

Excellent! They were very professional, went above and beyond expectation, and they did a really good job.

Description of Work
They did insulation, and filled the holes.

05/26/2020

Todd P.

They did a good job and the price was right.

Description of Work
Insulate garage attic.

08/21/2019

Tanya H.

Matt and crew were knowledgeable and professional. I initially thought I had old cellulose insulation and was looking to have it removed and replaced which would have been very expensive. Matt informed me I had good insulation, but could use a little more in the attic and I had none in my garage attic. I had some soffits that were blocked and my old baffles had been dislodged and damaged by previous work. In addition I had had some water infiltration inside the house as a result of my gutters not getting cleaned out and he removed all of that bad insulation and replaced it. They were timely and vacuumed before they left. I was impressed with the team at Prevailing Resources! Thank you!

Description of Work
Attic ventilation and insulation

06/06/2017

Rodney I.

It went well. I called to get information. They had great deals and service. They waited for me to get some electrical work finished in the attic. I scheduled them the day after my electrician. They showed up when they were supposed to and did good work.

Description of Work
I needed additional attic insulation installed.

04/09/2017

Jennie D.

Highly recommended.

Description of Work
We recently learned that if we improved our attic insulation, we would qualify for a very sizable Mid American rebate (just make sure you call for your free energy audit from Mid American first). We chose Prevailing Resources/Attic Solutions (who were approved by Mid American) to do the job for us and would highly recommend them.

01/30/2017

Zach T.

Working with Prevailing Resources has been a pleasure! Matt Thomas did a fantastic job of explaining what areas of improvement were needed and explained how all the rebates were going to be applied. The two gentleman who came in did the install were fantastic! They even went above and beyond when the attic space of my addition had limited access (a 2x2 vent opening on the exterior of the house) they said they would help me create an access door in my house for hardly any additional costs - most companies would just have done it through the vent outside and would have blown an uneven amount of insulation. They knew the right way to do it and made it happen. I would highly recommend this company this company.

Description of Work
Insulation added to attic, crawlspace, rim band/joist, foundation walls.

12/23/2016

James C.

Extremely well. Professional installers arrived right on time and went to work immediately. I was in the construction business for 12 years and know when an insulation job is done the right way and these guys did it right. Not only did they up the R-value to the recommended R49 level, they installed rafter air chutes over every soffit vent to continue to let the attic space get adequate air circulation. The mess was cleaned up after the install and they were in and out in practically no time. Installer provided before and after pictures to ensure we were satisfied. Would recommend them in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Increased attic insulation from R19 to R49.

12/09/2016

Amanda L.

It went well, Matt the owner stopped by just to check in on work and his team and I really appreciated that he is attentive to meet and connect with his customers. We have used Prevailing Resources twice now, once at our old home and again at our new home. We would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Insulation was installed in foundation and in attic of our new home.

10/26/2016

Michael B.

Crew arrived late due to a mixup in scheduling. I called owner and he was able to get crew there in a reasonable time to do the job on the day specified. Crew was very courteous and workmanlike. Job was completed as expected. They did a nice job of cleaning up the area after installing the insulation. Other than not arriving on time, service was very good. We have been very happy with the additional insulation installed, has helped regulate temperatures in the house better. Have not even turned on our furnace yet as of October 26 despite several evenings with temperatures down in the 40's or below.

Description of Work
added insulation in attic over house and insulation over garage

L & L Home Solutions With Universal Windows Direct

Free Infrared/Infiltration Inspection of your home walls and attic when you mention Angie's List! L & L Home Solutions is a company that evaluates dwellings to establish what measures need to be taken to enhance the well being of the occupants. We are committed to providing solutions through the installation of energy saving materials and technologies for your home. This benefits the residents by reducing energy bills and enhancing comfort, while decreasing the consumption of natural resources, thus helping out the environment.

Energy Nerds

Energy Nerds know about everything to do with saving money and making homes more energy efficient. We can supply insulation, windows, attic ventilation, solar power, and even paint to save you energy. We perform free energy audits. We are passionate about energy efficiency and believe our reputation is the savings we create for our clients. Our motto is to conserve, create, and prosper! Company Website: https://howtoinsulate.com

Offers by Energy Nerds on Angi