WRIGHT SIDING CO

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2006

5616 MacArthur Drive

North Little Rock, AR 72118

The team at Wright Siding Co. installs vinyl siding, replacement windows, seamless gutters and more. With over 27 years of servicing Central Arkansas, we've had thousands of satisfied customers. What are you waiting for? Increase your home's value and reduce your utility bills. We even offer

09/20/2016

Dawn V.

They came out fairly quick and the job was done in about 2 hours.

Description of Work
Siding replaced around door frame from where my dog tore it up.

03/10/2014

Sandra S.

Very professional. All my questions were answered.

Description of Work
replaced windows

Category siding, replacement windows

03/06/2014

Carrie H.

They did fix the problem. I was not happy that they showed up unannounced and I wouldn't have known they were here if my son hadn't been home and told me.

Description of Work
Adjusted and cleaned out a gutter that was overflowing

01/01/2014

Dale Z.

The siding on my five year old home had become detached on a high wall and I'd also cracked slightly some siding with a weed wacker and a misplaced shovel stroke (I'd reveal no more details on the stupid ways I damaged it). I called Wright because they were doing new home siding in the area and thought they might respond quickly because of that. I was right. A service worker came over right away--he said he thought they had some siding of the same type and he brought that back soon after. It was a perfect match. It fixed everything. Also noticed that other parts of the siding were not attached properly and repaired those spots quickly. Just for the use of the fancy ladder the service tech had to reach the high wall siding, it was worth the cost! Will definitely do business with them again. They have a can-do attitude that can be hard to find sometimes when it comes to home repair.

Description of Work
replaced vinyl siding and also attached existing siding better to home in several places.

08/30/2013

Gray Y.

The process was very easy. I called him and I got in touched with him in 45 minutes. It took him 48 hours to give me something in writing; it was quick.

Description of Work
Wright Siding Co. gave us a quote for re-wrapping the whole house.

08/07/2012

McCall P.

Received quotes from several companies in April, and went with Wright, who provided the best price. At the time of placing the order, we paid a 20% down payment. The windows were supposed to be ordered and installed in the next 3-4 weeks; however, we did not get a phone call back from Wright until July. The sub-contractors arrived on time each day and cleaned up after themselves inside of the house, which was nice and thoughtful. On the second day, I noticed the installers were putting the "caps" on the windows without filling the inch or so wide cracks/voids between the windows and house with any type of insulation first. Before too much work was done, I asked whether they would be filling those cracks in with insulation (because, seriously, if you don't, what is the point of installing an "energy efficient" feature in your home?). The sub-contractor said, "The owner doesn't let us do that because it shifts the windows out of place." I was very upset, as the salesperson [Buddy] with Wright had told me more than once that insulation would absolutely be put in place around the window. (In fact, I placed two phonecalls to the salesperson to verify this fact, as my husband and I were going to with the other company that had made a SOLID presentation to their entire window installation process.) Had my father, who works in construction in another part of the state had not been visiting us that day, I would have been left no choice but to let the contractors do shoddy work; luckily for me, he went outside and informed the workers that not putting insultation in these gaps between the windows and house was absolutely unacceptable. Apparently, a few phonecalls were placed to the owner by the sub-contractor and they left to go to Home Depot to buy insulation before finishing up the windows. To not go into too much more detail of events, I feel there is STRONG communication failure between the salespeople, the owner of the company, the office help, and sub-contractors who actually perform the work. And because most people are untrained to this work, the company encourages and allows the sub-contractors to cut corners without the customer's knowledge (as would have happened with insulating between the house and windows). I was extremely dissapointed in how unprofessional the experience was, as I hate to "hover" over and monitor workers in our house...and made me and my husband question the very quality of the product we were receiving, which is not a good feeling. When you pay that much for a service or product, the customer should feel positive about the end outcome. I hate to leave such a negative review because our new windows do look nice and we can tell a definite difference in how little our A/C is running since they were put in, but I hope the company will begin to improve their service to customers. Order and install the windows in the time frame provided as promised, don't cut corners in the installation process, etc...

Description of Work
9 single-pane, aluminum windows were replaced in home, with window caps and grids.

Category replacement windows

06/14/2012

Brad W.

They did an excellent job. My father had used them and they had the best price. They wouldn't do a payment plan and it took them a month to do the job. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did gutter work.

11/18/2011

Steven B.

They gave a fair price and were very accommodating with all our requests. And the gutters look great. I'm still waiting to see how they work in the rain, but I have no reason to expect any deficiencies.

Description of Work
Wright Siding installed some gutters for our house.

10/17/2011

Tracie P.

I was very happy with them and will use them again.

Description of Work
I was pleased with the performance, they called before they came out which was important because it is a rent house.

01/19/2011

Margaret B.

It was $400 a window and it was cheaper than anybody else. I was very pleased with the work. I liked his employees. He had a guy that worked incredibly well. He worked alone and took days and days to do the work unlike other companies who had big crews that just slap up the windows. He stuffed and stuffed them with insulation and they are just beautiful windows. They were vinyl. That employee was really, really conscientious. Jeffrey Wright owned the company and I'm not sure if he even still owns the company.

Description of Work
I used Wright Siding to do some windows.

Category insulation, replacement windows

10/25/2010

pricilla M.

The guy was really professional. He called me and he came out on time. I liked that he showed up when he said he would. I am going to use him for replacement of windows, but not for the siding work. I liked his customer service. I had called two other companies. One company didn?t call me back and other didn?t call me back for a week. Also, they didn?t come out when they said they would and I had to call them back. The prices were all about the same. I will use this company in the future.

Description of Work
Wright Siding Co. gave me an estimate for siding and replacement of windows, three weeks ago.

Category siding, replacement windows

09/29/2010

Jerry B.

It went good. They did have to come back and re-do it, but they did.

Description of Work
I had some gutters replaced outside.

08/31/2010

Willa B.

Their quote was reasonable. Their product seemed good. I just decided to go with a less expensive alternative because there is a whole list of things we have to have done. They were very courteous.

Description of Work
I did call them and got a quote from them.

06/14/2009

Patrick H.

Brady met me at the house right on schedule to review the work I needed and promptly provided an estimate. The work was first scheduled earlier in the month but had to be rescheduled because they were awaiting delivery of a coil of the proper color of gutter material. The workers arrived about 10:00 a.m. and were through by about 2:00 p.m. The work was done as agreed and for the agreed upon price. The workers did not do a good job of cleaning up the miscellaneous screws and nails and so forth but, to their credit, they were at times working in the rain on the dark day. Overall a pretty good job mechanically. Some of the downspout connections were a bit complicated and they look okay but the connections look a little awkward and don't flow with the lines of the house as well as they could.

Description of Work
Replaced one 24 foot section of colored, seamless aluminum gutter, installed three new downspouts and "double diamond" brand screen on part of the gutters, as requested.

12/11/2008

JIM D.

They did a great job. Any problem that came up they dealt with promptly and easily.

Description of Work
They did some siding work for me in the past. Recently they did some gutter work for me.

Category gutter repair, siding

03/24/2008

Patrick R.

I found Wright on Angie's List, and called them to repair a set of leaking gutters. Brady came out that very afternoon and did a full estimate, noting some damage I was unaware of (which threatened to cause major damage to my soffits, interior). The work was scheduled for the following week, and the crew arrived earlier than promised. Although they had projected two days of work, they were able to finish in a day. They were serious and knowledgeable about their work, and there wasn't any standing around-- when an additional piece of gutter was needed, Brady was there in minutes to provide it for the crew. Three days after the installation, a wicked rainstorm hit Central Arkansas, and the gutters held up beautifully, with no leakage or spillover. I am very satisfied with the work Wright did, and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Repair of a poorly-installed gutter over the front door to our three-bedroom brick home. All gutters were re-hung and adjusted for more efficient drainage. Drip-edge flashing was added to the fascia to stop back flow into the soffits and interior. Damaged fascia panel was replaced.

09/19/2006

They did alright, but I felt they could have done a little better on the clean up. They were very polite and experienced because the house looked great. They came on time and were very organized I thought.

Description of Work
They sided my 1300 square foot home.

JEANNE W.

Wright Siding was an excellent company and they really did a great job with matching everything up. I was totally satisfied with their work and the quality of siding they installed. I would recommend them to all home owners.

Description of Work
I had them side my 2000 square foot home which had some brick on it. They also put up all new gutters.

Category gutter repair, siding

09/19/2006

I was happy with the service provided by Wright Siding Company. They did an excellent job. Our house looks great now. The workers were diligent in their efforts to do a quality job in a timely manner. I would highly recommend their services to others.

Description of Work
Wright Siding Company put new siding on our 2100 square-foot home. They also tore off the old siding and cleaned everything up when the job was completed.

09/14/2006

MICHELLE L.

We were very pleased with the job we had done. Their price was about half of a larger sized well know company, but we felt that we had at least as good of a job done if not better. This is a smaller company and they get to know you.

Description of Work
They replaced the siding, gutters, 3 windows and a patio door on our 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. They also hauled away the old material and left us enough new material for David to side his doghouse.

Category gutter repair, siding, doors

08/31/2006

Ronald M.

I shopped around for the cheapest, but nicest quality of vinyl siding for my house. I was pretty much tired of the aluminum siding. You could tell it was, well, kind of fading. I got a real good price on a good quality economy vinyl for the siding. The whole job only cost about 5000 dollars installed. It really did not take them anytime what so ever to get it done. Yes, they did clean up after themselves, and actually left me with a couple of spare sheets.

Description of Work
I hired Wright Siding Company to reside my house with vinyl siding. I had about 1150 square feet to deal with, and it only ran me about 5 dollars per square foot.