WRIGHT SIDING CO

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2006

5616 MacArthur Drive

North Little Rock, AR 72118

The team at Wright Siding Co. installs vinyl siding, replacement windows, seamless gutters and more. With over 27 years of servicing Central Arkansas, we've had thousands of satisfied customers. What are you waiting for? Increase your home's value and reduce your utility bills. We even offer lifetime labor and material warranties. For your exterior home needs, you can count on us!...

09/20/2016

Dawn V.

They came out fairly quick and the job was done in about 2 hours.

Description of Work
Siding replaced around door frame from where my dog tore it up.

03/10/2014

Sandra S.

Very professional. All my questions were answered.

Description of Work
replaced windows

Category siding,replacement windows

03/06/2014

Carrie H.

They did fix the problem. I was not happy that they showed up unannounced and I wouldn't have known they were here if my son hadn't been home and told me.

Description of Work
Adjusted and cleaned out a gutter that was overflowing

01/01/2014

Dale Z.

The siding on my five year old home had become detached on a high wall and I'd also cracked slightly some siding with a weed wacker and a misplaced shovel stroke (I'd reveal no more details on the stupid ways I damaged it). I called Wright because they were doing new home siding in the area and thought they might respond quickly because of that. I was right. A service worker came over right away--he said he thought they had some siding of the same type and he brought that back soon after. It was a perfect match. It fixed everything. Also noticed that other parts of the siding were not attached properly and repaired those spots quickly. Just for the use of the fancy ladder the service tech had to reach the high wall siding, it was worth the cost! Will definitely do business with them again. They have a can-do attitude that can be hard to find sometimes when it comes to home repair.

Description of Work
replaced vinyl siding and also attached existing siding better to home in several places.

08/30/2013

Gray Y.

The process was very easy. I called him and I got in touched with him in 45 minutes. It took him 48 hours to give me something in writing; it was quick.

Description of Work
Wright Siding Co. gave us a quote for re-wrapping the whole house.

08/07/2012

McCall P.

Received quotes from several companies in April, and went with Wright, who provided the best price. At the time of placing the order, we paid a 20% down payment. The windows were supposed to be ordered and installed in the next 3-4 weeks; however, we did not get a phone call back from Wright until July. The sub-contractors arrived on time each day and cleaned up after themselves inside of the house, which was nice and thoughtful. On the second day, I noticed the installers were putting the "caps" on the windows without filling the inch or so wide cracks/voids between the windows and house with any type of insulation first. Before too much work was done, I asked whether they would be filling those cracks in with insulation (because, seriously, if you don't, what is the point of installing an "energy efficient" feature in your home?). The sub-contractor said, "The owner doesn't let us do that because it shifts the windows out of place." I was very upset, as the salesperson [Buddy] with Wright had told me more than once that insulation would absolutely be put in place around the window. (In fact, I placed two phonecalls to the salesperson to verify this fact, as my husband and I were going to with the other company that had made a SOLID presentation to their entire window installation process.) Had my father, who works in construction in another part of the state had not been visiting us that day, I would have been left no choice but to let the contractors do shoddy work; luckily for me, he went outside and informed the workers that not putting insultation in these gaps between the windows and house was absolutely unacceptable. Apparently, a few phonecalls were placed to the owner by the sub-contractor and they left to go to Home Depot to buy insulation before finishing up the windows. To not go into too much more detail of events, I feel there is STRONG communication failure between the salespeople, the owner of the company, the office help, and sub-contractors who actually perform the work. And because most people are untrained to this work, the company encourages and allows the sub-contractors to cut corners without the customer's knowledge (as would have happened with insulating between the house and windows). I was extremely dissapointed in how unprofessional the experience was, as I hate to "hover" over and monitor workers in our house...and made me and my husband question the very quality of the product we were receiving, which is not a good feeling. When you pay that much for a service or product, the customer should feel positive about the end outcome. I hate to leave such a negative review because our new windows do look nice and we can tell a definite difference in how little our A/C is running since they were put in, but I hope the company will begin to improve their service to customers. Order and install the windows in the time frame provided as promised, don't cut corners in the installation process, etc...

Description of Work
9 single-pane, aluminum windows were replaced in home, with window caps and grids.

Category replacement windows

06/14/2012

Brad W.

They did an excellent job. My father had used them and they had the best price. They wouldn't do a payment plan and it took them a month to do the job. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did gutter work.

Category gutter repair

11/18/2011

Steven B.

They gave a fair price and were very accommodating with all our requests. And the gutters look great. I'm still waiting to see how they work in the rain, but I have no reason to expect any deficiencies.

Description of Work
Wright Siding installed some gutters for our house.

Category gutter repair

10/17/2011

Tracie P.

I was very happy with them and will use them again.

Description of Work
I was pleased with the performance, they called before they came out which was important because it is a rent house.

01/19/2011

Margaret B.

It was $400 a window and it was cheaper than anybody else. I was very pleased with the work. I liked his employees. He had a guy that worked incredibly well. He worked alone and took days and days to do the work unlike other companies who had big crews that just slap up the windows. He stuffed and stuffed them with insulation and they are just beautiful windows. They were vinyl. That employee was really, really conscientious. Jeffrey Wright owned the company and I'm not sure if he even still owns the company.

Description of Work
I used Wright Siding to do some windows.

Category insulation,replacement windows

COMMUNITY BUILDERS INC DBA CBI HOME IMPROVEMENTS

With a mission that started over 30 years ago, Community Builders has grown from a small family owned business into one of the most respected names for Oklahoma and Arkansas remodeling. By offering customer-first services and products from industry-leading manufacturers, we deliver value that you can count on for decades to come. Contact us to discuss your next project today!

Seamless Rain Gutters of Arkansas

We install seamless gutters and give you the best water management options to protect your home and foundation. We also offer a variety of gutter protection options that best suit your specific needs.

Offers by Seamless Rain Gutters of Arkansas on Angi
    Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

INSTALLATION OF SIDING, SEAMLESS GUTTERS, & WINDOWS.

ask for details.