Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Hot Springs, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Hot Springs
- Southern Insulation & SupplyRepresentative from firm came very quickly and did a thorough job of accessing what was needed, taking lots of notes on problem. Following day received a call scheduling the work for the following week. Following week repair people came, a little earlier than expected, but no problem there. Seemed to know exactly what had to be done and proceeded to do so. I checked the basement and it looked a great deal better than it did before the inspection. Haven't been in attic, but will shortly. Overall I am pleased with not only the response to the request, but the speed and neatness which the project was completed
- Southern Insulation & SupplyI dealt with a man by the name of Mr. Sullivan and he was very diligent. He and his crew worked in some really tricky root spaces and they did a very good job. The quality of their work was very good and they were punctual. Once they were on the job, they were there and got done the work done. The price was remarkable and I didn’t have to pay $1500 because it was sworn by the electrical company . I got a 2000 Sq-ft rent house, that was done and I would tell you that it was the prettiest blown-in insulation job I’ve ever seen. It was a total of $5000 worth of work and I ended up spending about $450, that's because it was the program. I would rate them high across the board and I would use them in the future
- Shepard's ConstructionRobert gave me an estimate. He started tearing off the old siding that happened to be a double layer of boards. He then clad the house in particle board and started putting up the Hardie Board. He installed the siding according to the manufacturer instructions. When the windows arrived, he installed them. He removed the old garage door and had a new one installed. It was my request that our old gutters be reused once the siding was replaced. He took great care to ensure that they were not damaged. He painted the siding according to my instructions and avoided damaging the foundation plantings
- Southern Insulation & SupplyThey did an excellent job. They are now going to do some gutters for me. They were very polite, prompt, and did a good job. I would recommend them to anyone.
Insulation Companies in Hot Springs
- Business Description:COVID-19 SERVICES AVAILABLE NOW! Who can you call when disaster strikes? Whether it’s a fire, a flood, or a mold problem, you need someone on your side who can get you back on your feet fast. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t wait to get help. Call GilRay Restoration right awayRecent Review:It went well! There's no more mold.Stephen B.
- Business Description:Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar panel systems in the United States. We have a mission to bring clean and affordable energy to power homes across the nation. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. The Sunpro Solar difference is our ability to provide customers with a phenomenal experience and partner with industry-leading products to deliver the best options to go solar. Our reputation precedes us and ..Recent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profitsCaroline M.
- Business Description:Southern Insulation and Gutters, Inc. has been in business since 1979. We are family owned and operated. Our services include insulation (Blown Fiberglass, Cellulose and Batts) and Gutters ( 5" and 6" gutters, Leaf Free/Leaf Proof System and Screen). Our main office is located in Hot Springs, AR and we service all of Central Arkansas. We specialize in residental, new construction and commercialRecent Review:No call back and probably another biden supporter no showWesley P.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:Terrible company. 11 months later window still leaks. We had to hire another company to fix the problem. Use this company at your own risk.Jim M.
- Business Description:Our leadership has worked in the remodeling business in both interiors and exteriors for decades. We use only qualified, licensed and insured installers to ensure all warranty claims if needed will be handled with little to no effort in the future. Attention to detail is the single most important aspect of our commitment to our clientsRecent Review:Called two different occasions. Assured they would address repair. Never showed and no return calls.Richard M.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:I am a siding and home remodeling contractor. I have been doing this for 40 years. Call me I can do just about anything you need done.
- Business Description:We do all of the work ourselves, sometimes we might sub contract certain projects. We accept credit cards as payment, personl check with bank approval and only local checks accepted, cashiers checks money orders or cash are also accepted for payments. We also offer monthly payment plans on any of our projects just call 501-276-1057 for details
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Financing available. (870) 932-4282. Additional fax - (870) 932-4242. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional address - PO Box 19021, Jonesboro, AR 72402. Additional contact name - Karen Martin. Additional DBA - Air Pro Heating & Air ConditioningRecent Review:We have two heating units in our house and the downstairs unit was not working. Repair USA responded to the call fairly quickly. However, while in my house, the technician called a local store looking for a part to fix my unit. He was dramatic in his exclamations regarding the price of the part. He completed his call and quoted me a price of $600 due to the cost of the part. I called A-1 Heating and Air, who also responded quickly and found the same part at a local store for less than $200. We paid them $300 for parts, labor, and honesty! I will never use Repair USA again and will not recommend them to others. <br /Cheryl D.
- Business Description:Services: Spray Foam, cellulose, fiberglass, attic insulation, insulation removal, FREE estimates and visual home energy assessments. Triple H Energy Solutions is a family owned and operated insulation company that prides ourselves on top notch customer service and performance. We would love to give you a quote on any new construction, remodel, pole barns, metal buildings, and even chicken houses.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Is DIY fiberglass insulation safe? Handling fiberglass could cause a range of health issues related to skin, eyes, organs, and even cancer. Knowing how to avoid fiberglass dangers is important when planning a DIY insulation project.
Find insulation contractors in
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs Village
- Mount Ida
- Shannon Hills
insulation contractors in Hot Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- D K GUTTER & leaf X131 LITTLE BLAKELY CREEK RD
- D K GUTTER & leaf X
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- GARY'S HEATING COOLING & ELEC213 N MAIN ST
- GARY'S HEATING COOLING & ELEC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Natural State Drywall1500 Spring St
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Natural State Drywall
- OFS Crawl Space1101 E Kiehl Ave
- OFS Crawl Space
- Premier Roofing LLC875 Gun Club Rd
- Premier Roofing LLC
- Repair USA1218 Stone St Ste 100
- Repair USA
- Shepard's Construction211 Woodmere St
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- South Arkansas Improvements LLC3731 Highway 70 W
- Southern Insulation & Supply1116 Sleepy Valley Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- SprayDay Coating Solutions LLCPO Box 22414
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- Sustainable Services77 CR 1317
- Shepard's Construction
- Terminix - Hot Springs Village -Termite & Pest Control105 Ponderosa Way
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Triple H Energy Solutions 26 Lynch Dr
- Terminix - Hot Springs Village -Termite & Pest Control