Redeemers Group

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2006

Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours,

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Before- you can see the attempt that was made at some point to stack concrete blocks in an effort to stabilize where the floors above were sagging. See case study notes to learn why this approach is not a long term solution.During: our team digging the 2x2 ft holes in the earth where the SmartJacks™ will be placed.Sample photo of a close up, installed SmartJack™

4.4

foundation repair (69)basement waterproofing (23)mudjacking (12)mold removal (11)insulation (8)pressure washing (2)roofing (2)

08/25/2022

Mary Y.

Really well! They gave us our best quote, did the work professionally and solved our issue

Description of Work
Pilers for foundation

Work Completed On 08/25/2022

02/21/2021

Sandy C.

Prompt and professional service, the crew were very friendly and polite, they completed the work as contracted in less than 4 hours. We had 3 beams and 9 jacks installed. They were careful to protect our hardwood floors and cleaned after installation. Our only criticism is the crew were not wearing masks and our door was frequently left open.

Description of Work
Floor jacks installed

Category insulation, foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review! We appreciate your candor and we will pass this feedback to our crew leaders to ensure we are improving our service and safety.

01/31/2021

Sharon R.

Excellent crew! Kyle and Chet were professional, courteous and they answered all my questions. They explained everything as the project progressed. I highly recommend Redeemers Group!!

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

01/30/2021

John P.

Fantastic. Redeemer filled all of the voids under the entire driveway - literally at least 1/3 of the driveway had zero support underneath it because the ground had washed away. The Whole driveway is now level and all the cracks are repaired.

Description of Work
There was serious erosion under the driveway of a home I just bought, and part of it collapsed into the hole.

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/11/2021

Derek N.

This solved a huge issue in our newly purchased home. The crawl space was dank and humid and this seeped into the home, creating an uncomfortable and unpleasant high humidity environment in the house. Redeemers came out, talked through the best solution for our home, and scheduled the service. When install came, they were super professional, hard working and on time. The finished product is outstanding and has lowered our in house humidity by almost 20%. Highly recommend this team and company!!!

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulation

Category insulation, basement waterproofing, mold removal

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you again for taking the time for such kind feedback. We are so honored by your recommendation, and glad to have been able to help! If you know of anyone else who could use our services, please send them our way: we'll send you a gift, and get them a discount: https://www.redeemersgroup.com/refer.html

11/23/2020

Edna S.

This is my second time to use Redeemers group for this problem. The first one worked so well I went with the again. They are efficient and explained everything I needed to know before they left.

Description of Work
I had water coming in through the walls.

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/11/2020

Regina M.

The crews were AWESOME! The first crew Jet & Jed, explained and invited us to watch the whole pillars installation! That was freaking Amazing! The second crew Aaron, Venny, & Tristian also explained the Poly process and I was able to see the cracks actually close right before my eyes! That was also Freaking Amazing! When I tell you these guys knew their stuff, these guys knew their STUFF! All were VERY FRIENDLY and easy to talk to! Finally, if you need any foundation work done, these men at Redeemers are the ones to do a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ job! Happy Customer, Regina

Description of Work
We had pillars installed and poly to stabIlize foundation

Category mudjacking, foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

WOW! Thank you so so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. It makes a HUGE impact on what we do, and I know the guys on your jobs loved hearing they made a difference for you :) If you recommend anyone else to us, remember you can use our Spread the Love Referral to ensure they get a discount (and you get something as well!) https://www.redeemersgroup.com/refer.html

11/11/2020

Larry H.

I want to rave about the work Redeemer's Group did on my home. I have seen many work groups in my 31 years in the military and my 50 years career in mental health. Redeemers work groups are among the best I have witnessed. Three different teams worked on my house and they all did extremely well. They arrived on time, worked efficiently, and left the area clean. I obtained quotes from four different companies for my repair project before I had the work done by Redeemers. I encourage everyone having foundation issues to call Redeemers to do the work. Dr Larry P Henderson, Col (ret) USA

Description of Work
Log home basement walls reinforced and front porch leveled and cracks repaired

Category mudjacking, foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Dr. [Member Name Removed], you are too kind! Thank you for the awesome review! Thank you also for your service, I hope you had a relaxing Veteran's Day. If you recommend anyone else to us, remember you can use our Spread the Love Referral to ensure they get a discount (and you get something as well!) https://www.redeemersgroup.com/refer.html

10/19/2020

Charlene W.

Everyone from the salesman to the workers were really great to deal with. Our home got moved up to an earlier appointment time due to our situation being much worse than previously thought by us. The workers were polite, worked hard, always early to arrive ahead of scheduled time, stuck with it until done. Absolutely would hire this company again!!! Customer service at the top level also. Other companies could learn a LOT from this company about customer service, type of employees to hire, quality of work done. They are simply put OUTSTANDING!!! I dont give rave reviews unless earned. They earned it hands down!! Thank God they are in business!

Description of Work
House foundation incapsulated, house floor joists,house sill plate replaced.

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are thrilled to have made such a difference for you! Please don't forget our referral program. it's unlimited and we LOVE it! We think you will too ;) https://www.redeemersgroup.com/refer.html

10/16/2020

Julie W.

The Redeemers Group construction team was on time, pleasant, worked hard, and completed the project a day earlier than promised. The Foundation repair was well done. The encapsulation made the crawl space clean, dehumidified, and safe. We were impressed by the company's professionalism and attention to detail.

Description of Work
Foundation repair and Crawl Space Encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled to know we were able to get the job completed in a way that made you happy! We wanted to be sure you knew about our referral program. It's unlimited, and for each person you send our way, we'll send you a gift! Be sure to check it out: https://www.redeemersgroup.com/refer.html Thank you again for your feedback :)

08/29/2019

Christopher D.

Redeemers Group was prompt, courteous, and professional all around. I called regarding cracked bricks on the outside of our home, concerning for a foundation issue. Scheduling was easy. They called the day before to confirm the appointment and who would show up to our house. The day of inspection Jay called 15 minutes before arrival, and arrived exactly on schedule. He and a colleague (Kirk) were courteous and professional. They even took their shoes off in the house, which my wife loved. They visually inspected the area of concern, and performed professional measurements using a leveled tripod laser. Jay and Kirk determined the crack was due to construction and we had no current foundation problem. They provided advice for keeping water away from our home, and for monitoring the foundation over time. The company also sent a detailed foundation package in the mail so I could read on the topic before the inspection. Overall fantastic experience and I would recommend to those in need of a foundation inspection or repair estimate.

Description of Work
Foundation Inspection

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

Thank you so much for this review, Mr.[Member Name Removed]!!! We are so happy that you had such a redefining experience with us and that we could give you peace of mind regarding your foundation!! We know that foundation problems can be scary, so peace of mind means everything to homeowners! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

11/20/2018

Elizabeth B.

The workers were very professional. They took time to explain what they were doing. Had me come out and watch when the house was lifted to see the change. They cleaned up after themselves. They were conscientious about my pets and making sure they closed my gates. I am very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Pillars installed

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

10/31/2018

Bonnie T.

Shane and Courtney did an excellent job. Our patio had a lot of cracks and some real major ones. It looks great and will look that way for many years to come. Thanks guys. 👍

Description of Work
Leveling the concrete patio around our pool

Category pressure washing, mudjacking, foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We truly do appreciate that you took the time to share your experience :)

10/30/2018

Alyssa M.

Wonderful. The crew was amazing, fast and quiet. Very punctual and polite. Explained the process well. Overall it was a great experience.

Description of Work
Crawl space foundation repair.

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

We are so happy to hear that it was a great experience! Thank you thank you for sharing this!

08/21/2018

EUGENE S.

The team of three was on time...actually a little early! Dylan, Charlie, and Louis introduced themselves and shook my hand. Dylan then reviewed with me the work that was to be done and asked me if there were any questions. Then, they got to work. They were very respectful of the property and very careful when traversing the house to the basement. The guys worked very efficiently together. I easily discerned that they had done this many times before as they worked so well together. After completion of the work, we did a walk through to be certain that I was completely satisfied. The basement looked entirely different and unquestionably for the better! I was very happy with the work performed and with the communication from the installers at the job site. The Redeemers Group Co. home office also communicated well with me prior to the installation; I had a direct contact person and telephone number in case I had any questions prior to the work being done...this is a definite plus! I will certainly have them return to completely finish out the basement when I am ready. I recommend Redeemers Group without reservation.

Description of Work
partially finishing out the basement with wall insulation; water proofing and de-humidifier installation in the basement; sealed 2 cracks in the driveway

Category basement waterproofing, mudjacking, foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

Fantastic fantastic fantastic! Dylan's crew is a great group of guys who truly care, and we are so glad that that was visable for you. It's what we hope to accomplish with every project. Sincere thanks for sharing your feedback!

07/19/2018

Andy W.

Fantastic Philip King and his crew were outstanding

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

Thank you for sharing! We appreciate your feedback so much! High five!

06/06/2018

Deborah A.

At this time it appears to have leveled the foundation. The workers were late for the appointment and left a hole in the carpet. The workers drilled holes under the carpet in all rooms except one. The workers were nice but it would've been better if I was asked about putting the hole in the carpet before it was actually done.

Description of Work
level foundation

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback! It definitely helps us grow!

05/23/2018

Paul P.

Excellent! Although the guys showed up a day earlier than expected due to equipment issues and my wife noticing that equipment was left around after the first day of work like kids leaving toys around the house when being called in for dinner, which could've been attributed to the heavy rain that came to the area, I was very pleased with the job and results. Phillip, the team lead, Danny, Sam and Taylor acted very professional and completed the job ahead of schedule. All seemed to be great guys and and who cared about doing a good job and all took time to answer questions I had while they were working. Nice job on the cleanup too.

Description of Work
Foundation repair with push piers, smart Jack joist support and cleanspace liner with smart drain

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! It is very helpful!

04/25/2018

Terry O.

Repair on piers was first class. Wonderful courteous and professional crew. Haven’t done poly yet. Communication from office started off good but got more difficult after my job was delayed by your company. The disruption of the household and trying to reschedule our lives after we agreed on a firm date was frustrating.

Description of Work
Piers on slab and poly foam

Work Completed On 04/25/2018

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback! We know these are big repairs that are stressful and disruptive. We will share with our team the opportunity to make it smoother!

04/15/2018

Mills H.

Project went great. Phillip King and Jamaal are the ones that installed our system and they were extremely professional and knowledgeable about everything. Not only did they do a great job, but they also took the leftover dirt and filled up the potholes in my yard! These guys are great and their waterproofing system is way better/cheaper than having to dig up your yard and put an underground liner on your house. A+ A+ A+

Description of Work
Installed waterproofing drainage system for our basement

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/15/2018

High Five! Thank you for sharing this! Love that our team went the extra mile; they certainly look for opportunities to do so! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

03/27/2018

Mitchell V.

It went great crew was great always let you no what was going on,and cleaned up very nicely

Description of Work
House lifted

Work Completed On 03/27/2018

Thank you for chiming in! Please let us know if you need us!

03/15/2018

Seth B.

Great they installed a sump pump and matting which would take care of of all the water and moisture I had under my house

Description of Work
Water in crawspace

Category insulation, basement waterproofing, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/15/2018

We are glad you were pleased with your experience! Thank you for sharing that!

03/05/2018

Andrew B.

The salesperson from Redeemers (Chris Perez) sold the work that would be performed as able to solve several problems with my house. He told me they would be using levels and sensors to level the floor in the middle of my house as they raised their jacks and braced the foundation. He also said they would correct the tilt of the back wall by leveling it to the position it was originally in when the house was constructed. He assured me the extra cost Redeemers charged in excess of the competition was due to their superior technology and how they could level the house and the competition could not. After the foreman had already begun work, he explained to me that they did not guarantee any lift and they didn’t guarantee any improvement - only that it wouldn’t get any worse. He then tried to sell me on much more extensive work than was quoted. Upon completing the work, the yard was all torn up and they had tracked mud around and in my house. I do not recommend anyone hire this company as they seem to operate a “bait and switch” scheme.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair