Redeemers Group

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2006

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

3955 Whitebrook Dr

Memphis, TN 38118

Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part of the Basement Systems and Supportworks national dealer networks....

4.4

foundation repair (68)basement waterproofing (23)mudjacking (12)mold removal (11)insulation (8)pressure washing (2)roofing (2)

02/21/2021

Prompt and professional service, the crew were very friendly and polite, they completed the work as contracted in less than 4 hours. We had 3 beams and 9 jacks installed. They were careful to protect our hardwood floors and cleaned after installation. Our only criticism is the crew were not wearing masks and our door was frequently left open.

Description of Work
Floor jacks installed

Category insulation,foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review! We appreciate your candor and we will pass this feedback to our crew leaders to ensure we are improving our service and safety.

01/31/2021

Excellent crew! Kyle and Chet were professional, courteous and they answered all my questions. They explained everything as the project progressed. I highly recommend Redeemers Group!!

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

01/30/2021

Fantastic. Redeemer filled all of the voids under the entire driveway - literally at least 1/3 of the driveway had zero support underneath it because the ground had washed away. The Whole driveway is now level and all the cracks are repaired.

Description of Work
There was serious erosion under the driveway of a home I just bought, and part of it collapsed into the hole.

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/11/2021

This solved a huge issue in our newly purchased home. The crawl space was dank and humid and this seeped into the home, creating an uncomfortable and unpleasant high humidity environment in the house. Redeemers came out, talked through the best solution for our home, and scheduled the service. When install came, they were super professional, hard working and on time. The finished product is outsta...

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulation

Category insulation,basement waterproofing,mold removal

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you again for taking the time for such kind feedback. We are so honored by your recommendation, and glad to have been able to help! If you know of anyone else who could use our services, please send them our way: we'll send you a gift, and get them a discount: https://www.redeemersgroup.com/refer.html

11/23/2020

This is my second time to use Redeemers group for this problem. The first one worked so well I went with the again. They are efficient and explained everything I needed to know before they left.

Description of Work
I had water coming in through the walls.

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/11/2020

The crews were AWESOME! The first crew Jet & Jed, explained and invited us to watch the whole pillars installation! That was freaking Amazing! The second crew Aaron, Venny, & Tristian also explained the Poly process and I was able to see the cracks actually close right before my eyes! That was also Freaking Amazing! When I tell you these guys knew their stuff, these guys knew their STUFF! All were...

Description of Work
We had pillars installed and poly to stabIlize foundation

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

WOW! Thank you so so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. It makes a HUGE impact on what we do, and I know the guys on your jobs loved hearing they made a difference for you :) If you recommend anyone else to us, remember you can use our Spread the Love Referral to ensure they get a discount (and you get something as well!) https://www.redeemersgroup.com/refer.html

11/11/2020

I want to rave about the work Redeemer's Group did on my home. I have seen many work groups in my 31 years in the military and my 50 years career in mental health. Redeemers work groups are among the best I have witnessed. Three different teams worked on my house and they all did extremely well. They arrived on time, worked efficiently, and left the area clean. I obtained quotes from four differen...

Description of Work
Log home basement walls reinforced and front porch leveled and cracks repaired

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Dr. [Member Name Removed], you are too kind! Thank you for the awesome review! Thank you also for your service, I hope you had a relaxing Veteran's Day. If you recommend anyone else to us, remember you can use our Spread the Love Referral to ensure they get a discount (and you get something as well!) https://www.redeemersgroup.com/refer.html

10/19/2020

Everyone from the salesman to the workers were really great to deal with. Our home got moved up to an earlier appointment time due to our situation being much worse than previously thought by us. The workers were polite, worked hard, always early to arrive ahead of scheduled time, stuck with it until done. Absolutely would hire this company again!!! Customer service at the top level also. Other co...

Description of Work
House foundation incapsulated, house floor joists,house sill plate replaced.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are thrilled to have made such a difference for you! Please don't forget our referral program. it's unlimited and we LOVE it! We think you will too ;) https://www.redeemersgroup.com/refer.html

10/16/2020

The Redeemers Group construction team was on time, pleasant, worked hard, and completed the project a day earlier than promised. The Foundation repair was well done. The encapsulation made the crawl space clean, dehumidified, and safe. We were impressed by the company's professionalism and attention to detail.

Description of Work
Foundation repair and Crawl Space Encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled to know we were able to get the job completed in a way that made you happy! We wanted to be sure you knew about our referral program. It's unlimited, and for each person you send our way, we'll send you a gift! Be sure to check it out: https://www.redeemersgroup.com/refer.html Thank you again for your feedback :)

08/29/2019

Redeemers Group was prompt, courteous, and professional all around. I called regarding cracked bricks on the outside of our home, concerning for a foundation issue. Scheduling was easy. They called the day before to confirm the appointment and who would show up to our house. The day of inspection Jay called 15 minutes before arrival, and arrived exactly on schedule. He and a colleague (Kirk) were ...

Description of Work
Foundation Inspection

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

Thank you so much for this review, Mr.[Member Name Removed]!!! We are so happy that you had such a redefining experience with us and that we could give you peace of mind regarding your foundation!! We know that foundation problems can be scary, so peace of mind means everything to homeowners! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

Crawl Space Repair & Encapsulation, Foundation Repair, Basement Waterproofing, Mold Remediation, Exterior Drainage Solutions, Concrete Leveling

Roofing, Pressure Washing