A few household solutions and some elbow grease can help remove even the most stubborn slime from carpeting. Learn more in this comprehensive guide.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Hot Springs, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Hot Springs
- SteamaticThey arrived on time and did a beautiful job. There were some stubborn spots on the carpet traffic areas for which they returned and retreated. No hassles! As an estate manager, I have used their services in the past and will continue to do so.
- Xtreme Carpet CleaningThey are wonderful. I have been using them for 5 years. We use them a lot, almost everyday. Price depends on size of the apartment, it can range from $65 to $95.
- Chem Dry by WisdomThis is the best carpet cleaner I've ever had. I haven't seen my carpet look so good since it was new. I am a very satisfied customer.
- SteamaticAbsolutely problem free. Technician arrived on time, gave several estimates, did exactly what I asked, and the price was very reasonable. Not quite three hours since completion (I'm still waiting for the carpets to dry completely), but everything looks and smells great! Company even recommended carpet installer for more extensive (stretching) work needed. I appreciate the professional service and uneventful process. No worries with this team
- Village SteamerBest cleaning job since we have been living in Hot Springs Village (16 years). Rooms dried out quickly.
- SteamaticJohn, the Steamatic representative, called when he was on his way to my house right about the time I was expecting. He arrived shortly thereafter. John immediately explained the process to me and asked if I had any questions. He then measured and gave me a quote which was within the range quoted to me on the phone when I made the appointment. John told me that the entire process would take about one and a half hoiurs, then went about vacumming, treating and steam cleaning our carpets. As he was completing the job, he asked me what I thought. I told him that I was very pleased. Because of the time it had been since our carpet had been cleaned, I did not know if all the stains would come out. I must say that I was very pleased seeing that all the stains had been removed. The carpet looked great. I will definitely recommend Steamatic to friends and family and I will use them again
- SteamaticSteamatic are very professional, conscientious, and reasonably priced. They take pride in the work they do. There's a gentleman who specializes in quality rug care and he thoroughly explained the cleaning processes they use. The work was performed in a timely manner and we were pleased with the end result. The colors popped like never before and there was no color fading or shrinkage whatsoever. Very nice job Steamatic
- SteamaticExcellent results. Steamatic was to return to do edges on staircase but 2 weeks and still waiting. BUT will use them again!! Highly recommend. Shortly after this review, received a telephone call from a delightful lady at Steamatic apologizing for the schedule mix up and asking if she could schedule "John" for that afternoon. We said 'sure' - John Driskil arrived and with his technical skills cleaned the stair carpet edges to looking new again. Carpet over 20 years old and never cleaned professionally! Steamatic and our exposure to two of their (choose one or more or whatever is in vogue : employees; associates; partners; agent; craftsperson; job holder other) folk lead to a 100% recommendation without reservation. The approximate cost of service was for initial and subsequent trip
- SteamaticThey were able to do the job the same day that we asked for it to be done. The job was done professionally and efficiently, and we were so grateful that they were able to do it on short notice. Our house smelled so clean and fresh when we were moving in, because of Steamatic's work. The actual cost of the cleaning turned out to be lower than the estimate, (perhaps because the carpet was in good condition and not particularly soiled)
- SteamaticThe technician came and gave a quote for the service. We went ahead and hired him, and then he did the service. He was very contientious and courteous of our home.
Last update on September 5, 2017
Carpet Cleaners in Hot Springs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Your carpet is one of the worst places for trapping dirt and odors. Make a natural, and safe carpet freshener in four easy steps with a few ingredients.
There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Lake Hamilton,
- Hot Springs Village,
- Mount Ida,
carpet cleaners in Hot Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- Color Your Carpet
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas 72231
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- L & N Cleaning Services + Plus32 Zircon Dr
Maumelle, Arkansas 72113
- L & N Cleaning Services + Plus
- PRECISION RESTORATION & REMODELING213 KLEINSHORE RD
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- PRECISION RESTORATION & REMODELING
- Thorough Klean LLC1104 Mission Road
North Little, Arkansas 72118
- Thorough Klean LLC
Carpet cleaners that service Hot Springs
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.