Installing a new fence can improve the appearance of your yard in addition to offering privacy. Homeowners, though, may be surprised by the hidden costs.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Hot Springs, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Hot Springs
- Solid Rock Fencing and ConstructionIan and his crew are top notch! We'll be recommending them for years to come! Ian made good on his promise that he'll do everything he can to make sure his clients are 100% satisfied. We had a little hiccup, and he very graciously corrected it without batting an eyelash. Promptly too! We're beyond thrilled with the workmanship, cost, and overall results of our custom made fence. Thank you Solid Rock Fence! Larry & Mirey
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoExcellent service from estimate to completions of job. The installer always arrived on time, explained what he would be doing, took extra care to make sure everything was covered to keep clean and prevent damage to surrounding items. The installers made sure everything was cleaned up before they left each day. Very happy with quality and appearance of new windows
- Lowe's Home ImprovementThey made the arrangements and followed through as promised. We haven't had any problems with the workmanship. It worked out well for us.
- FELTON FENCEThe Felton Fence representative came out. The guy was very polite and knowledgeable, he explained how they would do the job and gave me a quote.
- ALLIANCE FENCEAlliance showed up on time and did a great job on our fence. It took three days, and they showed up every day on time. They came back on Saturday morning to go over everything with us and make sure we were pleased. Great job!
- Tommy's Custom FencingHad to call twice to get bid but contractor was very reliable. Did work as promised and finished when he said he would. Very happy with service.
- L & D FENCE COFrom start to finish, Lee Gleghorn and his crew were a delight to work with. Lee made the entire process easy and both he and his crew worked their tails off! Highly recommend! Update 8-1-13 - One year later and our fence and gates all look wonderful! No problems! So happy with our beautiful fencing
- ALLIANCE FENCEThey came out for the estimate on time and figured the price out right then, in front of me. Then we set up a time for installation, which was about three weeks after the estimate because they were busy. They came out for the install on time and set the posts, at which time I paid them 1/2 the total cost. About three or four days later, they came out and finished the job and I paid them the remainder. The fence is good quality and very sturdy. The employees were were nice. I have no complaints about the quality, installation, or employees. I don't know if the price was too high, although I thought it might be. I needed it done before Christmas and didn't want to have to fool with getting a bunch of estimates with companies I didn't know, although I didn't know Alliance Fence either. I will definitely consider them in the future if I need some fencing because I feel they do quality work
- Tommy's Custom FencingI had just bought the house and was still living out of town at the time. I arranged to meet with him for an estimate at a time when I was going to be in town. He was on time and very professional. He did an excellent job on time with no unexpected costs. As a matter of fact when all was said and done it cost me a little less than expected. According to the experience I had with him I would highly recommend him and will use him again if the need arises.
- Tommy's Custom FencingHis price was very reasonable. He came and took care of my problem immediately. He kind of did the job too and did not leave it to the workers. I will always use him.
Last update on September 16, 2022
Fence Contractors in Hot Springs, AR
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
Are you a classic picket fence family or looking for a bit more privacy? From style to material, this guide helps you choose the best type of wood fencing for your home.
Between wood, composite, metal, and vinyl, learn about the different types of fences. Weigh the pros and cons of each to find the best fence type for your yard.
Find fence companies in
- Lake Hamilton,
- Hot Springs Village,
- Mount Ida,
Fence Companies in Hot Springs, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Coster Landscaping & Sprinklers200 cliffwood loop
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Coster Landscaping & Sprinklers
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Baker's construction & maintenance LLC226 Kellum Rd
Gillham, Arkansas 71841
- Baker's construction & maintenance LLC
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction6827 Honeysuckle Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- SHANE'S LAWN SVC556 Highway 290
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- SHANE'S LAWN SVC
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co
Fencing contractors that service Hot Springs
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.