Painting a brick chimney can be a great way to give your home’s appearance a little boost without spending a ton of time and money. Here’s how to paint a brick chimney properly and some tips to consider before diving in with a brush.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Harrison, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Harrison
- Pledger PaintingExcellent! Team is professional, courteous and highly skilled. Reasonable prices and superb quality. Highly recommend.
- Professional Home Impressions LLCThe crew showed up on time, very professional and excellent work. They went above and beyond to deliver and our home looks fantastic! The trim and walls look like new. Would definitely hire them again and highly recommend them to anyone! Thanks again!
- HH Home ServicesTroy did an amazing job in every area he had great communication skills as well as showing up when he said he would the work was done on time and in the superior fashion. We would hire him again for any of our needs.
- Schulz Painting - Remodeling CompanyTom was very professional during all interactions. What was exceptional about him though was his communication and follow through. He was pleasant to have around the house and performed the work as expected in a reasonable time frame. I'd hire him again without reservation.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles and his team did a great job with the siding. They worked diligently and were very honest with us about progress throughout the process. The final product looks great and we are very pleased.
- T.D.S. PaintingPERFECT! Ted & Diane do proffessional high quality work for a fair price. They finished ahead of schedule and their work was above and beyond our expectations. We couldn't be happier! We'll be using them on our next project.
- Tri-Lakes Exterior Home ImprovementVery satisfied with the work performed by Mike Keys and his crew. He kept us informed as to when everything would be completed and everything was left in good shape, NO mess to clean up after.
- Pops Painting & Home MaintenanceThe job went very well. These people are very knowledgeable, fast, and do things correctly, not to just get the job done. If something is not correct as they are working .... they fix it no questions asked. I have hired Pops multiple times to do maintenance and paint at my home. I would hire nobody else to do work at my home
- Master Handyman LLCSo glad we discovered Master Handyman! Tom and team (Stan and James) just finished staining all the woodwork around the outside of our house. They did a fantastic job. Very professional, tidy, reasonably priced and absolutely fabulous craftsmanship. Their commitment to excellence is obvious. We'll be using this company again and again. We highly recommend! Thanks
- Pops Painting & Home MaintenanceGreat! We were very happy with the professionalism and commitment of everyone at Pop's. The bid was accurate, the work was done in a quality manner and was completed on time! We will continue to use their services in the future.
House Painters in Harrison
- Business Description:At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:They did an excellent work. I would highly recommend them to anybody. They were professional. They made sure that the clean up meticulously. They were dependable. They have excellent quality.Darin A.
- Business Description:Superior Clean is a commercial cleaning service specializing in Covid sanitation.Recent Review:Did an OK job. Never showed up the second time. I called and never received a phone call back. Don't need this type of customer serviceDenice H.
- Business Description:We are a full service painting company and have been in business since 1984, and serving the Springfield, Branson area since 2005. We are fully licensed and insured, and have a good reputation as dependable and timelyRecent Review:Excellent! Team is professional, courteous and highly skilled. Reasonable prices and superb quality. Highly recommend.Bob M.
- Business Description:Home building and remodeling for over 35 yearsRecent Review:Cannot say enough great things about Charles. A ++++++++++.Rick G.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Painting, Drywall, Flooring, Plumbing and Electrical Repairs, Roofing. I am a hard working focus driven individual who strives to get the work done a professional and timely manner. I have been in the Handyman/ Construction business for 30 yrs, I am a small business with about 4-5 employeesRecent Review:The work was done well. I have no issues with the quality of work, but the timing / work ethic was horrid. Here's an example: Contacted the contractor on 6/26/2021. Got quote. Said he would start on 7/12/2021 due to 3 deaths in the family. On Friday, 7/9/2021, he contacts me and says both his work trucks are down and it would be an additional week for them to be repaired. Work is slated then to start on 7/20/2021. Contractor contacts me on 7/19 to say his wife has Covid. I requested he work anyways as long as he's feeling well. Work starts on 7/21/2021. Contractor works for 2 hours on that day and leaves... work continues over the next several days (sometimes and hour then leaving, sometimes 6 hours)... floor is not done as of yet. 7/26 the contractor contacts me and says he has Covid and is not feeling well. 8/2 contractor contacts me to say he and his employee will be here on Wednesday, 8/5. We had an inspection that day and since we hadn't heard from this guy in a few days, we hired an additional contractor to finish the job. Requested no refund of any of the cash that was paid, no refund was offered either. All in all, the work he did was great, but don't expect it done in a given timelineKeith P.
- Business Description:Call 417-862-0743 or 1-800-GOCERTA to schedule a free estimate. CertaPro Painters specializes in professional painting services for commercial and residential establishments. As licensed and insured contractors, Zach offers detailed, computerized proposals with written warranties, and flexible payment options. Customers benefit from working with local business owners, who are part of the most referred painting company in North America. With every painting project, we're committed to providing..Recent Review:So bad I cant describe. The painters simply power washed the house. Then they may have put epoxy/paint on. No paint scraping was done. The painters painted unevenly, missed places and painted areas they should not have. My stained deck was painted. My yard and bushes were painted. My driveway had paint on it. Areas that should have been taped on the house were not. My foundation of my house was painted. The painters left their trash in my yard. Now I have them coming back for the 3rd time to see if they can undo the damage they did. This is so bad I think it may not be fixable..Mitchell C.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Whether you’re refreshing old patio furniture or breathing new life into some vintage decor finds, painting metal requires some finesse to ensure a lasting, smooth application. Use these tips to paint metal surfaces, no peeling, chipping, or rusting.
Learn the differences between latex, acrylic, and oil-based paint as well as the different types of primer. Discover which will work best for your project.
Find exterior painters in
- Green Forest
- Diamond City
- Blue Eye
- Kissee Mills
- Bull Shoals
- Rockaway Beach
- Merriam Woods Village
- Kimberling City
- Reeds Spring
- Branson West
exterior painters in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- Access Builders Inc5233 N Farm Rd 171
- Admiration Painting and Design1303 Westwood Dr
- All-American Handyman8658 Blueberry DR STE 150
Lead Hill, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- c&h painting400 Edwards Ave
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Carr's Custom Painting241 Double O Nine Rd
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- CertaPro Painters of Springfield3003 E Chestnut Expy 105
- Charles Wyles Contractors628 Ambrose Creek Rd
- c&h painting
- Keifer's Plastering1158 Edgemont Blvd
- Keifer's Plastering
- Pledger Painting228 Trinity Rd.
- Pledger Painting
- Victory Painting205 Old Farm Rd
- Victory Painting
- Zcc11850 Cedar Grove Rd
Lead Hill, Arkansas