LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Get matched with top Electricians in Greenwood, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Greenwood
- John Jones ElectricIf you want professional service at a reasonable price, these are your guys. It took about 10 days for them to get to us, but it was not an emergency. They arrived within the 1 hour period they promised and called to let us know they were on the way. They wore shoe covers in my home, which really impressed me. They got the work done quickly and properly. They were completely professional and a pleasure to deal with. They cleaned up after themselves, leaving no mess for me to pick up. The cost was more than I expected, but if I paid a premium for superior service, that is okay. They are worth the price considering the alternative of sloppy "professionals" I've dealt with. I do not hesitate to recommend John Jones
- Harrison ElectricExcellently as usual. This company is fantastic, (so much so that I have them on speed-dial). They are prompt, friendly and very professional. I have used them before and will continue to use them as necessary as I am always highly satisfied with their work.
- Henleys Remodel And RepairVery punctual, considering we started the week of Thanksgiving, and continued through the Christmas holidays! Very professional and my opinion, my "Chip and Joanna Gaines"! Will be using them for other projects!
- MATLOCK ELECTRIC CO INCThe young man who did the work was courteous, pleasant, informative. Within 2 days, the outside lamp didn't work, so the same young man returned and fixed it without charge. We utilize Matlock Electric for electrical services where I work, and we are always pleased with their services.
- MATLOCK ELECTRIC CO INCrepair man was right on time, within 4 hours of my call for service. very nice, very professional,new what to look for, and had repair parts in truck. in and out in less than 30 min.
- Millers Handyman ServicesThey started in June and finished yesterday. They are excellent and always on time. They were inexpensive. They did not charge that much. They did a wonderful job. They did all the plumbing, electrical, tile and everything. Their add says one call does it all. That us true because they do everything. I don't have to pay a separate electrician or plumber, they do it all. Everybody quoted 8-9 thousand. They are also local
- MATLOCK ELECTRIC CO INCMatlock did the job turnkey (they handled all electrical and sub-contracting gas line installation and home plumbing refit). This was a difficult installation - as we knew at the beginning it would be a challenge due to our existing gas lines and utility locations - they handled every aspect of the job with great expertise, great communication and perfect coordination from start to finish. Their service has been very responsive and professional, I very highly recommend their services
- MATLOCK ELECTRIC CO INCI had been told by three professionals I could use my existing electric (old single oven) for the new double convection oven. Thanks to Homes by Dean, he said I needed to contact an electrician to confirm. Dean was the first and most sincere professional to express his concerns. I checked Angie's List and Matlock Electric had the best rating. I called and they sent the most professional and kind young man out, Justin. Justin needed additional information and I had let Dean take the instruction book with him (he was building me a new cabinet for the oven). I called Dean and he and Justin worked out the specifics. Justin had bad news, he could not use the old wire. $$$$ The he went out to the breaker box and came back in and asked " do you have an electric stove?"..my response " I did, I replaced it last year with the gas cooktop". He bent down and saw the cover the plumber had placed. He removed the cover and pulled out the old wiring for the stove. Yay! The stove wiring was a match ! -$-$-$-$-$... He pulled the old, useless wiring out,pulled the old stove wiring into the attic, then dropped it down for the New Oven...Then he asked to speak with Dean again...He spoke with Dean and they arranged a date and time to install....They both arrived early, and Justin stayed to assist Dean, even with some of Dean's oversights...Cleaned up his mess, had a firm handshake, was the ultimate professional.... Thanks Angie's List for the recommendation
- Ken Smith ElectricKen was very professional, prompt, and efficient in his work. All of the things we requested to be changed, installed, or repaired were done in about a half day. We are very pleased with his responsiveness to our request for a bid; he promptly worked us into his schedule the next day to do the work.
- Henleys Remodel And RepairThe Henley's were punctual, really nice, and very professional. They repainted three rooms including a bed room and bath room. Both rooms included a large amount of trim which had been previously painted with oil-based paint. The prep work for the trim required more labor than anticipated , but they did not cut corners and the final appearance is excellent. They methodically protected all floors and furniture before painting. They cleaned up the rooms and put away the paint and their tools each evening. We asked them to change out two vanity lights install towel racks , and cut an access panel for our tub faucet, none of which were included in the fixed price of the job They did these at a very reasonable price. They told us that they would come by the following week to do any touch up work we requested. We have not found any area which requires any touch up
Electricians in Greenwood
- Business Description:Trouble shooting electrical issues. Wiring in new lights,fixing older lights, switches receptacles, all your home electrical needsRecent Review:it went really well. Only took about 45min to repair. Very knowledgeable and has the complete tools to finish the job. He was offered very reasonable price.Katie S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Our total business is absolutely and 100% no more, or no less, than selling comfort! It was the business of heating and cooling that transformed the Dallas-Forth Worth area back in the sixties from the dry hot and unbearable climate it was, to the great metropolitan area it is today. And it's heating and cooling that has spoiled us all, therefore, our duty, first and foremost to our customers ... is supplying comfort! And supplying it as fast as possible, while also supplying the best in e..Recent Review:Prompt , professional. Diagnosed problem quickly and repaired a/c unit . Used this company in the past , reliable and experienced .Susan H.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:G&S Contracting and it’s Staff offer General Contractor Services as well as New Commercial and residential Construction and Remodeling. We also offer site plans, Blueprint layouts of new Construction as well as Steel Buildings, pole barns, Barndominiums and Storm Shelters. We here at G&S are working everyday to truly be the one stop service for the Contracting and Construction industryRecent Review:Ladies, if you have a husband or on your own, please get a hold G&S Contracting LLC. Stop putting repairs off. Mike is a man of his word and I guarantee he will not empty your pocketbook. Things he has done for me was put up 2 ceiling fans, a window a/c unit, 2 gates on my porch to make me feel safe. All things I could not do on my own. The list goes on and on. Please call, you'll be glad you did. He is a true handymanbarbara d.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:We are a full scale construction company that services residential, commercial, and Federal contracts.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
From illuminating your space to elevating your aesthetic, light fixtures are important elements in any home. Find out how much it costs to install a new light fixture based on factors like type, location, and whether or not you hire a pro.
Find Electricians in
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren
- Shady Point
Electricians in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&A Remodeling Inc810 N 8th street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALL PHASE ELECTRIC550 W DENVER ST
- A&A Remodeling Inc
- Long Island ProductionsPO Box 7723
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Long Island Productions
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- OKELLEY ELECTRIC SERVICES INC.635 ANGELA CIRCLE
- OKELLEY ELECTRIC SERVICES INC.
- Quadrant Dynamics11505 Fountain Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Quadrant Dynamics