It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Greenwood, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Greenwood
- bryan adair constructionThey are perfect. He is excellent to work for. He has got a great team. It is about 250 people. I would tell friends and family to definitely go with him. He has been doing this for over 35 years. As a matter of fact if you want to get any feedback on this you can contact any of the hospitals in this area. He has built everyone of them
- K & M CONSTRUCTIONThe two-man crew showed up at 7a.m. and left around 3p.m. for four straight days. They worked quietly and efficiently and cleaned up when the job was done.
- Schneider Construction IncorporatedBroken promises to check on a lower price. In what i would call a bidding war I was trying to get a cheaper price between two roofers. This contractor told me two different times he would check on a lower price. He never returned my call. So he gets a D-
- Denton Contractors LLCMr. Denton is a great guy but is not on job site. He maintains normal job during the day and leaves his subs unsupervised. Subs are of other ethnic backgrounds and have no concept of being on time. They show up when they want and leave when they want. They take full advantage of the 2 hour siesta. Job would have been completed in a lot less time if they had not had to do so much rework. They would show up at 11am, get set up, then go to lunch, then want to work till 8-9pm. They won't work on Saturday's becase that is their church day but, then want to work on Sunday which is your church day. If you have any experiennce with building check everything, concrete, plumbing, electrical, drywall, everything! Walk your job site and look for waste. We did on ours and found tons of waste. thousands of wasted nails, prime lumber wasted, and lots of food trash. They will leave it pretty much where is falls. Be sure to check things for being square. Not a wall or ceiling in my structure is square. Make sure to get a peak at things before walls get drywalled. Don't assume that because these guys do this for a living they know what they are doing. General things like framing out door openings. You would think they would know what size to rough doors in. They driveway had slope in it that would bring water back to the building instead of taking it away. Just be careful. Like I said, Mr. Denton is a great guy but, if you have problems call him only. Don't expect to call the office becasue the office can be a bit abrasive and defend their. The bottom line is the less they spend on subs the greater the bottom line is in profit....So who suffers? You do, the customer
- K & M CONSTRUCTIONIn August of 2010 Kand M Construction did a big job for me. He tour out an existing patio, poured and extended a new patio which we enclosed. He built me a new storage building. He also took out two walls in my kitchen to open up area for an office space and give the room an open feeling. The problem is that he got a permit for ONLY COVERING AN EXISTING PATIO. He either did not know how to build an enclosed patio or he chose to short cut the job. Since he did not have a permit for what he actually did there were no inspections made along the way. I did not know I had a problem until it rained and my new sun room was standing in water. What he should done was build a cement wall to keep water out instead he use cheap grade of wood and bear in mind I have electricty in my sun room. He stained my concrete which you should see it looks awful and he will not make it right because he got mad at me for calling in city inspectors to make him fix the problem with water leaking into my patio. I'm not sure if he just does not know to properly build a sunroom or if since he DID NOT get correct permits he knew there would be no inspections therefore he could do a cheaper and improper job for me. So if you use him please make sure he gets permits for the actual work being done. He is very nice until you need him to come back and make things right then he was a different person. By that I mean he was not so willing to help me and not such a nice guy. Good Luck Lavonne Abbot
House Builders in Greenwood
- Business Description:G&S Contracting and it’s Staff offer General Contractor Services as well as New Commercial and residential Construction and Remodeling. We also offer site plans, Blueprint layouts of new Construction as well as Steel Buildings, pole barns, Barndominiums and Storm Shelters. We here at G&S are working everyday to truly be the one stop service for the Contracting and Construction industryRecent Review:He did an amazing job. From designing, buying the materials, and installingDeborah S.
- Business Description:Is your home as efficient as it should be? Are your energy bills higher than you would like? If so Schneider construction is here to help. We specialize in windows, insulation, roofing, doors, and other energy saving products. We've been in the business for over 30 years. For a free home energy audit or quote, give us a call. Family owned and operated. Financing availableRecent Review:Broken promises to check on a lower price. In what i would call a bidding war I was trying to get a cheaper price between two roofers. This contractor told me two different times he would check on a lower price. He never returned my call. So he gets a DCharles p.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Adams & Son Roofing & Construction specializes in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Guttering, and Torch Down Modified Rubber and any construction or general contracting needed in residential. Proudly serving Fort Smith, Arkansas and surrounding areasRecent Review:Very well. Adam and sons was very flexible on time and price. The work was quality and fast.Garrett G.
- Business Description:WE APPRECIATE THE RIGHT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS We have been doing the job right, on time, on budget, and exceeding expectations since 2001. JTI Siding believes strongly in Christian values. We take doing the job right and with integrity personally. Our relationship with you, our customer, and your satisfaction is priority one. We have been siding dream homes and helping contractors beat expectations and budgets for more than a decade. We have distinguished ourselves with both homeowners and bu..Recent Review:Was told this would be a 5 week job that turned into months. First payment was made on May 17th of 2018 and the first crew showed up in late August for 3 days. 1st Crew's foreman was drunk on the job site and the crew consist of 4 guys in their late teens to early 20's. When I confronted the foreman on the 3rd day about being drunk his reply was "the drinking had nothing to do with the siding job". He left on Friday and did not return. 2nd crew showed up in September and seemed to be OK at the start but it went down hill quick. 1 person in the crew spoke a little English so communicating was an issue. As job went on I noticed that things I was seeing did not look right. House wrap not being installed correctly, siding crooked around windows, chalking being used to fill in gaps because J channel was not installed correctly. Also has issues with siding bulking and oil canning and found that this was due to siding installed incorrectly and instead of fixing the issue the crew tried short cuts to hide. Many more issues, to many to list see pictures attached. 2nd crew also busted out a window beside my front door and at the time I agreed to let them put a temp cover over the hole so they could continue installing siding that JTI and Ted Bradley is refusing to fix. I could write a book on this and back up everything with emails but in short I would not use this company. It is going on almost a year and I am still trying to get issues resolved. I lost my gutters, a window along will a lot of my time. This is my opinion and from this experience with JTI Siding company gets the business then looks for a contractor to do the work and in my case doesn't seem to vet them very well. I have many more pictures but the website will only allow 10Anthony F.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Affordable, dependable and beautiful work provided by Cripple Creek Construction. We will beat the competition's price. Free estimates. We are licensed (Master Plumber, General Contractor), bonded and insured for your safety and peace of mind
- Business Description:Designer and Manufacturer of custom and pre-engineered Red-Iron Steel Frame Homes & Components. Our steel home kits with bolt-together red-iron framing assure your family the strongest, safest, and healthiest choice in new home building today! A Kodiak home is engineered to withstand the average tornado, hurricane, wildfire, earthquake, and with steel, there is no wood for termites to eat or rot. Using steel also provides for a very healthy home with minimizing organic material for mold to gr..
- Business Description:9 employees. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Additional phone - (479) 719-1030. (479) 719-1077
- Business Description:Complete home or business heating and air conditioning service and installation. Geothermal installations. Service agreements with 24 hour emergency service. Business established 1993. Office and full service shop. Specializing in change outs and efficiency with true performance testings
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Compare all the pros and cons of building a new home versus buying an existing one, including price differences, maintenance costs, energy efficiency, and more.
Find home builders in
home builders in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Adams & Son Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 6213 811 South I St., Fort smith AR, Business Location
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- AIR-PRO HEATING & AIR COND INC9105 Zero Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- All plumbing works llc710 Lakeview Dr
- Arkansas Tornado Storm Shelters1641 Polk Creek Rd
Caddo Gap, Arkansas
- Adams & Son Roofing & Construction LLC
- Eastern Service Company23532 Mt. Pleasant Rd.
- Energy Efficient Solutions LLC9105 Zero Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Eastern Service Company
- FFH Construction LLC3203 Waco St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- FFH Construction LLC
- JTI Siding1250 North Albert Pike Ave
Fort Smith, Oklahoma
- JTI Siding
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- Long Island ProductionsPO Box 7723
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Long Island Productions
- Master Builders and Remodelers Inc.4847 Kibler Rd.
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Master Builders and Remodelers Inc.
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC4216 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC
- Quadrant Dynamics11505 Fountain Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Quadrant Dynamics
- Westark Plumbing3117 Waco St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Westark Plumbing