Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Booneville, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Booneville
- John Jones ElectricIf you want professional service at a reasonable price, these are your guys. It took about 10 days for them to get to us, but it was not an emergency. They arrived within the 1 hour period they promised and called to let us know they were on the way. They wore shoe covers in my home, which really impressed me. They got the work done quickly and properly. They were completely professional and a pleasure to deal with. They cleaned up after themselves, leaving no mess for me to pick up. The cost was more than I expected, but if I paid a premium for superior service, that is okay. They are worth the price considering the alternative of sloppy "professionals" I've dealt with. I do not hesitate to recommend John Jones read less
- Harrison ElectricExcellently as usual. This company is fantastic, (so much so that I have them on speed-dial). They are prompt, friendly and very professional. I have used them before and will continue to use them as necessary as I am always highly satisfied with their work.
- Henleys Remodel And RepairVery punctual, considering we started the week of Thanksgiving, and continued through the Christmas holidays! Very professional and my opinion, my "Chip and Joanna Gaines"! Will be using them for other projects!
- Bane ElectricUsed this company for a second time. A circuit had quit working in the laundry room. Clay was here early and traced the problem quickly. He discovered that an outdoor plug was on the same circuit. One of the covers to the outlet was missing. Rainstorm blew water into the outlet causing the short. Replaced the outlet and cover. Power restored. Thanks Clay read less
- C & D ElectricAgain, showed up on time, did quality work, called City inspector in Fort Smith to make sure that all was compliant with city codes, even though that was not a requirement. Documented work well. Price was competitive. Works very hard to ensure that client's requests are met. Kind, courteous. Always leave workplace clean.ud read less
- EARP ELECTRIC INCThe temperature was about 110 and I had a new renter who could not get electric service. The problem was the poor condition of the poles and electrical boxes. The electric company said they must be replaced by a master electrician and inspected before I could get new service. Having been referred to EARP ELECTRIC INC., I called and spoke with Ira. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable; willing to accommodate my needs and even drove 35 miles to complete the task at hand!!! EARP ELECTRIC WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND, WITH LIGHTENING SPEED, IN 110 DEGREE WEATHER, TO GET THE ELECTRIC SERVICE POLES AND BOXES UP TO STANDARD, THANK YOU IRA AND EARP ELECTRIC !! read less
- DUBOISE ELECTRICI used Duboise Elec approx. 20 years ago and when my refrigerator went out I called them to come out and check the outlet. Was very happy they could come out that day. Very prompt friendly and felt there charges were reasonable. Will use them again if the need arises.
- Bane ElectricClay was very responsive and professional. He was on-time and performed a very nice installation. He had to go into the attic to run the circuit. Did a great job. Would certainly use Clay for future electrical work.
- Bane ElectricClay came over for an estimate the day I called. He booked me for three days later. I didn't have to be home for the work to get done and he finished it during the time he said he would. The finished product looks very professional.
- Millers Handyman ServicesThey started in June and finished yesterday. They are excellent and always on time. They were inexpensive. They did not charge that much. They did a wonderful job. They did all the plumbing, electrical, tile and everything. Their add says one call does it all. That us true because they do everything. I don't have to pay a separate electrician or plumber, they do it all. Everybody quoted 8-9 thousand. They are also local read less
Electricians in Booneville
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Our total business is absolutely and 100% no more, or no less, than selling comfort! It was the business of heating and cooling that transformed the Dallas-Forth Worth area back in the sixties from the dry hot and unbearable climate it was, to the great metropolitan area it is today. And it's heating and cooling that has spoiled us all, therefore, our duty, first and foremost to our customers ... is supplying comfort! And supplying it as fast as possible, while also supplying the best in e.. read lessRecent Review:Prompt , professional. Diagnosed problem quickly and repaired a/c unit . Used this company in the past , reliable and experienced .Susan H.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read lessRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right read lessgeorgina T.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer read lessRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroom read lessJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:General Contractor work, as well as plumbing and electrician.
- Business Description:All Phase Electric, Inc. is an Electrical Contractor based is Greenwood, Arkansas with 20 employees available to serve your Residential, Commercial and Industrial new construction and repair needs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Coal Hill
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren
Electricians in Booneville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&A Remodeling Inc810 N 8th street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALL PHASE ELECTRIC550 W DENVER ST
- A&A Remodeling Inc
- Bane Electric1414 Walnut
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Bane Electric
- Glander Electric532 Harness Ln
West Fork, Arkansas
- Glander Electric
- Long Island ProductionsPO Box 7723
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Long Island Productions
- Millers Handyman Services26856 Reagan St
Shady Point, Oklahoma
- Millers Handyman Services
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- OKELLEY ELECTRIC SERVICES INC.635 ANGELA CIRCLE
- OKELLEY ELECTRIC SERVICES INC.
- Quadrant Dynamics11505 Fountain Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Quadrant Dynamics