A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Get matched with top fence companies in Greenwood, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Greenwood
- 5J ContractorsWork was absolutely the best quality work that I have seen in a long time. Very good on communication and very professional.
- Alamo Handyman LLCI left my name and number with the office. Mr. Stoney Carter returned the call and set up a time to come and look at the job. He phoned me several days before our appointment and said he had time then, so I asked him to come out. He answered all my questions and concerns. He gave me a price which was more than I expected, but within what I was willing to pay. We set a date for the work. Again, he called me before the date and said that he could start early, which he did. It took about a day and a half. He was exacting about his work and the results are very nice. It was a small job so he could have blown me off, but did it with the professionalism I'm sure he takes to all his jobs. He was courteous and polite at all times. It was well worth the price to have a job done so well
- Bixler FenceAbsolutely the BEST service. People stop by my house all the time to ask me who completed my white vinyl 3 board fencing. You have never seen a straighter fence and one that is completely even in height across uneven pastures. He fenced approximately 2 acres on one side of our house and then we called him back about a year later to complete about 1000 ft of black chain link fencing around our back yard. We WILL have him back to complete our other 2 acres of white vinyl fencing in the summer. I would never use anyone else after having Jeremy. He is always on time, super nice and I still can't get over the quality of work. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
- Bixler FenceJeremy is a true professional as well as a gentleman. In the Ft. Smith area, we had a bout of extremely cold and icy weather and every time it was safe to work Jeremy was here. The fence is so smoothly put together you can't tell where the gates are and the fence starts. A+ from this homeowner !
- Bixler FenceIt was very positive. I was very impressed. He did a great job, has very good price, and it was done very efficiently. I would definitely recommend him. He is a very hard worker, nice man, and cleaned up. Once that he work efficiently, we had a lot of fence, and he was done within 2 days. He sets all and has quality work. I had seen him anywhere else. We just found his recommendation and had positive feedback
- Bixler FenceFrom the very first phone call to the last correspondence, Jeremy was very professional! During the entire process, he listened to us, explained and suggested different options, stuck to his quote (which was lower than several contacted) and we couldn't be more satisified. He was right on time and worked every minute he was here. We are so happy with his work, that we have asked him to build our deck! We hope to get that started soon. THANKS JEREM
- Bixler FenceJeremy came to our home in Rudy all the way from Waldron to walk the property, obtain measurements, and see first hand what was needed. He sent a quote later that evening which we looked over and then negotiated all the details. A final written quote was provided with specifics of the job. Jeremy required 50/50 payment, which I was a little skeptical of. We have dealt with contractors before that like to use your up-front money to finish the job they are behind on already. You don't see your job get finished until they can bid out the next job and get paid for that one. I explained that I'd like to see the work be done before payment; that way the contractor will stay hungry to get the job done. We came to an agreement that he would provide a finish date on the contract and a handshake promise that he doesn't run his business that way. That being said, we gave him half the first day of the job and I felt much better about it having a date of completion on the contract. In the end, he started my 520 feet of fencing on a Tuesday, coming from Waldron, and completed the job on the following Monday (Memorial Day) in order to avoid the rain coming on Tuesday. The quality is everything I could have expected and there were no surprises. He delivered exactly what I asked for and did it faster than it was agreed. It cost a bit more than the other 2 quotes we got, but in the end, I had ZERO buyers remorse. Thank you Jeremy! I highly recommend him for his professionalism
- Bixler FenceWe called Jeremy for an estimate and he came the next day and measured and listened to what we wanted and gave us a written estimate detailing everything we wanted. He started work the following Friday and worked very hard and quickly all day long. He said he would finish the job by Monday or Tuesday. He came back Monday and worked all day long in extreme heat without stopping.He came back Tuesday to finish up and then cleaned up very thoroughly. His quality of work was excellent , and we are very happy with our fence.We would definitely hire him again
- Bixler FenceI was very pleased. The new fence cost approx 2300 plus 700 more for cedar pickets. It cost 800 more to remove and dispose of the old fence. The old fence had very heavy duty steel pipes he had to cut. The quality and his capentry skills were far beyond anything I expected. If you want a quality job I would highly recomment Bixler Fence
- Bixler FenceJeremy is great! He started right away, was professional, and fast. There was nothing left for me to clean-up. I will use him for anything that I need in the future!
Fencing Contractors in Greenwood
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!!Robert and Janet M.
- Business Description:Fast and reliable family owned and operated company. We specialize in fencing of all kinds, Decks, Garage, Sheds, Storage buildings.Recent Review:My husband and I highly Recommend 5J. Fast, honest and did what he said he would. And left no mess that we had to clean up later. Loved the attention to detail. I'm a very picky person. I notice everything. My husband and I will be hiring them again in January for another project. Plus we loved his personality!Twilla Grahm g.
- Business Description:All around handyman. Painting interior or exterior homes Pressure washing Remodeling or add ons Porch or deck staining Landscaping We give elderly and military discounts. We stand behind our work 100% and warranty all work doneRecent Review:Hired David Baker from Baker's Construction last October to build us a detached garage. Made the mistake of giving this THEIF money upfront, $4500.00 for "supplies". There was a shed in the place of where the future garage was. In 6 months all he has done is tear the shed down and leave it in a pile on our property. He does not respond to text or phone calls anymore. Probably used the money to buy METH. Stay away from this company at ALL costsAlan J.
- Business Description:Second Generation Family Owned & Operated. Jeremy Bixler estimates and performs all the work, which means the work will be completed on time & done right. I am well equipped to handle any size and any type of fence project. Estimates are always freeRecent Review:Could never contact them by phone, even to leave a msg.Simchah B.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc..Recent Review:i was told handyman retired. unsure why still advertisingBob G.
- Business Description:We specialize in quality painting @ affordable rates! Interior and exterior We also specialize in Floors Decks Drywall Texture Fencing and more.
- Business Description:4 men at your service
- Business Description:We are a small Landscaping and Tree company that has been in business for nearly 20 years.Recent Review:The team is a well-oiled machine, working together with precision and always concerned with safety. I couldn't ask for better results. <br />Norman T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
Find fence companies in
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren
- Shady Point
fence companies in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Clean Cut Lawns and Landscaping2408 Savannah st
Ft Smith, Arkansas
- Clean Cut Lawns and Landscaping
- H&H Fencing509 7th St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hansen Roofing & Construction,LLC.PO Box 180608
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Heavenly Homes Construction134 N MAIN ST
- Hillboyz Contracting17400 Boston Mountain Road
- H&H Fencing
- Integrity Air And Home Services2021 Beacon Ridge Way
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Integrity Air And Home Services
- Logsdon Roofing & Construction LLC.PO Box 689
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Logsdon Roofing & Construction LLC.
- Nate Dale Fine Woodwork/Custom Builder3209 S 56th Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Nate Dale Fine Woodwork/Custom Builder