A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Greenwood, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Greenwood
- SOUTHWEST GARAGE DOOR COWe were such pain in the necks because we were so excited but Dan the installer kept us well informed throughout the whole process of installing the doors. Wasn't quite such about one area of the installation asked us and we told him to go for it. Well it turned out great. Very happy from the minute I called until the minute we received our remotes for the door openers. Even cleaned up after himself. (What man does that)??? If I ever need or recommend someone it will be SOUTHWEST GARAGE DOOR. Of coarse I haven't received the bill yet but that's how confident I am
- AFFORDABLE DOOR CO LLCHe was really good. The owner's name is Kevin. I have used him several times and he is really good. I have actually used him for a long time. What made me use him is when I had to replace a garage door before and service it, he came out right away and did a good job and were reasonable as far as price. I have been using him ever since if I need something done to my garage door
- SOUTHWEST GARAGE DOOR COI called Southwest Garage Door at 8:00AM on a Friday morning. They promptly answered and when I told them about the problem (broken spring), After obtaining the pertinent information, the person who answered the phone (who was very friendly and helpful) said they would have a technician at my house within an hour. The technician showed up at 8:29AM. He was friendly, courteous and professional. As he replaced the broken spring, I informed of some trouble I had been having with the opener blowing the light bulbs every time I installed them. I had even quit using one of the sockets because it seemed useless. The technician had a quick and easy solution. He completed the work on the spring and the lights and was gone in 45 minutes. Everything has worked perfectly since. On top of that, the bill was less than the last time I had the same job done by another company. Thanks Southwest for a great experience
- SOUTHWEST GARAGE DOOR COScheduled to arrive between 2-4 pm. Called at 1:30 to notify me of 2 pm arrival. Arrived at 1:50 pm. repairs madfe. Very knowledgable and friendly.
- Dirty Deeds Handyman ServicesRobert shows up EXACTLY when he says he will. He has never been late. If I have to leave a message for him I know that I'll get a return call that very same day. Some of the items he fixed had been chronic problems. Once Robert lays his hand on them, there's never again an issue. He does quality work for fair prices. I cannot say enough great things about Dirty Deeds!
- SOUTHWEST GARAGE DOOR COSeveral rollers had come off of our garage door causing it to try to raise crooked and bend the tracks on either side. The service technician with Southwest Garage Door Co arrived within the promised time frame on Friday 02/10/12 to see what needed to be done. The door needed all new rollers an new vertical tracks on both sides of the door. It was too late in the day for the service tech to get the parts and get back so he straightened the old tracks and put the old rollers back on the door. This let us use the door manually since below freezing weather and snow were predicted for the weekend and we really needed to close the door to protect our washer and dryer which are in the garage. The service tech explained what needed to be done, gave me an estimate and promised to be back to finish the repairs on the next Monday (02/13/12) or Tuesday (02/14/12). Early on Monday (02/13/12) Southwest Garage Door Co called and arranged to finish the job that day. The service tech was on time. He quickly finished the job as promised. He took the time to explain everything he was going to do. He was very knowlagable about his job, courteous and professional. It was really refreshing to deal with someone who was honest and aboveboard and didn't come across as a con man for a change. I will use Southwest Garage Door Co for all repairs on our garage door and will recommend the to anyone needing garage door work done
- SOUTHWEST GARAGE DOOR COThe owner, John, came to do the initial measurements and sat down with me and gave me all options available. Just have to like this guys mustache...wished mine looked as good. John sent me pictures of what the doors would look like...right on the money. These doors were 12x10 doors, R19 insulating with the newest lift master technology. I wanted them to look like or similar to the ones on my home. Two weeks later they were in and the next day the crew was here to install them. Very professional employees and very knowledgeable. The new lift master door openers gave them a bit of a had time to program, but Bobby was right on it and the problem was resolved. If you need new garage doors on your home or business, I highly recommend this company. They have been in business for over 35 years for a reason ...look no further
- SOUTHWEST GARAGE DOOR COCalled at noon today and someone came out this afternoon and made the repair. The gentlemen was polite, professional, and quick. Service couldn't be better.
- SOUTHWEST GARAGE DOOR COReceived an estimate on 11/20/13 from Josh, who was professional and very knowledgeable. I chose a color of door they had in stock and the work was done the following day by a different tech. I was pleased with the work and their responsiveness. A piece of the side trim was cut a little short--half-inch to an inch. I called them a few days later and they came out and replaced it later that day
- A & H Garage DoorsI called at 9 a.m. and he was at my house by noon. He told me the reason the spring broke. He recommended a higher cycle rate spring to make the new spring last longer. He said that the new spring should last approximatly 10 years. Service was quick and efficent. He was very polite and curtious. I will defintly use him again. In the near furture I plan to have my garage door replaced
Garage Door Companies in Greenwood
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:PLEASE NOTE: We sell new doors and windows, do those installations and can do repairs on those items we sell. We build quality windows so we sell more of them. And because we sell more than anybody else, we can sell them for less. The exquisite design of Window World's double-hung window is the perfect choice for those who want the best. Functional beauty, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and a wide selection of decorative options will help to add to your environmentRecent Review:Do not use Window World on your project! Another night last night of being up late because all my windows are leaking, and I am covering my new wood window casings with towels to soak up the large amounts of water coming through the windows. We went with Window World because they have a great sales pitch and lifetime warranty. We had them install 29 windows for $18K on our new build addition project. Since we had installation on April 23rd these windows have leaked. We have pleaded with the company to either re-install or replace the windows and they have refused without reason and asked that we move forward with siding and project completion. We even paid $350 for an inspector to come out and document the poor window installation on May25th prior to siding being installed. Window World acknowledged the leaking and instead of standing by their “lifetime warranty” they told us (in e-mail) that the windows are not water proof. They also acknowledged the faulty product by replacing the window sashes but not the entire window. Here we are today, months later with no resolution and water everywhere. The last conversation with the owner of this company he tried to blame the siding, instead of just standing by the warranty. I have already verified siding was installed properly. I am now filing a lawsuit against this company as I have been documenting every step of this issue but just hope no one else has to go through this mess in the futureMaria M.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc..Recent Review:i was told handyman retired. unsure why still advertisingBob G.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We Are A Small Local Company With 5 Employees (2 Full Time 3 Part Time) Serving The Fort Smith And Surrounding Area. We Only Use Subcontractors For Electrical - Plumbing And HVAC As We Are Not Licensed For These Types Of Jobs With-In Our Work Force. We Offer Free Estimates To All Customers In A 35 Mile Radius. Outside The 35 Miles There Is A $20.00 Fee Just To Help Cover Expenses And Keep Our Rates Low. Our Handyman Services Are Explained On Our Website As It Is A Different Division Of The Co..
- Business Description:Welcome home to the unsurpassed beauty, value, and performance of Quality Garage Doors. Whether you need a stylish residential garage door to grace an elegant home or a hard-working commercial garage door for a commercial or industrial facility, we offer SafeWay, CHI and Haas manufactured doors, they are attractive, top-performing overhead doors to enhance your home or businessRecent Review:NWA Garage Door did an excellent job! They came out the same day that I called them. Installed a new opener with some nice features that I requested and fixed our door that had loud squeaks. Now you can't even hear the door opening. I would definitely recommend using NWA Garage Door!Hamp M.
- Business Description:All levels of handyman services, fine woodworking & custom building
- Business Description:We speacialze in building decks, garages, and post framed buildings. We also do complete remodels of homes and mobilr homes. We can do any type of repairs add ons or remodeling.
- Business Description:I have over 10 years experience in home repair and remodeling. I also have subcontractors at my disposal if needed. I guarantee my work, have reasonable rates and offer discounts to return customers or on big jobs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren
- Shady Point
garage door companies in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC
- Cripple Creek Construction1636 White Rd
- Cripple Creek Construction
- Dirty Deeds Handyman ServicesPO Box 86
- Dirty Deeds Handyman Services
- Eastern Service Company23532 Mt. Pleasant Rd.
- Eastern Service Company
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jonathan Danciu Construction8914 ROCK CREEK RD
- Jonathan Danciu Construction
- SOUTHWEST GARAGE DOOR CO2206 WHEELER AVE
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- SOUTHWEST GARAGE DOOR CO