Home electrical inspections add a layer of security to the home buying process and show you the overall health and safety of the property’s electrical system. For peace of mind, before you buy, read about what electrical inspections can do for you.
Get matched with top Electricians in Van Buren, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Van Buren
- John Jones ElectricIf you want professional service at a reasonable price, these are your guys. It took about 10 days for them to get to us, but it was not an emergency. They arrived within the 1 hour period they promised and called to let us know they were on the way. They wore shoe covers in my home, which really impressed me. They got the work done quickly and properly. They were completely professional and a pleasure to deal with. They cleaned up after themselves, leaving no mess for me to pick up. The cost was more than I expected, but if I paid a premium for superior service, that is okay. They are worth the price considering the alternative of sloppy "professionals" I've dealt with. I do not hesitate to recommend John Jones
- Harrison ElectricExcellently as usual. This company is fantastic, (so much so that I have them on speed-dial). They are prompt, friendly and very professional. I have used them before and will continue to use them as necessary as I am always highly satisfied with their work.
- Henleys Remodel And RepairI am very happy with the work done by the Henley family. The work was done well and they always arrived when they told me they would. Besides the work, it was a joy to meet and get to know them. We will call them again when we need general remodeling work around the house.
- Millers Handyman ServicesThey started in June and finished yesterday. They are excellent and always on time. They were inexpensive. They did not charge that much. They did a wonderful job. They did all the plumbing, electrical, tile and everything. Their add says one call does it all. That us true because they do everything. I don't have to pay a separate electrician or plumber, they do it all. Everybody quoted 8-9 thousand. They are also local
- BOOTH ELECTRICI asked for a rushed, prompt service. They said they thought they could do it, and came to inspect the work, laying out everything to be done. Afterward, I didn't hear from them for a couple of days, so I called them up and lost my temper to some degree, over the phone with them - which was not necessarily deserving. Rob remained very calm, apologetic, and promised to take care of the work, if I was still interested. The company bent over backward in working with me. When all was completed, I was more than satisfied. All work was extremely neat, tidy, organized, and wire runs were easy to follow and smartly laid. Considering the price of copper, I believe the quote was quite competitive. The crew was extremely professional, polite, honest, and for the most part, VERY timely - all work was completed as predicted - within 3 days. Excellent company
- Henleys Remodel And RepairThe Henley's were punctual, really nice, and very professional. They repainted three rooms including a bed room and bath room. Both rooms included a large amount of trim which had been previously painted with oil-based paint. The prep work for the trim required more labor than anticipated , but they did not cut corners and the final appearance is excellent. They methodically protected all floors and furniture before painting. They cleaned up the rooms and put away the paint and their tools each evening. We asked them to change out two vanity lights install towel racks , and cut an access panel for our tub faucet, none of which were included in the fixed price of the job They did these at a very reasonable price. They told us that they would come by the following week to do any touch up work we requested. We have not found any area which requires any touch up
- Bane ElectricClay came over for an estimate the day I called. He booked me for three days later. I didn't have to be home for the work to get done and he finished it during the time he said he would. The finished product looks very professional.
- MATLOCK ELECTRIC CO INCThe young man who did the work was courteous, pleasant, informative. Within 2 days, the outside lamp didn't work, so the same young man returned and fixed it without charge. We utilize Matlock Electric for electrical services where I work, and we are always pleased with their services.
- MATLOCK ELECTRIC CO INCMatlock did the job turnkey (they handled all electrical and sub-contracting gas line installation and home plumbing refit). This was a difficult installation - as we knew at the beginning it would be a challenge due to our existing gas lines and utility locations - they handled every aspect of the job with great expertise, great communication and perfect coordination from start to finish. Their service has been very responsive and professional, I very highly recommend their services
- Ken Smith ElectricMr. Smith came 8:00 a.m. the day after we called, found our problem, changed our breaker, gave us advice, and was completely professional the whole time. Would absolutely recommend him.
Last update on December 1, 2017
Electricians in Van Buren
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
AFCI breakers are a continuation of new breaker technology that works to prevent fire hazards, increase overall electrical safety, and detect potential damages.
There are a variety of Wi-Fi boosters on the market, such as extenders and repeaters. Are these add-ons worth it for your home’s wireless network? Read this guide to find out.
Find Electricians in
- Fort Smith,
- Shady Point,
Electricians in Van Buren
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A&A Remodeling Inc810 N 8th street
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire 03076
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30316
- ALL PHASE ELECTRIC550 W DENVER ST
Greenwood, Arkansas 72936
- A&A Remodeling Inc
- Harrison Electric3012 South 96 St
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
- Harrison Electric
- Professional Electrical Solutions LLCPO Box 24
Farmington, Arkansas 72730
- Professional Electrical Solutions LLC
- R&J Solar LLC1054 Roy Sellers Rd
Columbia, Tennessee 38401
- R&J Solar LLC