Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Farmington, AR
There are 11 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Farmington
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasThe carpenter did an awesome job, plus had to dig up a couple of "old" floor tiles and replace it with new tile. It looks as though it has always been there! Very happy with the work and professionalism of the carpenter!
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and SidingThe owner is the salesman, he is friendly and professional but not pushy. The product that he sells is far superior to others I've looked at, and at a very fair price. The installer was very good at his job, he did the entire job by himself! He was also pleasant and such a hard worker! I would highly recommend this company and especially its products
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoEverything turned out fantastic. They had to come back a couple times and I was very pleased with their services.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoI called Wilson Home Improvements on Tuesday afternoon and they said they would have a salesman at my house the next day at 4:00 pm. Blake, the salesman called at 3:55 and said he was caught behind a school buss and would be about 5 minutes late. Talk about great service. Blake arrived and we went over what we wanted done and the amount we wanted to spend. Blake came up with options that allowed us to replace more windows with better quality than we ever imagined. There was never any pressure put on us to spend more than our original budget. It was about 10 days to get the custom made windows and door into their shop. Wilson called and made an appointment for the following Monday for installation and said their crew would arrive at 8:30 am. At 8:27 am Jonathan and David arrived and started working. They worked hard all day and took very few breaks, so they could finish the installation in one day as promised. They were able to finish at approx. 8:00 pm and I must say the detail was unbelievable. They caulked around every square inch of the windows and door, then cleaned them. They hauled off all the old construction materials and demonstrated how the windows and door worked before leaving. Brian the foreman came by a couple of days later to inspect and find out if we had any problems with the work that was done. Of-course, there were no problems and Brian left me information to call if we ever ran into any problems. I would like to express my thanks to Blake, Jonathan, David and Brian for the outstanding job they performed at our house and would tell anyone looking for home improvements to call Wilson's Home Improvements
- Updates By Nate Handyman Service LLCI emailed Nate with the list and he called me back very quickly. I explained what was expected because the house was vacant and we lived in another state. He gave me a very reasonable quote and scheduled to come and do the work and I sent him a more detailed list with pictures. On the day of the work he called to let me know he had arrived and had looked at the work to be done and was ready to go buy supplies. He checked to make sure there were no changes. He spent about 8 hours doing a list of about 21 things including digging out two posts and cementing two new ones on the backyard gate. He took pictures of his work and called me when he had questions. I highly recommend Nate for his professionalism and commitment to detail. The work done was great
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasDavid did a great job! We have another door we want replaced. We will be contacting Handyman Matters and requesting David.
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasThis is a franchise, so obviously you'll pay more, but workers are screened, bonded, and covered by workman's comp. Consider paying the higher price if you need the work done in a timely fashion. We had gone through two workers who could only devote limited time to our work because of other jobs they had going on at the same time. Handyman Connection sent out Eric Jones, who did an excellent job for us. Eric was respectful of our space and worked long hours to get everything done quickly, as we wished. He was easy to work with and explained things as needed; he kept us informed on his progress, and he did his work very conscientiously. We were rightfully quite pleased with his work. When the mold inspector came back out, he said Eric had done a better job than he sees on nearly all of the re-inspections he does. Eric was very easy to have around the house working for us. The franchise owner, Dave Hatfield, seems truly concerned that customers are pleased with the work and all his workers have a minimum of ten years experience
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasWent great. Workers were very knowledgeable and professional, taking their time to ensure the job was done right. Highly recommend.
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasIt went well! All the workers were really good! They were flexible with my schedule and got things done when we needed it. The end price was very fair.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasFantastic. Mike Clegg, one of their master craftsman built the screened in porch to perfection from a picture. He is absolutely meticulous and a perfectionist. They have done several jobs for us and each one has been wonderful. I highly recommend them!
Door Installers in Farmington
- Business Description:Residential door repair service. State Licensed, Better Business Bureau Accredited.Recent Review:Awesome. Everything was done with great quality, excellent communication, punctuality, and promptness.Mark B.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of timeBecky R.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:Lowe’s has been helping our customers improve the places they call home for more than 60 years. Founded in 1946, Lowe’s has grown from a small hardware store to the second-largest home improvement retailer worldwide. Our story began in North Carolina, when Carl Buchan, part owner of the North Wilkesboro Hardware Company, envisioned creating a chain of hardware stores. He purchased the company from his brother-in-law and partner and had the foresight to anticipate a post-World War II building ..Recent Review:It was a very good service. They were knowledgeable, Friendly and Professional.teresa w.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services we believe when we do our job right, it doesn’t just improve your home’s value, it improves your quality of life. Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas is a locally owned & operated franchise. In NWA since March 2008, we have many quality craftsmen that are employees of our company, not subcontractors. They have all been background checked, sex-offender checked, & drug screened prior to hire. If you call with a list of repairs, you can feel confident the craftsman we send..Recent Review:Nathan was an excellent craftsman. His work was impeccable. He was on time, courteous, and dedicated. The only reason they did not get 5 stars was the original estimate was $3,300 and the we paid $4,900. The estimate was badly underbidGlenn J.
- Business Description:Joshua Company has over 30 years combined experience in the building trades. Our primary focus is the installation of complete seamless guttering systems. If you already have seamless gutters we can repair, clean, or add leaf guard to keep your current system functioning properly. In the case that your existing gutter system is beyond repair we can remove and replace your system with a new one. From time to time we repair soffit & fascia as needed and over the years we have built decks, repai..Recent Review:I couldn’t be happier. When he installed new 57 ft long gutter on back of house he made sure to follow my wishes about sloping the gutter against the fascia to improve water. I highly recommend Jack for any gutter/downspout workJames W.
- Business Description:locally owned and operated. Ernie Sanchez owner and operator. $39.00 service call fee for Fayetteville residents. Broken spring specialist. lowest price guaranteed.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again!Jeremy U.
- Business Description:We specialize in many fields pertaining to garage doors. We have the resources and experience to provide: Garage Door Service, New Garage Door Installations, New Garage Door Openers, Custom Garage Doors & Multi-Point Safety Inspections. Our company has over 12 years experience in the industry and each technician goes through multiple training courses prior to certification. Our Promise To You: At Direct Service Overhead, our technicians are professionally trained, not only technically, but..Recent Review:David was outstanding. We needed two garage door openers installed. He was extremely professional throughout the entire process, explaining what needed to be done and how long it would take. He did an excellent job, explained the features and, above all, made sure everything was working properly before he left. I highly recommended Direct Service OverheadJoe S.
- Business Description:complete interior and exterior remodel plus many other services 15 yrs. experience and insuredRecent Review:At first I was hesitant to hire Angelo for my exterior painting job because his quote was so much lower than the other three I received. Boy, am I glad I did not let that stop me. Angelo showed up exactly when he said he would, and finished the job in a timely manner. Actually, he finished a day earlier than he said he would. When he came back the next day to make sure we were happy he got out his truck and immediately noticed some imperfections in the job. He came back a couple of days later and made it right. I would absolutely hire Angelo againDavid S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Prairie Grove
- West Fork
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Siloam Springs
door installers in Farmington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cut Above Handyman&Remodel9070 Grimes Dr
- Abshier Construction11648 Amy Avenue
- ACE Glass Construction Corp.405 Shall Ave.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas3824 Cawood Ln Suite A
- Advanced overhead doorpo box 1677
- Angelo Brocato's Painting and Remodeling1024 West Oak St.
- Arkansas Land and Ranch ServicesPO Box 1061
- A Cut Above Handyman&Remodel
- Bear State HandyPro Solutions1913 SW Pine Ave
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
- Benchdog WoodworksPO Box 280
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
- Bob Priest13236 Schoolhouse Dr
- Bolding Construction Company, Inc.304 S 14th St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Brite Way Window ServicePO Box 9838
- Buddy Shute Carpentry416 E Huntsville Rd
- Bear State HandyPro Solutions
- D & D Windows and More
- Deeter Construction2611 W Monroe Ave
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door Company1007 N Quail Ter
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Door DoctorPO Box 3020
- Doorworx100 N Dixieland Rd Suite D-2
- DUCO Contractors, LLC.10243 Smokey Ln
- D & D Windows and More
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Services, Inc19123 N Hwy 127
- Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas411 N 40th St
- Hanke BrothersPO Box 21174
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- HansenCraft Custom Woodworking9405 Greenberry Dr.
- Home Works938 N Eva Ave
- Hutton's HandiworkP.O. Box 8621
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lowe's1050 E Zion Rd
- The Home Doctor 1209 N Heritage Ave
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Roof Genie • Roofing & Construction3771 Ramsey St. Suite 109-142
Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Triple E's Door & Dock20507 Hwy 74
- Two State Construction953 Lewis Circle
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- The Home Doctor