Sharp's Lock & Alarm Co

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2010

Additional DBA - Sharps Lock & Key Inc....

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
Link Interactive

Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry!

07/14/2016

Looks great! I bought a different brand of hardware and he made it fit and my husband was having a hard time doing that. The man was professional and very nice. It did not take long and we are very happy.

Description of Work
I bought new hardware for the front door. Front door hardware changed out.

12/23/2014

They were available when we needed them and came out right away. The lock and door know were replaced in a very professional way and now they both work perfectly. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
They replaced a lock and door knob.

06/13/2014

It went great, they came right out and was very nice

Description of Work
Unlocked my car

08/19/2013

On time. courteous. Struggled with one unusual lock.

Description of Work
Rekeyed house. Provided comparable padlocks.

06/27/2013

It went great. Luke took care of me in a flash and was extremely personable. The procedure was $100, but I'm willing to bet it was a fair price considering the added labor they had to do with fixing my lock with the broken key in it, as well as making me a fresh key on site.

Description of Work
I snapped my key off inside the lock, and they fixed the existing lock and made me an identical key.

Category locksmith

Commercial and residential fire and burglary alarms. We specialize in Alarm.com, by which you can arm and disarm your alarm on your smart phone. You can also view your cameras from your smart phone. Security cameras, electronic access control, complete locksmith services including sales and service of safes and lock hardware.

Check, Visa, MasterCard