Chuck's Door Service

Fayetteville, AR 72703

Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, AR

06/28/2020

Gregg S.

I had used this man before. He had the part needed and I felt charged a fair price. Not this time! I paid $675 for a garage door opener I later found on Amazon for $180. The man charged me almost $500 to install the opener. I also later found out Home Depot will install garage door openers for $97! This guy took me to the cleaners. Beware!

Description of Work
New garage door opener and installation.

Category doors

06/14/2018

Jessica P.

I bought and paid for Lowe's to install a garage door about 6-8 months ago. The door has never operated right and finally it is not going down some times. Chuck came out and told me what was wrong provided me someone else to contact. He didn't charge me and was honest. I recommend him.

Description of Work
Look at my garage door.

01/30/2018

marcus E.

it went great chuck was courteous prompt and did excellent work

Description of Work
i had the springs replaced

07/31/2017

Gregg S.

Chuck had the exact part I needed and installed it quickly. I thought the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
The gear on the motor shaft of my garage door opener twisted off. The chain went slack, and I had to manually open the door. I needed the motor repaired.

07/16/2017

meg A.

We called at 7am and he said he would be here between 8 and 9 and got here at 830. He told us what was wrong and got permission to proceed. When he left he gave us a handwritten receipt for $357. Two days later we received another receipt itemizing all the repairs/work he performed and the materials used. I doubt that I will need him any time soon but I recommend him highly. VERY professional.

Description of Work
13 year old garage door stopped working. Could not even get it to open manually.

06/21/2017

Earl D.

Chuck was on time as he promised. Cost for replacement was very reasonable and he had everything he needed in his well-equipped van. You could tell Chuck has done this a few times (several times a week, according to him) and the take-down and replacement was very quick. The best part is that it works so well now! We replaced an older unit and the new unit even included a keypad for remote-less entry. Chuck took the time to lubricate all the hinges and the door is very silent now. I'm very pleased and will call Chuck when we need help on the older units in my house! Call Chuck. He's very friendly, courteous, thoughtful, and capable.

Description of Work
A lightning strike took out my mother-in-law's AT&T phone service, the AC/Furnace, the garage door opener, and all light bulbs in and around the garage. We called Chuck for work on the garage door.

02/19/2017

Mike S.

Chuck's Door Service provides Garage door repairs. Chuck is on time, provides an estimate that is much lower than national companies and delivers outstanding work. When the spring broke on one of the doors and we could not open the garage door, Chuck was at the house within 20 min to repair. He also checks out and lubes the other garage doors. Highly recoemnd Chuck's Garage door service!

Description of Work
Repaired garage door

02/07/2017

TJ W.

We needed our garage door fixed ASAP. We called Chuck after 5PM and he came out the very next morning. The door was fixed my mid-day. Great work and very responsive. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Fixed garage door

01/10/2017

Eric F.

Problem was isolated right away and fixed within an hour. Serviceman was punctual and thorough. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Repair

01/06/2017

Rebecca G.

Chuck quickly resolved my issue. He was very courteous and professional, and obviously very knowledgeable. I will definitely call him again, if the need arises.

Description of Work
My remote for my garage door was not working.

10/31/2016

Allison M.

Chuck did a great job and told me what to not do when it comes to garage doors.

Description of Work
garage door repair

09/29/2016

Jeff D.

Charles was very professional and friendly and was finished in about 45 minutes. The price was very reasonable and I would hire these guys again in a minute........ You can trust these folks........

Description of Work
A torsion spring broke on my garage door........ I called Chuck at 7:00 a.m. and his employee Charles was there by 8:00 a.m. That's what I call "service".

07/27/2016

Susan D.

Chuck came out within a couple hours. I was very concerned as I backed out of my garage with my garage door opener in hand as I have two Houdini dogs. I accidentally touched my garage door opener bringing the door down and hit my garage door with my car! I hit it pretty good. I was so cautious about calling a repair man. I thought it would cost a fortune. Chuck fixed my garage door within an hour and only charged me $130 and this is after I told him I had took my metal fence post driver and banged my garage door trying to fix it myself. I thought I destroyed it. I believed I had to replace the entire door. Not so! Chuck fixed it! I can't believe this gentle, kind individual came to my rescue! Let him come to yours!

Description of Work
Repair Garage Door

05/20/2016

mary D.

My customary garage door service company - of long standing - simply could not accommodate my emergency need. I located Chuck's garage door repair service on Google. Altho he did not have an 'opening', he recognized the danger it might pose to children in the household, as well as my reluctance to expose contents of my garage to the world at large over the entire weekend - so - he 'found' time to repair my garage door this evening. He completed the work in a an exemplary fashion. I recommend him highly and will certainly call him in the future for needed repairs.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door that had jumped the track and headed to the floor. Repair entailed replacing all rollers.

12/30/2015

Kevin M.

excellent service and affordable pricing....prompt and professional. Highly recommend ! Kevin McKinley, Farmington, AR

Description of Work
fixed garage doors

10/21/2015

Linda P.

I was very impressed with his professionalism, his efficient manner and the reasonable cost. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
I called late one afternoon about my broken garage door (spring had busted), and Chuck came out the next morning. He replaced the spring, made numerous adjustments, checked settings and gave me two new openers that were correctly formatted.

09/09/2015

Leigh P.

Our garage door spring broke about 6:00 pm and I called Chuck. He personally answered and was out the next morning at 8:00 am prompt. He had the part on his truck and fixed the spring within an hour. He was very polite and efficient.

Description of Work
Replaced a spring on our garage door.

04/08/2015

Kimberly P.

Everything was great. I would call him again in a second!

Description of Work
My husband tried to fix our garage door and ended up breaking the entire system. It ended up being great because I love our new garage door. It's so quiet, and our service was wonderful.

10/21/2014

Becky C.

Chuck was punctual, answered all questions and took care of completing the job.

Description of Work
Checked faulty garage door opener, explained the source of the problem and suggested options and cost of repairs & replacement. Completed the job of replacing the garage door opener and new key pad.

06/24/2014

Steven N.

He lives in my neighborhood and I give him all A's.

Description of Work
I used Chuck's Service for various home repairs, including a garage door repair.

01/18/2014

laine A.

Amazing. He is punctual, easy to work with, and gets the job done well. Recommend him all the time.

Description of Work
Everything around house.

Category handyman service

01/13/2014

greg F.

Went solely of of Angie's list reviews on this one, and what a good decision. Called on Saturday afternoon expecting a voicemail and chuck answered the phone. He was up front on pricing and made the appointment for the next day- a Sunday. Great service and price- will definitely use him again

Description of Work
Fixed a torsion spring on my garage door

12/06/2013

Judy B.

Chuck was quick to schedule our service request and very prompt, professional and courteous on the job.

Description of Work
Garage door repair and maintenance.

12/05/2013

Clinton B.

Chuck always responds quickly and repairs things correctly and efficiently. I recommend his services.

Description of Work
Replaced a toilet lever and toilet flapper.

Category handyman service

11/26/2013

Leigh Ann E.

Chuck came out the day we called him. He repiared our non-functioning garage door adn it was working great now. He was fast, friendly, and very fair with his pricing.

Description of Work
Garage door repair.

Door Doctor

Residential door repair service. State Licensed, Better Business Bureau Accredited.

Weather Proofing Experts LLC

We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - info@weatherproofingexperts.com.

Double Down llc

Residential remodel construction company. We focus on the Northwest Arkansas market within a 40 mile radius. Fast and easy quote process. We take care of all demo and removal for no extra charge. Supervisors and Forman on every job site. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. We do very unique tile accent walls with color changing flames. Excellent designs for kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do it all!

Garage Door Repair, Garagedoors, Door Repair, Spring Repair, Door Spring Repair, Garage Door Opener, Garage Door Springs, Spring Replacement, Garage Door Cable, Garage Door Adjustment