Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2008

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the

handyman (232)electrician (39)woodworking (35)plumbers (27)drywall (24)door installation (23)home remodeling (16)interior painting (14)lighting (14)decks & porches (12)tile installation (12)house painting (10)

10/15/2022

Donna M.

Great. quick response and great service

Description of Work
Electrical Box breakers replaced

Category electrician

Work Completed On 10/11/2022

08/04/2021

Becky R.

Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of time.

Description of Work
Sheetrock redo

Category drywall

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review and for your business. Please let us know when we can be of help in the future. Best Regards, Handyman Connection of NWA.

06/05/2021

Jacquelyn H.

This company is so accommodating, friendly and provides quality services! I know when I call them I will get someone who knows exactly how to fix whatever I need to have done!

Description of Work
Door frame needed repair

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

Thank you for your review and for your business. Please let us know when we can be of help in the future.

03/01/2021

Natasha C.

It went very well, we ran into some issues but Sergio was able to help and volunteered to run out to the store multiple times. He was very friendly and understanding. I will definitely hire him again for additional services throughout my home

Description of Work
Handyman-- Install washer and Dryer and mount tv

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

09/27/2020

Bill C.

Perfect, could not have asked for more.

Description of Work
Burned out house fuse repaired/replaced.

Category electrician, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Thank you for your review and for your business. Please let us know if we can be of help in the future.

09/03/2020

Victoria W.

Both workers were very prompt, friendly, and hard working. There were no problems at all. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
The first time, I had someone do yard clean up and this time I had someone wash my windows.

Category small appliance repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/29/2020

Ralph G.

Great, very prompt, friendly, very satisfied with works done. Recommend them to anyone. Price is very comparable Thanks

Description of Work
Changed out front porch posts

Category decks, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

06/22/2020

Etta A.

nothing being done yet to solve the problems

Description of Work
fascia painted and repaired

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

[Member Name Removed], We talked on the phone on Monday at 8.30 am, and as per our conversation we came to an agreement that it was best for us to stop work and refund you for the unfinished work. Thank you

06/18/2020

Elizabeth V.

Super. Fast and clean and wore mask and sanitized as he left

Description of Work
Built a shelf above the washer & dryer.

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

05/02/2020

patricia P.

I liked the man who gave the estimate. but the estimate was so ridiculously high I did not hire them

Description of Work
ceiling repair

Category handyman service, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

Thank you for your review, and our estimates are free. We estimate the cost base on the work we have to perform.

04/18/2020

Brenda W.

Excellent-extremely organized and detailed

Description of Work
Competed edging/trim around fireplace surround and spray painted insert

Category handyman service, small appliance repair, woodworking

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

02/12/2020

Norma S.

The carpenter did an awesome job, plus had to dig up a couple of "old" floor tiles and replace it with new tile. It looks as though it has always been there! Very happy with the work and professionalism of the carpenter!

Description of Work
A doorway needed to be enlarged to accommodate a new refrigerator so door could open wider.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, handyman service, woodworking, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

01/26/2020

mike S.

I made an appointment and took off work to be home at the time they said they would be there. The did not show up. At the time someone was supposed to be there they called and said the original workman we had discussed would not be coming and another one would. The told me he was 1 to 2 hours late and couldn't give me a specific arrival time. I told them to cancel the appointment as they were not reliable and this would probably be a pattern they repeated when it came time to do the work. I will not consider them for any future projects.

Description of Work
2 light fixtures installed, 2 large mirrors hung, sheetrock patched,

Category drywall, handyman service, lighting, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we did call you to let you know that our CM was running behind, because he was working at another job and ran into some issues. As always we want to make sure we finish jobs that meet customers satisfaction before we leave theirs homes.

12/16/2019

Heather E.

Great experiences, will definitely call again in the future.

Description of Work
Plumbing & electrical

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

07/17/2019

James N.

It went very well. They were very professional and did great work.

Description of Work
Landscaping work

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

07/16/2019

Sage O.

Nozzle where water comes out broke completely ~ all the parts just fell apart. I had guests and we were desperate. They came next day and had it all done at a very reasonable price and it looks perfect!

Description of Work
Plumbing in bathroom

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

05/04/2019

Steven S.

It went great. Sergio did a wonderful job and i would highly recommend him and Handyman Connection.

Description of Work
Cabinet put together, window in hutch replaced, pavers put against fence where dogs were digging and gutters cleaned.

Category custom cabinets, gutter cleaning, handyman service

Work Completed On 05/04/2019

Thank you for your review and for your business. We will tell Sergio as well. Please let us know if we can be of help in the future.

03/28/2019

Shawn V.

I sent a message through the app. They responded to call them. I called them and said they would have one if there guys call me. They never called. i called them back after about a week and explained what happened. They said someone would be calling me with in a few hours. NO ONE called. If I can not get them to call why would I want to have them come to.my house and give me a quote? I am a retired disabled veteran and will not be trying to contact them again or in the future.

Description of Work
install tile, carpet, attic ladder, laminate flooring, paint interior.

Category ceramic tile

Mr. [Member Name Removed] Our CSR tried to call and left you two voice mails on the phone number we have in our files on 3-19 and 3-21. When we first talked we mentioned that we currently don't have anyone that does work in your area. Sorry for the miss understanding.

03/24/2019

Chris H.

The runners were an odd size. My handyman had to return the runners that did not fit, and was able to find ones that did fit.

Description of Work
My cabinet drawer runners were broken. The runners needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 03/21/2019

01/13/2019

Deborah G.

We’ve used Handyman Connection for several projects in the last few years, and will continue to call when we need something done that we can’t tackle ourselves. This is third plumbing project that Bill has completed for us. As usual we were very satisfied with the job. We recommend Handyman Connection to all our friends!

Description of Work
Plumbing - install two faucets and fix leaking toilet

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

Thank you for your review and for your business. Happy to be of service for all your projects. Please let us know if we can be of help in the future.

12/21/2018

Whitney M.

Sergio was phenomenal! I cant say enough good things about him. Not only did he work fast and efficiently but he was also so personable and chatted with us the whole visit. Even entertained my baby and four year old. I will definitely be calling him again for anything else that comes up here at our home. Not to mention, the hardware he installed is perfect!

Description of Work
Hardware install.

Category custom cabinets, handyman service

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

12/15/2018

KATIE H.

Still working on it, but inspection assured me it isn’t the roof.

Description of Work
Checking to see source of leak on ceiling.

Category handyman service, roofing