Buying carpet involves a lot of decision-making, including whether you want to purchase a stain protector. Is it worth it? This post will help you decide.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Farmington, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Farmington
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncExcellent. I can't say enough good things about this company. They did a deep cleaning on my home and office. Carpets and tile.. They were able to removed some very stubborn stains. Ms. Liz was easy to work with and very fair. I will be sure to recommend them to every one. Thank you.
- Magic Carpet CleaningCharlie and his helper were just wonderful, professional and did a fabulous job. They protected the moldings and corners in the house. They put a towel under the hose where they needed to protect our hardwood floors. They were very neat and efficient. The truck and their equipment were in top condition
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncVery easy to schedule, punctual. Liz has a great personality and assures things are done right. Will hire again and definitely recommend!
- Steam Masters Carpet & Tile CareGreat experience. They even reworked their schedule to come at the most convenient time for me. I have already recommended them to two other people.
- SteamtecBrian was so responsive. I was able to bring an area rug immediately to him for cleaning. he was professional, friendly and fast. He keep me posted with updates on when the rug was done.
- SteamtecI couldn't believe how my carpets turned out!! I got bad sick in 2014, and I have been able to do much of anything since. My carpets were horrible. Horrible. Brian did the impossible. I honestly could not believe my eyes! I would give him 10 stars! I would highly recommend this company!
- SteamtecI was beyond happy with the service and results. I had pet stains and stains from 15 years of living. He did not make me feel bad at all. He stayed and worked until everything was done and there was a lot. I would hire them again and will refer to everyone. Excellent service a
- SteamtecWould definitely hire again. Polite, professional, punctual and did a great job on the carpet. Cleaned my basement which has a Berber type carpet and my moms carpet and sofa. He does not just spray the carpet and vacuum dry. He uses a rotating brush to clean better. The carpets look great and were practically dry when he left. Locally owned and not the big box brand. Better service
- SteamtecFantastic job! Brian put wall corner protectors down so the hoses wouldn’t scuff up the walls and helped move thing out of the wet areas. Very professional and now I have very clean carpets!
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncExcellent service. Quick response and appointment scheduling (even during busy Thanksgiving season). Liz and her crews are very professional. After measuring the home a price was determined and the crew went to work directly. The work was completed quickly and to our complete satisfaction. Will certainly use Dehart's services again
Carpet Cleaners in Farmington
- Recent Review:The service was excellent. I like their customer service. They were very good answering questions and do a follow up. I highly recommended them.Gary M.
- Business Description:If you're looking for Rogers, AR, carpet cleaning you can trust, we're ready to help at DeHart Carpet Cleaning Inc. We use the latest equipment to get out the tough stains that your vacuum cleaner or other cleaning products can't, and we'll get the job done right the first time. The professionals in our Rogers, AR, office will have your floors looking their bestRecent Review:everything cleaned came out great, as i was having doubts they would come clean I was very happy with the resultsDebra Y.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:IICRC certified Carpet, Tile and Grout cleaning (Hot water extraction)Recent Review:He returned my call promptly, he was on time, and very professional. I have an older carpet that is light in color and he explained that those stains might not come out but other than those stains the carpet looked very good when he was finisheKay & James E.
- Business Description:We are a trustful company with 20 years in cleaning experience with commercial and residential cleaning services.Recent Review:They were very thorough and efficient working quickly but paying attention to small details like picture frames on the walls and baseboards etc. Amazing job.Terry R.
- Business Description:Magic Carpet Cleaning offers the best cleaning services in Rogers, AR. We have been in business for over 25 years and we have the needed experience to get the job done.Recent Review:Charlie and his helper were just wonderful, professional and did a fabulous job. They protected the moldings and corners in the house. They put a towel under the hose where they needed to protect our hardwood floors. They were very neat and efficient. The truck and their equipment were in top conditionLaura S.
- Business Description:We specialize in the NWA and River Valley. We stand out with our attention to detail and great value. We have been in business since 2014.Recent Review:From when the job was estimated, it was 2 months before it was started. Front yard was excavated to remove the gravel and replaced with sod. A lot of the gravel was left and very little prep was done to the surface. High and low spots throughout the entire front yard. Was charged for topsoil that was not brought to the job site. Also charged for the labor to spread the topsoil that wasn’t brought to the site. Several areas of sod was just placed straight on the existing gravel and placed on dry ground. Two different kinds of sod was laid because not enough was ordered to complete the job. After the sod was laid they didn’t even water it in. Astroturf was placed in the backyard. Surface was not prepared before the turf was put down. Highs and lows throughout the entire surface. Just laid down on the gravel without being compacted. Gaps left around the perimeter next to the house and flower beds where weeds will grow now. Didn’t order a big enough piece of turf to cover the area that was in the bid. After the job was completed no call from the owner or even a walk around to make sure we were happy with the job. Several things on the invoice had to be corrected because we were charged for things that didn’t get completed. The owner did make it right by correcting the invoice but would have been happier if the job would have been completed as promised in the initial bid. Overall very unpleased with service provided by Black Tie Landscaping. The owner is lacking attention to detail and professionalismBrian F.
- Business Description:House Cleaning from top to bottom is our specialty.Do not settle for “maybe it’s clean” make it “sparkle clean.” “Our motto is “We do the work;you take the credit!”Whether it is a organizing,move-in,move-out, deep clean, standard clean, windows inside and out!Monthly,bi-weekly,every week.We do it all! We have been in business in NWA for 9 years.Recent Review:We love their service. They go above and beyond. It's a big weight off my shoulders. Highly recommend!Alisha D.
- Business Description:complete interior and exterior remodel plus many other services 15 yrs. experience and insuredRecent Review:At first I was hesitant to hire Angelo for my exterior painting job because his quote was so much lower than the other three I received. Boy, am I glad I did not let that stop me. Angelo showed up exactly when he said he would, and finished the job in a timely manner. Actually, he finished a day earlier than he said he would. When he came back the next day to make sure we were happy he got out his truck and immediately noticed some imperfections in the job. He came back a couple of days later and made it right. I would absolutely hire Angelo againDavid S.
- Recent Review:It is not yet finished. He did not know what he is doing. 2 to 3hrs to work but he totally messed it. He took advantage on me. I don't want talk to him anymore. Very unprofessional.Rheva C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Hand-woven Persian rugs are luxurious, beautiful pieces of art as well as durable floor coverings. If you want those rich colors and designs to continue to shine, learn how to maintain your Persian rug the right way with these tips.
There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Prairie Grove
- West Fork
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Siloam Springs
carpet cleaners in Farmington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cleaner Approach3511 SE J Street Suite 9-284
- Affordable Carpet Cleaning5100 N Thompson St
- Allegiance Carpet Care133 riverwood ave
West Fork, Arkansas
- Ameri Janitorial Services 1008 Deerfield Mdws
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Angelo Brocato's Painting and Remodeling1024 West Oak St.
- A Cleaner Approach
- Carpet One Floor and Home2125 E Main Street
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- CELESTIAL CARPET CLEANING3007 NE 6th St
- Chem-Dry of Nw Arkansas3519 N Salem Rd
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Country Home Restoration15002 CR 210
- Courtesy Care Cleaning & Restoration1201 SE Adams Blvd
- Courtesy Care Cleaning and Restoration372 Randall Wobbe Lane Ste A
- Carpet One Floor and Home
- Flipgrass LLCPO Box 232
- Flipgrass LLC
- Handy Services, Inc19123 N Hwy 127
- Handy Services, Inc
- Jack & Jill Service&Repairs2612 Woodford St
- Jack & Jill Service&Repairs
- Lanco Carpet Cleaning2525 N Azalea Terrace P O Box 8815
- Lanco Carpet Cleaning
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care123 1 st
- SERVPRO of Benton / Carroll Counties1100 SE 14th Street, #26-B
- SERVPRO of Fayetteville / Springdale228 E. Robinson Ave.
- SouthtownE Detail1236 S School Ave
- Sparkle cleaning 1104 SW Cabriolet St
- Spot Free Carpet Cleaning2702 battlefield blvd
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
- Steam Genie101 E Pinion St
- STEAMERS CARPET CLEANERS5147 E. Maywood Rd
- Steamtec1417 Hilltop Farm Ln
- Superclean carpet cleaning
- Symphony Designs5147 Har-Ber Ave
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care
- Vest Carpet Cleaning1314 Villa View Dr
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Vest Carpet Cleaning
- Wizard Cleaners Inc503 S 2nd St
- Wizard Cleaners Inc