Tired of raccoons raiding your garbage can or taking up residence in your attic or crawlspace? Check out this list of the best raccoon baits to find the foods that will help you trap these pesky creatures so you can relocate them.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Earle, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Earle
- Animal ProsI highly reccomend Animal pros and would like to give a huge shout out to Johnny Copeland. I called about noises in my attic, and he came out inspected it, and gave me a thourough breakdown of the issue and what needed to be done. He is also very patient. :)
- Roof MDAs far as I can tell right now, it went well - but it has not rained since completion so I do not know whether the leak was actually fixed.
- ABC Humane Wildlife Control & Landmark Pest MgtThe service went just fine. I paid an additional fee to have them remove a squirrel. I had used them in the past. They have been great to work with and do good work. I have had no issues with scheduling a service for when I need.
- Alpha WildlifeThey were very thorough in looking for problem areas and sealing the house. They sealed the house so rodents can’t get back in. Another company said they sealed it but they didn’t do a good job. Alpha Wildlife fixed the other company’s mistakes. They are friendly and helpful. They really are one of the best company we’ve come in contact with read less
- Critter ControlWhen I initially called Mark, I thought the smell in my house was coming from squirrel feces and urine. After a quick inspection, Mark determined it was from a dead squirrel, and he got rid of the problem quickly. He was professional and very friendly. I would definitely recommend him.
- Coopertown Chimney & Wildlife ServicesExcellent! The young man that came to my home was GREAT.. His name was Robert and he was great, wonderful personality, respectful and just all around a great young man. Two thumbs up to his parents, because they raised a wonderful young man.
- Coopertown Chimney & Wildlife ServicesCooperstown scheduled time to perform the estimate. The supervisor was thorough; he climbed on the roof, inspected all of the gable vents, the attic vents and along the entire gutter line to assess type of animal infestation access points. He concluded I had raccoons nesting in attic. The scope of work included sealing the house and eliminating all access points, spraying a chemical in the attic to "encourage" the animals to leave. The work crew showed up on time as scheduled. They did the work as proposed. I am very happy with the quality of the workmanship. They cleaned up before leaving. They leave an "escape" hole so animals have a way to do so. The attic vents needed to be replaced which they handled without a problem. The supervisor returned at the end of the day to inspect the work crew's work. The next morning the work crew leader returned to assess whether all animals had left - they had left. Unfortunately, the raccoons chose to break through a soffit vent to escape rather than use the escape hole left by the crew the previous day. The crew leader closed the escape holes and replaced the soffit vent, no extra charge read less
- Coopertown Chimney & Wildlife ServicesThey were thorough and detailed in their inspection and repairs, as well as follow up if I had any questions or concerns. I have already recommended them to someone else.
- Coopertown Chimney & Wildlife ServicesGreat. the gentlemen doing the service were punctual. Did the job in less than the estimated time, and were professional, and extremely courteous. Cleaned up after themselves, and did some things such as trimming some overhanging trees that I didn't expect. I hope that I don't need their service again, but would hire them if I did. I expect to take advantage of their yearly maintenance contract. Nolan and Josh are keepers read less
- Coopertown Chimney & Wildlife ServicesDavid and his crew were highly professional, thorough and skilled. That’s one reason why Coopertown’s work is guaranteed for a year. And they weren’t just good at what they did, they were also “good people” – incredibly polite, very quiet with no radios playing, took special care to protect my home even putting protective coverings over their shoes each time they entered and then cleaned up thoroughly even washing down the sidewalks when they finished up to remove moss build up. That wasn’t part of the job but it’s that willingness to go the extra mile that distinguishes both the people and the work they do. Coopertown first came out to assess the problem and before leaving provided a detailed report complete with photos that documented where the squirrels were entering, the damage they were causing and explained how the problem would be solved. They also provided a firm quote. Repairing the damage and sealing up the numerous entrance points the squirrels had used was a fairly large job. When they came back to do the work the crew showed up exactly when they had said they would, and they had a clear step by step plan that allowed them to address every detail in the original report without wasting time or effort. Although here for most of the day, the crew remained fully focused, never seeming to pause or take a break but steadily going about the job and doing so quickly and quietly. Thanks to their skilled, professional work the problem is solved. And the process itself was painless. What could be better. Naturally, I would use them again and highly recommend Coopertown read less
Animal Removal Services in Earle
- Business Description:Since 1983, the Critter Control concept has called for humane animal removal and environmentally responsible techniques for handling nuisance animal problems. We use innovative, integrated methods to provide ecologically sound animal removal management services for homeowners, businesses and municipalities. We offer both residential animal removal and commercial animal removal throughout all of our Critter Control offices. We are highly trained in squirrel trapping, mole removal, raccoon remo.. read lessRecent Review:When I initially called Mark, I thought the smell in my house was coming from squirrel feces and urine. After a quick inspection, Mark determined it was from a dead squirrel, and he got rid of the problem quickly. He was professional and very friendly. I would definitely recommend him read lessStephanie A.
- Recent Review:I highly reccomend Animal pros and would like to give a huge shout out to Johnny Copeland. I called about noises in my attic, and he came out inspected it, and gave me a thourough breakdown of the issue and what needed to be done. He is also very patient. : read lessLatanya s.
- Business Description:Residential & commercial wildlife control including raccoons, squirrels, bees, snakes, rats, mice, moles, voles, skunks, coyotes, beavers, birds & bats. Our Technicians are trained to the highest standards in the industry. We have a standardized training process that each employee goes through. This training is conducted hands on in the field with the most experienced Wildlife Supervisors in the industry. Our company is Certified and adheres with the best practices of NWCOA (National Wildlife.. read lessRecent Review:They got rid of the roof rats, sealed it off and we have not had a problem within the last few years. The company came back to check several times, I received a discount as an Angie's List member and was very pleased with the experience read lessStephanie F.
- Business Description:QS Storage & Transfer
- Business Description:Hello and thank you for considering Republic for your upcoming roofing or restoration project. My name is Michael R. Ward and I am originally from Nashville, TN. I majored in Concrete Industry Management at Middle Tennessee State University with a minor in business management. I obtained my Property and Casualty adjusters license from Texas in 2008 shortly after hurricane Ike. I represented Aspen Contracting Inc, QE Construction and Above All Restoration prior to beginning Republic Roofing & .. read lessRecent Review:.Dylan and his crew did a fine job, finished most of job in one day, then were hampered by weather, came back in a couple of days to fully finish cleanup. Also cut down large bushes and small trees for a great price. Cleanup was thorough. <br /> Dylan Martin no longer works for Republic, he's started his own company, Martin Restoration LLC ( 901-581-6199), has kept the crew who did my roof. I plan to use them for some other repairs and I've already recommended his company to a friend of mine. <br / read lessNeil R.
- Business Description:Wildlife Solvers offers complete wildlife control to Memphis, TN and its surrounding areas with wildlife removal services, damage repair and wildlife prevention. We are dedicated to providing you with affordable solutions to your problems with nuisance animals. We REPAIR damage from animals as well read lessRecent Review:Over the summer he got all the moles that were there to be got. He knows where to look and where to set the traps.Jamie Z.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi.. read lessRecent Review:I have an annual contract for service. They explained the chemicals used and services provided.DORIS G.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 27 years. we warranty everything we do. Critter Control uses no subcontractors, everyone is an employee that has been screened and drives a marked yellow truck.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
If your house is playing host to raccoons, squirrels or skunks you may need the help of animal removal specialists. Here's what you can expect to pay.
The cost to remove a groundhog can vary depending on where you live and whether you do it yourself or hire a professional. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of groundhog removal, along with strategies for humane trapping and release.
Find animal removal services in
- West Memphis
- Marked Tree
- Forrest City
- Tunica Resorts
- Horn Lake
animal removal services in Earle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Accurate & Thrifty Pest Control220 E Bond Ave Ste 109
West Memphis, Arkansas
- Allstar Chimney Sweep958 S Cooper Street
- American Bio-Clean LLC469 Hwy 149
- Animal Pros6465 N Quail Hollow Rd
- Apex Wildlife Control LLC8501 Macon Rd Ste 101
- Accurate & Thrifty Pest Control
- Germantown Termite & Pest Control310 Moore Ln
- Germantown Termite & Pest Control
- QS Storage & Transfer1492 Rozelle St
- QS Storage & Transfer
- Republic Roofing & Restoration91 Peyton Pkwy Ste 101
- Republic Roofing & Restoration