DE Masonry Inc / The Chimney Doctor

Founded 1982 • With Angi since April 2007

Award winning....

TruClean, Inc. -Air Duct Cleaning & Mold Remediation Specialist

At TruClean, Inc.- Air Duct Cleaning & Mold Remediation Specialist We Offer The Best Air Duct Cleaning and Mold Removal Services in the Mid-South. We Have PMII Certified Mold Inspectors on Sight Ready to Inspect Your Home and Keep you Safe. We Use the Most Up To Date, State of the Art Equipment Made for Our Profession. Our High Powered Equipment is Designed to Get Your Air Ducts Cleaned Right the First Time Guaranteed. We are a Small, Family Owned and Operated Business that is Steadily Growing. We Provide Top Quality, Affordable, and Reliable Service to all of the Mid-South. TruClean is Fully Licensed and Insured. We Specialize in Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, and Mold Removal, Remediation, and Testing. We Look Forward to Serving Your Family and Helping you Breathe Healthier, Cleaner Air!

Kwik Dry

Specializing in air duct and dryer vent cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Harris Landscape & Design

Harris Landscape & Design is a premier full service landscape company. HLD specializes in custom masonry and concrete services. We also prices detailed 3D designs complete with 360 degree views and video pictures. HLD wants to take your project from start to finish and give you the landscape of your dreams.

06/23/2019

William J.

The team did a great job. Chimney leak in hard rains, but it has been fixed! Would hire again in a minute.

Description of Work
Repair of firebox and seal chimney. Also replace Chimney cap

Category chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

11/13/2018

John P.

Essentially, we had our fireplace almost completely replaced--except for the bricks. The work went well. Workers were always here when they were scheduled and worked quietly and efficiently until the job was finished. We were afraid the job would be dirty, particularly inside because such extensive replacement had to be done. However, we were amazed at how little soot, ashes and dirt escaped into our den--practically none. The job was done on budget and on time.

Description of Work
We had our fireplace pressure washed, silicone repointed, water repellent applied, chimney pan and cover installed, heat-shield resurfacing with two passes, sealed holes and smoothed steps in the smoke chamber, firebox repair.

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

01/15/2018

David D.

Price for the service was good, but after the inspection they didn't finish the job. I never received the requested estimate.

Description of Work
Inspection and repairs estimate

Category chimney repair,fireplaces

If memory serves me correctly, I spoke with you about your Chimney and you were going to contact your insurance agent, and call us back?

10/11/2017

Robbie P.

Went well, they were quick to set an appointment and on time.

Description of Work
Replaced the chimney chase.

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

04/20/2017

Laurie K.

Let me start with the estimate. I decided on the Chimney Doctor because of other reviews on Angie's List and they were spot on. My husband and I were in the process of buying the house and Dave the owner of the Chimney Doctor came out to give an estimate. All of this happened after I was told by another company the work would be $900.00 and the seller (who is a contractor) said he thought that was a pretty high estimate, so I thought I could get it cheaper. Dave ran a camera up the chimney while my realtor was with me and Dave explained at each level where the problems were in the chimney and the firebox and why they needed to be fixed. He showed us a video of the process his team uses when fixing the chimney. It was really cool! Dave said his estimate would be $2165. It was a grand canyon size gap in price and I about passed out. The next day, I found out the other company didn't go up the ENTIRE chimney! The other item Dave suggested was a custom made chimney cover to protect the work that would be completed to keep the rain from damaging the bricks and keep the critters and leaves out of the chimney all for the low price of $950. My first answer was "what the heck?" and then NO WAY! But here's what you need to know after the sticker shock wears off, the work has a 20 year warranty as long as it's inspected each year. Knowing our house won't catch on fire because of our fireplace is safe is priceless. When we sell the house in the future, this will add value to the house for the next home owners. We took the plunge, and the work was done today! Juan and Brandon were the BEST!!! They showed up on time, laid out some drop cloths on my hardwood floor and went to work immediately. They were friendly, respectful and professional. Answered all of our questions. They ensured clean up was completed with no trace left behind. I will have Dave and his team come back every year to inspect our chimney. Hands down, great investment in our home, these guys are the real deal.

Description of Work
Re-line the entire heat shield Masonry Services - Purge Smoke Chamber Spray-in Masonry repair in the firebox Masonry repair with the seal behind the lintel Chimney cap

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

01/15/2016

Martha F.

I have used The Chimney Doctor for several years. They are always professional, on time, and have the best price. The two young men who came to my house yesterday were so professional and also very kind and accommodating in answering my questions. The office personnel are the nicest people to talk to as well. Every experience with them has been awesome! I highly recommend using The Chimney Doctor for all of your fireplace needs.

Description of Work
Inspected and cleaned my fireplace.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

11/15/2015

Denise B.

The service provided by The Chimney Doctor was very pleasant. They were on time as scheduled. They had a small concern about my flue and immediately inquired with their manager to insure safety. This is the kind of appointments that make the little things much easier. I wish all the service people I hired had the same attitude as this company did. Thanks Chris and Jonathan for such a pleasant experience.

Description of Work
I called the office on 11/09/2015 after calling several other businesses and they were very pleasant and immediately made an appointment for service. I noticed there were no coupon offers but with their price being so good, there was no need for a discount. I was extremely impressed with the service they provided. They answered all of my questions and they were very professional. Chris and Jonathan went the extra mile to be extremely respectful and considerate and they were friendly. I definitely recommend them to others and I will use them again when I replace my wood stove next year.

Category chimney sweep

01/19/2015

jerry S.

I called them on 15 January and was scheduled for an appointment between 2-2:30 on 16 January to have my chimney and fireplace cleaned. On the 16th I received a call around 1:40 and was told that the current job they were doing was taking longer than planned. They said they would be here around 4:00 and I agreed. They showed up around 3:45 and started the work. They inspected the chimney and determined that it was in good condition and only the fireplace needed to be cleaned. The work was completed in a very reasonable time. The two men were friendly, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned the fireplace in my house.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

12/29/2014

Kimberly C.

The job went very well. It was a little pricey considering that it only took them about twenty minutes to clean my chimney. Overall I am satisfied but I feel I paid a little bit too much. The men that showed up for the job were very friendly and answered all of my questions with no problems and even gave some helpful suggestions. Since the cleaning, my chimney is working just fine and there is no smoke coming into my home. I would use The Chimney Doctor again but check around for pricing at other places first.

Description of Work
Cleaned my chimney

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

11/05/2014

David K.

Scheduling was easy and prompt. Michael called the day of and was able to come earlier than originally scheduled. We had scheduled to have 2 fireplaces cleaned. He inspected them both and determined that only one needed attention (the one that has more use). He did a thorough job of cleaning and left a very clean chimney and hearth.

Description of Work
Inspected two fireplaces and cleaned one

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

Sweep, inspect & repair fireplaces, dryer vents, install dampers, chimney relining, masonry repairs & waterproofing, fireplace accessories, gas logs, glass doors, screens, tool sets & wood burning stoves. Construct all types of masonry, including outdoor fireplaces, outdoor kitchens, & retaining walls.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express