Critter Control of Birmingham

Founded 1983 • With Angi since December 2008

We have been in business for over 27 years. we warranty everything we do. Critter Control uses no subcontractors, everyone is an employee that has been screened and drives a marked yellow truck....

ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC

ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC

Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industry.

08/31/2011

I’m using them currently.  They charge $295 initially and then $65 every month.  They are fine.  They are a little expensive.  I would continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Critter Control of Birmingham about 2 months ago.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

07/25/2011

It went very well.  They got rid of the noisy little monsters, repaired the eaves and painted everything.   They saved me a bit of money by using paint I already had.  It was supposed to be a one day job, but ran into a second day -- no problem, though.  The second day was just finishing up the painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a great job!  I had squirrels living in the eaves under my roof.  Critter Control came to my house, evaluated what they saw and gave me a few options for handling the problem, at various price points.  I chose what we considered the most complete plan -- they set up traps to both get rid of what was there and to keep any from returning.  After an adequate amount of time, they repaired the openings in the eaves and painted the areas they repaired.       I was pleased – I didn’t realize when I first called Critter Control that they would take care of everything.  I knew they’d get rid of the squirrels, but didn’t expect them to also repair the house.  I thought I would have to get someone else to complete this.  One stop shopping!!!

07/25/2011

They were very good. They did a fine job. I rate them high overall. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Critter Control of Birmingham to get rid of a raccoon family we had in our attic. They then clean up the place. The animals were still running back and forth, so they brought the insulation down. We had Critter Control reinsulated the attic. They put a bind around the outside next to the gutter to keep the raccoons from getting inside in the future.

06/10/2011

They are excellent and they did a great job.  We had a board that had got loose.  But we had got it fixed.  However, it was not done properly and they got it all fixed right.  They did a lot of work.  They sealed the entire roof line, removed the bats and birds and sealed up holes.  They came quickly and were very professional.  They explained everything.  They followed up and came back for two da...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Critter Control of Birmingham got the bats and birds out of attic last summer.

01/05/2011

They were very good and I liked their service. My experience with them was very good and I would use them again in the future. I would recommend them to the other members. Their service person was very nice. He was very patient and explained everything to me. He came exactly when he said that he would come. He called me once when he was going to be late and we worked it out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used the services of Critter Control Of Birmingham in October 2010. I thought I had squirrels in my attic in the wall cross space. They came in and set some trap. They monitored the trap for a couple of weeks. They came back and closed up the small areas on either side of the fence on the pitched roof side. They also closed the area at the back of the basement side to make sure that nothing could get in. I called them back because I thought I heard something in. They came right back out.

CATEGORY animal removal

Animal control, animal removal, wild animal management, animal prevention, humane trapping technology, wildlife damage control, pest control, odor control and dead animal removal, nuisance animal repair solutions including attic restoration, attic insulation replacement, odor control, bat proofing.

We can do just about anything that is needed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express