If you have a well pump and you’re leaving home for a few days for work or vacation, you may want to turn off not only your pump but also your hot water heater and water supply line. Otherwise, you might come home to an unpleasant surprise.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Booneville, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Booneville
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Fort SmithThe repairs went very well, repairs were done thoroughly and on time! All of their workers were friendly and professional.
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Fort SmithI couldn't have asked for better service. I am usually uncomfortable with people in my home; but, these gentleman were awesome and allowed me to go about my day feeling at ease
- Matt Barron Plumbing & HeatingVERY pleasant experience all the way around. We had a toilet overflow the other day which resulted in a large amount of flooding to our home that damaged flooring, carpeting, etc. We DID feel that we had the situation under control, ie. there was no longer a backup/problem etc BUT we wanted a professional to look at it (before we put new flooring down) because we wanted to make sure there was nothing we had missed that would allow this situation to reoccur with all the accompanying flood damage, etc. When I called, Matt himself answered the phone and was friendly and responsive. When Matt came for the appointment, he was punctual and professional. He assessed the situation (which in my mind = performing a service) and stated that it was fine and there was nothing that needed to be done. At minimum we expected to be charged for a service call and would have happily done so but he did not charge us anything. We are planning renovations to our home in the future and will gladly use Matt Barron. Could not be happier with my first experience using a referral from Angie's List read less
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Oklahoma CityThe property is in OKC and I live in AR so I needed someone reliable to handle for me and my tenants. They were responsive, quick, economical and answered the phone when I called; something I was not accustomed to!
- DRAIN MASTERS PLUMBINGI would absolutely recommend this company to anyone in need of their service! I called and spoke with Stephanie two days ago after another company pulled a no call/no show. Stephanie was friendly, answered my questions, and scheduled the appointment, no problem. Today she called to let me know the technician was on his way and he arrived in no time. He was polite, answered questions, professional, efficient, and punctual! An A+ all the way read less
- Westark PlumbingDonny from Westark arrived promptly and went to work. 30 minutes later he was driving away, with my drain unclogged and not a sign that he had ever been there. Excellent service and the folks couldn't have been nicer. The amount I was charged included getting to my house which is in the middle of nowhere and I feel it was a just amount read less
- Westark PlumbingBoth repairs were done to our satisfaction and we can use both the shower and the toilet without any leaking. Both jobs were completed within an hour including the time it took to go get a part. The repairs were done today 9/5/17 so we haven't had a chance to determine if this holds up. However, I am very pleased and optimistic that we will have no further problems with these issues anytime soon. Good job, guys read less
- Benefit PlumbingExcellent. Very hard to get to but they had the knowledge and quickly knew what needed to be done and did it in a timely and professional manner. Would definitely hire again. Plus a one year guarantee.
- Henleys Remodel And RepairVery punctual, considering we started the week of Thanksgiving, and continued through the Christmas holidays! Very professional and my opinion, my "Chip and Joanna Gaines"! Will be using them for other projects!
- Westark PlumbingPlease see comments above. I would recommend this company whole heartedly for any plumbing issue you may encounter. Most homeowners worry when they call in specialized services that they will be taken advantage of but I would have to say that this company is NOT one of those types. Professional and fair. Further, the office personnel and dispatchers were always genuinely courteous and professional when taking the service call and setting the appointment. Thank you WestArk Plumbing. A++++ You'll be highly recommended to friends and family read less
Plumbers in Booneville
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Our total business is absolutely and 100% no more, or no less, than selling comfort! It was the business of heating and cooling that transformed the Dallas-Forth Worth area back in the sixties from the dry hot and unbearable climate it was, to the great metropolitan area it is today. And it's heating and cooling that has spoiled us all, therefore, our duty, first and foremost to our customers ... is supplying comfort! And supplying it as fast as possible, while also supplying the best in e.. read lessRecent Review:Prompt , professional. Diagnosed problem quickly and repaired a/c unit . Used this company in the past , reliable and experienced .Susan H.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read lessRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right read lessgeorgina T.
- Business Description:appliance repair all brand heating air conditioningRecent Review:We had used this company before for dryer repair and were very happy with the work done. We contacted them again to see if they could repair our oven. He ordered the parts and installed them but the oven still would not light properly. Upon repairing the stove, he used the door to pull it away from the wall and broke the door in several pieces. He stated he would fix it, it would take a week to 10 days to get the part from the factory. I waited 10 days before calling back. I called twice. The first time I left a voicemail that was not returned. The second time he answered (the next day) and said he would check on the parts. No further contact that day. I called for the 3rd day straight from my husbands phone and he answered. I finally just bought another oven. The thing I am most unhappy with was the failure to communicate. I had to buy another oven after spending almost $300 to repair the old one and the broken door (which was no fault of my own) was never repaired read lessAndrea W.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc.. read lessRecent Review:i was told handyman retired. unsure why still advertisingBob G.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:"Since 1948, Blackmon Mooring has offered cleaning and disaster restoration services to families and businesses at the highest quality. At Blackmon Mooring, we pride ourselves on helping you keep your home or business clean and safe as well as recovering from life's unplanned disasters. Our Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning and Furniture/Upholstery Cleaning can remove common allergens and help you keep them from affecting your loved ones or employees. When Mother Natur.. read lessRecent Review:Wow, what a terrible experience. The construction manager was very non-communicative and could not follow simple requests. When he was on site, very short with his time and would not converse to understand the issues faced by the property owner. The scope of work to be performed to put my property back to pre-loss condition was to be discussed with me prior to sending it to the insurance firm, so that we can come to a mutual agreement. Pretty fair ask I would think. However, the construction manager acted as if he works for the insurance firm and never sent me the agreed upon scope of work and rather sent it to the insurance company acting as if they were working on my behalf. Several items were missed that could have been taken into account, if the estimate was sent to me and we could address things together. I had concerns that the estimate would be written to please the insurance company by cutting corners and expressed that prior to them coming to the property. They assured that it would be reviewed with me prior to transmission. Lo and behold. they did exactly what I was worried about and acted as an arm of the insurance firm. Based on this experience, I would say, stay far away from this firm for any of your restoration and constructions needs. If you decide to go them, expect for them to be cutting corners to please your insurance firm instead of working in your interest read lessRenoj V.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read less
- Business Description:We aim to please, no disappointments! You need a handyman to do house repairs, plumbing, any electrical work - then we are the ones to call. We will do our best to make sure the job is done right at a responsible price read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Find Plumbers in
- Coal Hill
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren
Plumbers in Booneville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st choice211 E Park St
- 1st choice
- Casteel construction407 W Childress St
- Comfort Zone Heating and Air Steele Plumbing130 N Kennedy
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Cripple Creek Construction1636 White Rd
- Custom Marble6511 Pierce Dr
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Casteel construction
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Express Plumbing & Guttering6001 Slaytonville Rd
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Long Island ProductionsPO Box 7723
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Long Island Productions
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- Quadrant Dynamics11505 Fountain Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Quadrant Dynamics
- Westark Plumbing3117 Waco St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Westark Plumbing