Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Booneville, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Booneville
- Have Tools; Will Travel...Bill and the guys are top quality. They undertook a difficult build on sloped ground and made us our dream shop building, and efficiently repaired all of our interior walls in the main house and repainted. Time from start to finish was a little over two weeks...over a week faster than all our other estimates. They weren't the cheapest, but we got way more for our money than anyone else was offering. We'll have much more work for them in the future, as well as a possible complete addition to our house. We trust these guys completely, and recommend them highly to anyone wanting great results on a not-so-great budget...plus, they're professional, all American guys and my family was comfortable having them in our home
- Joe's Computer RepairCall back with in 30 min. of leaving a message, drove app. 55 miles to give the estimate to me and was very polite. Called when he was on his way to start the work. Was on time everyday until he had the job finished. Even called back about 3 weeks after completion just to make sure that we were still satisfied with the shed and his work, I will be calling him back again this spring to paint the shed and re-roof my house, and to build a ramp up the front porch for my son to be able to come in the door easier
Garage Builders in Booneville
- Business Description:Made in Oklahoma for Oklahomans! We take pride in every shelter we manufacture and install and strive to make all of our customers happy. TornadoSafe is dedicated to quality and excellence starting with our design and manufacturing process and ending with the best installation process in the industry. We manufacture solid, steel tornado shelters and take every necessary step to ensure your shelter is of the highest quality installed with professional service at the most affordable price. Also..Recent Review:It was wonderful. On time delivery and rugged installation. It was the right size and shape. I now have a F5 tornado shelter that doubles as a closet!Carl B.
- Business Description:Since our founding in 1977, Homestar Construction has been known for quality services, exceptional efficiency and the highest level of professionalism. No matter the service you are looking for, we guarantee to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction. When it comes to remodeling your home, our team has over 40 years of experience in this industry. Contact us today to find out why so many in Eastern Oklahoma and Western Arkansas have trusted us with their ..Recent Review:Excellent! The price charged was the same as the estimate. Work was done ahead of time. All trash cleaned up down to the last nail. Courteous, clean dressed, polite and honest. Overall.... Great job. 5 stars!!!!Pam C.
- Business Description:Fast and reliable family owned and operated company. We specialize in fencing of all kinds, Decks, Garage, Sheds, Storage buildings.Recent Review:Everything went smooth throughout the entire process dealing with them work was phenomenal and pricing was fair,would recommend using them for any of their services.Don s.
- Business Description:At Pound's Paint and Reconditioning, a Better Business Bureau accredited business, we want to make your dream home a reality. We can repair holes and cracks in your drywall. We can paint your home inside and out. Paint is one of the most inexpensive ways to make a drastic change to your home. Or, we can do a partial or full remodel of your home. Whatever your situation, we would love to help you create your dreamRecent Review:Needed to be stripped with oxy bleach, scrubbed down, hosed off and stained. Holes in siding were expertly patched and sanded. Siding stained and foundation vents installed and s skirt painted. An excellent trap under deck crawl space flip up door was custom made. I provided the paint and stain and oxybleach scrubbing flo thru brush. Showed up early and cleaned up everyday after work. Really TERRIFIC professionalsDeborah J J.
- Business Description:Adams & Son Roofing & Construction specializes in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Guttering, and Torch Down Modified Rubber and any construction or general contracting needed in residential. Proudly serving Fort Smith, Arkansas and surrounding areasRecent Review:Very well. Adam and sons was very flexible on time and price. The work was quality and fast.Garrett G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:WE APPRECIATE THE RIGHT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS We have been doing the job right, on time, on budget, and exceeding expectations since 2001. JTI Siding believes strongly in Christian values. We take doing the job right and with integrity personally. Our relationship with you, our customer, and your satisfaction is priority one. We have been siding dream homes and helping contractors beat expectations and budgets for more than a decade. We have distinguished ourselves with both homeowners and bu..Recent Review:Was told this would be a 5 week job that turned into months. First payment was made on May 17th of 2018 and the first crew showed up in late August for 3 days. 1st Crew's foreman was drunk on the job site and the crew consist of 4 guys in their late teens to early 20's. When I confronted the foreman on the 3rd day about being drunk his reply was "the drinking had nothing to do with the siding job". He left on Friday and did not return. 2nd crew showed up in September and seemed to be OK at the start but it went down hill quick. 1 person in the crew spoke a little English so communicating was an issue. As job went on I noticed that things I was seeing did not look right. House wrap not being installed correctly, siding crooked around windows, chalking being used to fill in gaps because J channel was not installed correctly. Also has issues with siding bulking and oil canning and found that this was due to siding installed incorrectly and instead of fixing the issue the crew tried short cuts to hide. Many more issues, to many to list see pictures attached. 2nd crew also busted out a window beside my front door and at the time I agreed to let them put a temp cover over the hole so they could continue installing siding that JTI and Ted Bradley is refusing to fix. I could write a book on this and back up everything with emails but in short I would not use this company. It is going on almost a year and I am still trying to get issues resolved. I lost my gutters, a window along will a lot of my time. This is my opinion and from this experience with JTI Siding company gets the business then looks for a contractor to do the work and in my case doesn't seem to vet them very well. I have many more pictures but the website will only allow 10Anthony F.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc..Recent Review:i was told handyman retired. unsure why still advertisingBob G.
- Business Description:All jobs big or small, Side Jobs does them all. Home repairs, remodeling, and handyman services. We also include pressure washing and sand blasting. May hire additional employees. May hire sub contractors. Charges by the job. Travel/trip charges may apply over 50 miles awayRecent Review:Joseph and his staff did a wonderful job of installing the carpet for us. He was punctual, organized, and highly professional. Great job!Debbie S.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor with over 20 years experience in all aspects of interior and exterior home building as well as over 7 years of property preservation and management. We have refrerences available upon request as well as photo's of work we have done. Our company motto is WE WORK FOR YOU . We put our customers needs first and treat everyone as if they were our first customer. I have customer's that have been with us for ten years or more and they know all they have to do is pick up t..Recent Review:He did everthing he said plus more.sam g.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Coal Hill
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren
garage builders in Booneville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Eastern Service Company23532 Mt. Pleasant Rd.
- Eastern Service Company
- FFH Construction LLC3203 Waco St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- FFH Construction LLC
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC4216 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC
- Randy's Concrete and MorePO Box 6221
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Randy's Concrete and More
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling234 East Miami st.
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling