Looking to paint your home and boost your curb appeal? Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should caulk before or after painting the exterior of your home.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Booneville, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Booneville
- Trifecta Roofing and RestorationHeath & his crew were amazing! They completed the job in record time, demonstrated professionalism, & cleaned up afterwards like they were never there.
- Mike's Home Repair & RemodelingAll work was very good and would use Mike again. Professional and Mike did what he told me he would do. Very satisfied.
- Vision Painting Inc.I was contacted within minutes of requesting a painter. Frank came right over and gave me a bid. These guys were easy to work with, they work hard, put in long hours and did an amazing job for the best price around. They go above and beyond and were respectful and give great attention to detail. I strongly recommend Vision Painting
- Mike's Home Repair & RemodelingGREAT! It looks great. They are super people! I'm using them now for inside remodeling and new windows.
- Pound's Paint and RemodelingIt is beautiful! Many details were very tricky. They painted our shiny honey oak spindle stair rails black and our honey oak base boards and trim white. I wanted the living room and my daughter's bedroom painted dark gray. The bedroom looked great, but when I saw the dark gray on the living room walls, I panicked. I talked with them and decided to go a shade lighter gray for the living room. They mixed a gallon of extra white into the 3 gallons of gray and it turned out perfect. Sherri Pound is an expert at cutting a straight line between colors. Our dining room is navy blue with intricate white chair rail, trim and baseboards. She kept perfectly straight lines between the two colors. They were also very fair on the price. They cut 2 days pay off the price of a 16 day job because the paint didn't cover as well as they expected and they had to paint additional coats. They also said they will come back and fix any problems I find. There are a few places that need touched up and one place they missed cutting in and painting the trim (under the built-in desk in the kitchen). I haven't contacted them about it yet. So, if they happen not to do what they said, I will amend my recommendation. However, due to the fair and professional behavior I have seen so far, I will be shocked if that happens. Pounds Paint and Remodeling does the kind of work you always hope a contractor will do, but in reality, find it rarely happens. I highly recommend them for the quality of their work, fairness of their price, and their pleasant attitude throughout the job
- Henleys Remodel And Repair.I was very happy with the quality of their work and would not hesitate to hire them again for any future projects. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing quality work done by a highly compotent, trustworthy, and fairly priced company.
- Henleys Remodel And RepairWorkmanship was good and job was done as planned. Very cooperative and flexible to changes and adjustments.
- BILL PERRY PAINTINGHe is a great painter. He is completely professional in whatever he needs to do. He is absolutely the best in that. All the lines he has got have just crisp and clean edges, and he doesn't leave a mess. You would never know that he was there, except for the new wall colors. I will be using him many times again in the future
- TS PaintingThey even worked with the paint store (Sherwin Williams) to make sure that the color of the stain met our approval. They bent over backwards to help us in every way. The job was started on July 7 and finished on July 11. At times they had as many as 7 people working on the house at the same time in order to get the job done. The also cleaned all of our exterior windows some of which were on the second story
- Vision Painting Inc.We had some leakage on a chimney on the roof that they painted which we would not have known otherwise and they put a silicone product on that to deter the leakage until we can have a brick layer come out and the bricks were leaking and they discovered that while they were painting it and they went in and fix it. They didn’t have to do that because we would not have known the difference. They do a lot of little extra things that go above and beyond the job. The carpentry work was excellent. Their painters are very nice and neat. When they get the colors and get it matched like you want and described, they are excellent at going to the paint store and getting color that you want
House Painters in Booneville
- Business Description:Mike's Home Repair and Remodeling can handle any of your home improvement or remodeling needs! Call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:Went great, mike is very detail of his work, took time out to explan what he was doing and how he was going to do it. Highly recommend on any house remodeling.Paul R.
- Business Description:At Pound's Paint and Reconditioning, a Better Business Bureau accredited business, we want to make your dream home a reality. We can repair holes and cracks in your drywall. We can paint your home inside and out. Paint is one of the most inexpensive ways to make a drastic change to your home. Or, we can do a partial or full remodel of your home. Whatever your situation, we would love to help you create your dreamRecent Review:Needed to be stripped with oxy bleach, scrubbed down, hosed off and stained. Holes in siding were expertly patched and sanded. Siding stained and foundation vents installed and s skirt painted. An excellent trap under deck crawl space flip up door was custom made. I provided the paint and stain and oxybleach scrubbing flo thru brush. Showed up early and cleaned up everyday after work. Really TERRIFIC professionalsDeborah J J.
- Business Description:Specializing in roofing replacements, installs, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Trifecta did an awesome job and we highly recommend Heath Robinson as your contractor. He is very professional and went above and beyond to assist in all aspects.Debra S.
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Self employed, Sub-contractor/Contractor friendly. Free Estimates. Affordable pricing. Match any insurance price. Seamless Guttering 17 Years experience. Contractor referrals available upon request. Insured for your Protection. Payment due upon completion of jobRecent Review:Frankie could not seem to make appointments and promised calls where not returned He did however leave a quote in the mail box. Last time I called he said he was about 15 minutes from his house and he had the quote there and would call back. NEVER CALLED🤬So I hired a another contractor and have scheduled the work and price was about the same as what Frankie had quoted. It really bugs me when people can’t be punctual on time. Makes me wonder if I had hired Perez when would the work ever get donM C.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:We hired HelloTech to mount 4 TVs and 2 soundbars and to have a recessed box placed behind one of the TVs so it should be mounted flush. -- The installer came out and mounted the 4 TVs and the 2 soundbars while a house-sitter was here. -- I came home and found that both soundbars were unlevel and 2 of the four TVs were unlevel. And the recessed box wasn't installed. I called them and they told me they didn't have record of me wanting a recessed box installed and that it would be $149 more. Fine. They had their tech come back 2 days later. He came and told us that he COULDN'T install a recessed box, and he left without leveling anything. I sent pictures of all of this to HelloTech. I've sent at least 10 emails and called them 5 times. I wasted $600. I ended up re-mounting 2 of the TVs and the 2 soundbars. (It's good I remounted the soudbars because the anchors that HelloTech installed popped out of the wall.) -- I wrote them multiple times asking only for a 50% refund of what I paid. They ignored my multiple requests, so my only recourse is to give this review. - Nov 202Mac J.
- Business Description:WE APPRECIATE THE RIGHT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS We have been doing the job right, on time, on budget, and exceeding expectations since 2001. JTI Siding believes strongly in Christian values. We take doing the job right and with integrity personally. Our relationship with you, our customer, and your satisfaction is priority one. We have been siding dream homes and helping contractors beat expectations and budgets for more than a decade. We have distinguished ourselves with both homeowners and bu..Recent Review:Was told this would be a 5 week job that turned into months. First payment was made on May 17th of 2018 and the first crew showed up in late August for 3 days. 1st Crew's foreman was drunk on the job site and the crew consist of 4 guys in their late teens to early 20's. When I confronted the foreman on the 3rd day about being drunk his reply was "the drinking had nothing to do with the siding job". He left on Friday and did not return. 2nd crew showed up in September and seemed to be OK at the start but it went down hill quick. 1 person in the crew spoke a little English so communicating was an issue. As job went on I noticed that things I was seeing did not look right. House wrap not being installed correctly, siding crooked around windows, chalking being used to fill in gaps because J channel was not installed correctly. Also has issues with siding bulking and oil canning and found that this was due to siding installed incorrectly and instead of fixing the issue the crew tried short cuts to hide. Many more issues, to many to list see pictures attached. 2nd crew also busted out a window beside my front door and at the time I agreed to let them put a temp cover over the hole so they could continue installing siding that JTI and Ted Bradley is refusing to fix. I could write a book on this and back up everything with emails but in short I would not use this company. It is going on almost a year and I am still trying to get issues resolved. I lost my gutters, a window along will a lot of my time. This is my opinion and from this experience with JTI Siding company gets the business then looks for a contractor to do the work and in my case doesn't seem to vet them very well. I have many more pictures but the website will only allow 10Anthony F.
- Business Description:All around handyman. Painting interior or exterior homes Pressure washing Remodeling or add ons Porch or deck staining Landscaping We give elderly and military discounts. We stand behind our work 100% and warranty all work doneRecent Review:Hired David Baker from Baker's Construction last October to build us a detached garage. Made the mistake of giving this THEIF money upfront, $4500.00 for "supplies". There was a shed in the place of where the future garage was. In 6 months all he has done is tear the shed down and leave it in a pile on our property. He does not respond to text or phone calls anymore. Probably used the money to buy METH. Stay away from this company at ALL costsAlan J.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc..Recent Review:i was told handyman retired. unsure why still advertisingBob G.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Planning to paint the exterior of your home? Be sure to follow our guide to maintaining compliance with your homeowners association’s rules and regulations.
Make sure the pro you hire for your next paint job is professional and within budget by getting a few estimates. Here’s what to expect along the way.
Find exterior painters in
exterior painters in Booneville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Final Touch Roofing Inc457 W Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Final Touch Roofing Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hands Of Integrity Services2915 S. Coker St.
- Heavenly Homes Construction134 N MAIN ST
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hiz&Herz Handyman service1920 S Y St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Side JobsP.O. Box 10681
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Side Jobs
- Uptons Handyman Service807 H St
- Uptons Handyman Service
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling234 East Miami st.
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling