If you’ve experienced a flood, you know how important it is to address flooded floors as soon as possible. Find out what to do about flooded floors, from how long to dry them to how to prevent mold and extensive water damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Bismarck, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Bismarck
- Stewart Family Floors LLCWe were so pleased with Jacob's workmanship, punctuality, cleanliness and pricing I could go on and on. We definitely recommend him for any flooring needs anyone might have. A+
- Stewart Family Floors LLCJake did a wonderful job. He was professional, answered all our questions, worked with us on the t-molding pieces and trim. When he undercut the brick fireplace, he worked very hard to keep the dust and debris to a minimum. We really appreciated that. Since we were away at the time of installation, he sent us pictures to keep us updated on the progress. The floor looks beautiful. We are very pleased and would highly recommend Stewart Family Floors
- Stewart Family Floors LLCGreat! Jake is a very knowledgeable, conscientious and professional person. He does what he says he will do and is adamant about his customers reporting to him anything the customer finds that may need attending to that deals with his work product. I would highly recommend that anyone considering having their hardwood floors refinished to at the the least give him a call so that he can view the job and give a quote
- Stewart Family Floors LLCJacob did such a great job on our floors. They were in really bad shape. He took the extra time to sand it down to a smooth finish and match the stain color to other existing wood floors and now they look new! Very prompt and courteous service and I am happy to recommend this company.
- THE FLOOR STOREThe Floor Store was so awesome - they helped me pick out the tile for my floors and the perfect granite counter tops to fit my style. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The staff always kept me apprised of what was going on and what to expect.
- Carpet Barn IncA new floor purchased and installed by another location in another city needed to be replaced. Cody Drewry took away the contentiousness that had developed and graciously replaced the floor with a good team who worked carefully and cleaned up when the work was completed. I want to thank Cody for his professionalism and diligence. Cody, when I again need flooring, I will come back to you. This had become a major stress in my life because of the large amount of money spent. Many thanks to Cody for his help in fixing the entire situation
- Peter's Flooring and PaintWhile the floors and water were being removed I called Gary Sanders of Peter's Flooring and Paint. He was very courteous on the telephone and was prompt in arriving at our home to review the damage and evaluate what we would need to fix our problem. The laminate flooring was ordered on a Monday and received on Friday. The installation crew of Don, Archie and Pete arrived the next work day to begin the prep and installation of the new flooring. Between the three of them they have 79 years of experience and it was so noted in their professionalism and their attention to the details. And great personalities to boot
- Peter's Flooring and PaintEverything went well. They were a bit pricey, but they were very knowledgeable and did a great job with the installation. I'm very happy with the new floors.
- Bama FlooringWe were very pleased with the Bama Carpeting company. Mary helped me select the type of carpet appropriate for our RV. The carpet was ordered and held until we were ready for the installation and what a professional job they did! Wow! Completed in one day and is beautiful. Highly recommend this company for others
- Shepard's ConstructionI called Robert Shepard to inquire if he could repair my hardwood floor that had buckled when a water line to the refrigerator leaked through the wall into the dining room. I have Bruce Brazilian Cherry flooring and that product is no longer manufactured by the company; however, I have some leftover flooring to work with to make repairs. There was another spot in the flooring that had come unglued so I also wanted him to repair that. He was working downtown to repair storm damage to some businesses but when he finished he would come by to repair my floors. After about 1 week he came by to assess the situation. He took some of the scrap flooring with him to do a mock-up before he actually started on my floor. He was able to devise a way to remove the buckle from the floor without damaging the rest of the flooring. In about another week, he returned to repair my floors. During this time he called me to keep me informed of his progress and when I could expect him to be here to make the repairs. While he was here, he also replaced an outdoor light fixture that I was having difficulty replacing myself. Another followup item is to return to reposition soffit that had been displaced by the cable tv technician. The last follow up item was a seal around the garage door that another company was suppose to install for me. That company failed to return to finish that job. At this time, he is still trying to get that other company to finish the job on the garage door that they installed last year
Flooring Contractors in Bismarck
- Business Description:Stewart Family Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years in the floor installation and wood floor refinishing business. We committed to pleasing everyone of our customers one floor at a time. We only do floors, and we do them well! We will install a floor that you have already purchased, or you can purchase your flooring with us through our partnering suppliers in your area. We install the latest flooring trends including Core-Tec Vinyl Plank, Bamboo flooring, floating cork floori..Recent Review:For the moment we started this project, I knew my home was in good hands. Jake’s expertise and skill is incomparable. My floors were really whipped from being under carpets and laminate floor. The crew at Stewart Family Flooring restored the character and completely revitalized my floors.Arlo T.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!!Robert and Janet M.
- Business Description:That One Guy, Construction and Destruction Ltd. Co - remodeling servicesRecent Review:The service was a top notch. They were clean, timely, and through. I had no complaints about the service.Pete Y.
- Business Description:All types of flooring, granite countertops, remodels, custom showers.Recent Review:The Floor Store was so awesome - they helped me pick out the tile for my floors and the perfect granite counter tops to fit my style. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The staff always kept me apprised of what was going on and what to expectStephanie B.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke gave a quote, I signed his agreement, and paid a $420 deposit. When he arrived to do the job, he told my husband he could not do it because some of the wood needed repairing. He offered to return the deposit or reschedule after the repairs. My husband said we would reschedule. Finding a carpenter and scheduling the repair took roughly 2 months. When I reached out to Luke to reschedule, he more than doubled the cost of the project and refused to refund the deposit when I did not agree to the new cost. He took my money and did not provide a service. He blamed us for not contacting him sooner and said he sold our paint - when he had made no effort as a business owner to reach out to us, the customers who had paid a deposit. I absolutely do not recommend himJoanna E.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business ..Recent Review:The entire crew was amazing!! My first project was a roof along with wood siding repair, house painting, and installing a railing the entire length of my front porch. The price was fair and the work was completed as the weather would allow. It did not take long at all. I was kept updated on all progress and of any issue that arose promptly. This project was done Oct 2020. My 2nd project was an interior remodel that included pretty much a full gut of the kitchen, installing wood beam to open up the area, complete interior house painting, and installation of new flooring. The project took about 2 months. The cabinetry is what took the longest to come in which caused a slight delay, but no complaints. I was kept updated every few days on progress and any issues that arose. The finished product is wonderful and I get so many compliments. I have a few more projects to complete and I do not trust my home to anyone else at this point. So, Jose and his team will be hearing from me again soonKamiah T.
- Business Description:Reach out to us for Drywall Installation (hanging), Finishing (including texture) and Repair! We are happy to tackle everything from that one silly little hole you can't stand up to full commercial installation and finishing. We are fully insured! In these unusual times we are taking measures to protect not only our health but the health of our clients! We follow a rigorous protocol utilizing proper and frequent handwashing, proper usage and disposal of gloves, daily sanitization of touch-s..Recent Review:Wonderful! He did not bother me, I offered him juice or cold water and he don't want any. The first time he came, he installed 17 handles and knobs on my new cabinet and finished that up job. Then he gonna do more but started raining at 3pm and he will come again on Saturday to finished some miscellaneous remaining home projects. He carried 4 heavy boxes for me downstairs He did install the toilet paper holder. He put a bracket for outdoor thermometer-clock. He did instruct me to buy a non slip skid strip for the bath tub instead using non slip chemical application and I thanked him for that.Diane K.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:I have 9yrs experience in hardwood installation, sanding, and refinishing of old and new floors. Self employed company with several great refrences. Willing to travel up too 2hrs depending on job size.
- Business Description:The CLARK'S family has been serving Central Arkansas for 35 Years! Our skilled buyers search around the globe for gorgeous flooring for your home. We guarantee you will see hundreds of styles and choices that you won't see anywhere else in Arkansas. And because we bring it direct from factories around the world, we also offer incredible savings and professional installation. If you don't visit Clarks, you will miss the most beautiful floors in Arkansas! Let our expert staff guide you ev..
Deals in Bismarck for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
New flooring doesn’t need to be expensive to be durable and beautiful. Learn seven affordable flooring options, from vinyl to cork, along with pros and cons, cost, and more.
Before you fix or replace the floors in your mobile home, consider the size and type of the damage, the flooring layers involved, and the materials you’ll use.
Find flooring installation in
- Lake Hamilton
- Mount Ida
- Hot Springs Village
flooring installation in Bismarck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Floors Unlimited4055 N Hwy 7 Ste C
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Floors Unlimited
- Glamour-Screens2007 MALVERN AVE.
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- IDEAS by Clark1819 Albert Pike Road, Suite G
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- IDEAS by Clark
- SNC Enterprises, LLC1606 HIGHWAY 62 E
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Spencer Construction LLC239 Charming Heights
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
- Steamatic112 Jefferson St
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Stewart Family Floors LLC4821 US-167
- SNC Enterprises, LLC
- THE FLOOR STORE802 Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- THE FLOOR STORE
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co