Steamatic

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

112 Jefferson St

Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901

Additional contact name - Misty Poole. Additional DBAs - Steamatic of Hot Springs & Pro Team Restoration Inc....

08/16/2018

Marcella W.

Three guys showed up, which was a little puzzling for cleaning a dryer vent. The guys were all polite and professional. The work was finished satisfactorily and very quickly but I was surprised that the charge was $150 plus tax. The quote was $99 - $250, depending on the work required. They pulled our dryer away from the wall, cleaned out the vent, put the dryer back. So why did this little job cost more than $99?

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

07/12/2018

Patty B.

Great! Brian came today and did an excellent job on classroom rugs!!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

06/20/2018

Dianna R.

He was punctual, professional, and I am happy with the price for the job. I would recommend.

Description of Work
carpets cleaned

01/13/2018

Shena B.

Awesome. On time! Professional! Great job. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Our carpet needed to be cleaned.

09/05/2017

Shauna A.

Steamatic are very professional, conscientious, and reasonably priced. They take pride in the work they do. There's a gentleman who specializes in quality rug care and he thoroughly explained the cleaning processes they use. The work was performed in a timely manner and we were pleased with the end result. The colors popped like never before and there was no color fading or shrinkage whatsoever. Very nice job Steamatic!

Description of Work
Cleaning of 6' X 8' expensive designer area rug with many colors

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you, and also for the great review! We look forward to working with you in the future.

04/04/2017

Andrea H.

The team, Lawrence and John, called when they were on the way and arrived at the scheduled appointment time. They went over the cost with me, which was higher than they told me on the phone. They originally told me it would cost $385 plus $38.50 for each vent over 10. I had 12 vents. So far so good - but the surprise came when they added an additional $200 to clean the HVAC unit. So with tax the total came to $707. BUT they did a fantastic job. They spent 5 hours and they removed all of the vent covers and the air intake covers and took them outside and cleaned them. When they were done the covers looked new. When they were running the big brush through each of the vents they covered all the furniture to keep any dust under control that escaped the big vacuum cleaner as they pulled the brush out of the vent. When they were done and had every thing back together they vacuumed the floor. After the left, I did however, find dust on my kitchen counters but that was no big deal. I was so impressed with their knowledge that I bought a $600 UV unit from them which they installed before they left. The best part was the next morning when I woke up with no congestion!!!!!

Description of Work
We needed our air ducts cleaned. Our house is 25 yrs. old and the builder and his wife lived in it for 12 yrs. Both were heavy smokers and we've lived in it 13 yrs. and I'm a heavy smoker. For the last year, I wake up every day with my head congested, like with severe alIergies. My husband and I took a 2 day trip and stayed in a motel. In the morning, in the motel, I woke up with my head completely cleared up. I knew then that my indoor air was bad

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the wonderful review! Lawrence and John take a great deal of pride in their work. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of further service to you. Also, I am putting a gift certificate in the mail to you for the dust you found on your counter tops (I apologize!) that can be used toward any of our services.

03/28/2017

JOHN S.

Steamatic completed the work in a very professional manner, they were on time, and the pricing was reasonable. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I need the carpets cleaned and the plank flooring cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

12/22/2016

Larry P.

Have not used Steamatic as yet!!! Will consider when ready

Description of Work
Have not used Steamatic as yet!!! Will consider when ready

08/31/2015

Larry M.

They were able to do the job the same day that we asked for it to be done. The job was done professionally and efficiently, and we were so grateful that they were able to do it on short notice. Our house smelled so clean and fresh when we were moving in, because of Steamatic's work. The actual cost of the cleaning turned out to be lower than the estimate, (perhaps because the carpet was in good condition and not particularly soiled).

Description of Work
Steamatic cleaned the carpets in our new home, at the last minute, before we moved in two days later.

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor

08/02/2015

Robert S.

Went exactly to plan. Workers were neat and cleaned up after themselveds

Description of Work
Duct and HVAC cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your great review! We certainly appreciate you and hope we can be of service in the future. Thank you again!

06/24/2015

Karen B.

This is a vacation home, so I'm not there all the time. When I returned, I noticed an outline of the stain still showing on the carpet. It had been several months, but it was the first time I had been back since the work was done. When I called, they first said it had been too long, but when pressed, said they would check with a supervisor and call me back, which they did the next day. They sent someone out to "polish" the carpet with a floor polisher and bleach. I had never seen a floor polisher on carpet, but it did the trick. The gentleman was very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet from a gray water leak from my upstairs kitchen sink to the downstairs carpet.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

Thank you for the review! The method that we used is actually called bonnet cleaning. It is a low moisture cleaning for situations such as water marks, etc. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to reservice your carpets. We look forward to working with you in the future.

07/22/2014

Patricia M.

Absolutely problem free. Technician arrived on time, gave several estimates, did exactly what I asked, and the price was very reasonable. Not quite three hours since completion (I'm still waiting for the carpets to dry completely), but everything looks and smells great! Company even recommended carpet installer for more extensive (stretching) work needed. I appreciate the professional service and uneventful process. No worries with this team.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in living/dining room, hallway, and two bedrooms.

06/03/2014

Grace T.

They arrived on time and did a beautiful job. There were some stubborn spots on the carpet traffic areas for which they returned and retreated. No hassles! As an estate manager, I have used their services in the past and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Cleaned and polished wood floors, cleaned traffic areas on carpets and cleaned an area rug.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You have been a pleasure to work with and look forward to working with you in the future.

12/02/2013

John B.

John, the Steamatic representative, called when he was on his way to my house right about the time I was expecting. He arrived shortly thereafter. John immediately explained the process to me and asked if I had any questions. He then measured and gave me a quote which was within the range quoted to me on the phone when I made the appointment. John told me that the entire process would take about one and a half hoiurs, then went about vacumming, treating and steam cleaning our carpets. As he was completing the job, he asked me what I thought. I told him that I was very pleased. Because of the time it had been since our carpet had been cleaned, I did not know if all the stains would come out. I must say that I was very pleased seeing that all the stains had been removed. The carpet looked great. I will definitely recommend Steamatic to friends and family and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Steamatic cleaned the carpet in our den and hall.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for your great review! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you in the future.

11/28/2013

Barbara S.

Cleaned out air ducts of a 2-bedroom condo. They could have worn some type of booties for their shoes. I think the price is way too high but it needed to be done.

Description of Work
I used STEAMATIC.

Category air duct cleaning

10/14/2013

John C.

Excellent results. Steamatic was to return to do edges on staircase but 2 weeks and still waiting. BUT will use them again!! Highly recommend. Shortly after this review, received a telephone call from a delightful lady at Steamatic apologizing for the schedule mix up and asking if she could schedule "John" for that afternoon. We said 'sure' - John Driskil arrived and with his technical skills cleaned the stair carpet edges to looking new again. Carpet over 20 years old and never cleaned professionally! Steamatic and our exposure to two of their (choose one or more or whatever is in vogue : employees; associates; partners; agent; craftsperson; job holder other) folk lead to a 100% recommendation without reservation. The approximate cost of service was for initial and subsequent trip.

Description of Work
Cleaned two BR and Staircase

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for bringing our mistake to our attention! We will get you taken care of today. Please accept our apologies, and thank you for the kind words! We look forward to working with you in the future!

10/08/2013

David F.

Dog stained carpet. Not all stains out but as good as we expected.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet

Category carpet cleaners

I would like to thank you for using our services and for writing your review! We look forward to working with you in the future. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

09/17/2013

LINDA M.

Sam cleaned the carpets...very professional and knowledgeable. All staff called ahead and arrived on time. Office staff terrific.

Description of Work
Moving into poorly cleaned apt. Cleaned carpet and vents.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Thank you so much for taking time out to give us a great review! We look forward to working with you again!

08/05/2013

Connie K.

They came and cleaned my 3 yr. old carpet and it looked best ever.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you (Member name removed)! It was a pleasure working with you as well as meeting you! We look forward to working with you in the future!

06/18/2012

Bridgett C.

The technician came and gave a quote for the service. We went ahead and hired him, and then he did the service. He was very contientious and courteous of our home.

Description of Work
They are always punctual, professional, and easy to refer because of their A+ Service!!

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to working with you in the future!

06/11/2012

Ruth B.

They are excellent! They stayed until they got job done. They left some equipment over the weekend to make sure things got thoroughly dry. The person we worked with directly was Andy Maynard.

Description of Work
They came out to help dry out my basement after it flooded.

Category flooring contractor, water damage restoration

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

06/04/2012

Mel F.

There was a problem and they did the best job they could.

Description of Work
I used the services of Steamatic for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you Member! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

03/08/2012

Mindy E.

The process couldn't have been made any easier. I scheduled my appt.on a wed. They called a few days later to confirm my appointment and go over some tips on making the cleaning thorough and patron friendly. John, the service technician, called before his appointment to make sure that I was home. When he arrived he explained the process. I was home with my two boys, 18 months and 3 years. The service was quick and when John was done my carpet was just barely damp. The best part was that it looked AMAZING!!!! I had considered ripping the carpet up and putting hardwood down, but after this I won't dare. They did apply an optional scotch guard that was a little bit more per foot. It allows spills to just bead up making clean up a breeze. With kids this is a MUST. I found out a mere four hours after they left :).

Description of Work
After movers left our carpets dirty, Steamatic came to try and clean up the many stains left behind. John arrived promptly as was scheduled, which included an hours commute to Arkadelphia from Hot Springs. He explained the process and was quick and efficient. My hall carpet as well as my informal living room were the focus of this service.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you again!

06/02/2011

Joan B.

They were very dependable and very efficient. They did a good job.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean pretty much all of the carpet in my home about a year ago.

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate the kind words. Thank you for being a valued client of ours!

07/28/2010

Joni M.

Holiday weekend-during the night a pipe in bathroom bursts. The water goes into the bedroom & kitchen. After a call to my insurance company I call Steamatic & leave a message. Within the hour James shows up & immediately gets to work moving furniture,ripping up flooring/baseboards &setting up fans & dehumidifiers to prevent mold.Someone was here everyday to check on progress(even the owner Richard a couple of times). The office took care of all the insurance needs. It took 3 weeks but boy was it worth it!!!! The entire job was completed to my satisfaction & more.I have referred this company several times & will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Take up & haul off flooring & carpet, drying, install new flooring & carpet

Category flooring contractor, water damage restoration, floor cleaning

Disaster Masters of Arkansas LLC

Businesses and homes that fall victim to these disasters need a company that understands the damage and knows how to clean it all up and make it look as if nothing ever happened. Our team knows water, mold, and fire damage and will own every step of the rebuilding process.

L & N Cleaning Services + Plus

L & N is a new company but our Owner-Operators have been in the cleaning business for over 7 years. We have the best rates in the State and will make your home or business look the best it ever has! Our clients are treated like family and your family deserves the best.

Pure Air Of The Ozarks

Our cutting-edge Dry Fog technology is the leading solution for homeowners and businesses alike, as it is widely used across many industries in eliminating mold. Mold is indiscriminate as to where and what types of facilities it affects. Our process was developed so that it can be applied anywhere and everywhere mold appears without requiring demolition, toxic chemicals, significant cost or down-time. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Weekends and evenings can be arranged as needed by appointment.

Fire & smoke restoration, water mitigation, mold remediation, contents recovery, dehumidification, electronics restoration,carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, furniture and upholstery cleaning, hard wood floor cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, oriental/ area rug cleaning & air duct cleaning.

Drapery cleaning, carpet repairs and restretching.