Stanley Steemer

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2010

699 Madison St

Springdale, AR 72762

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning and water damage restoration

07/29/2017

Cindy M.

I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

06/20/2017

Richard Z.

very good great job

Description of Work
cleaned all carpet and did the title also

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your business! We appreciate it!

03/03/2017

Bob M.

They're pretty good.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the carpeting in the house.

08/12/2016

Dana V.

01/07/2016

Debbie H.

Description of Work
I had my carpet cleaned. I paid the cleaners.

11/09/2015

Sue P.

They didn’t impress me as much as the other ones that I have used before.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning.

10/06/2015

Betty J.

Description of Work
Cleaned three rooms for the $99 special and we purchased the deodorizer extra.

08/17/2015

08/12/2015

Susan S.

06/14/2015

Lynnellen H.

Two men showed up. From the time they walked in the door at 8:45 a.m., argued about what I had told the customer service person over the phone what I wanted cleaned, actually did the cleaning (?), complained about moving the sofa (I had already moved all other furniture out of the way), and then argued about how much it was going to cost me - was a total of twenty-five (25) minutes! The main guy with the clipboard argued about what I wanted, even though I specified each room on the phone, argued about the price, tried to charge me $159 when the gal on phone told me it would be $119. He finally finagled the price a little & got it down to $147.07. He told me carpet would be dry enough to walk on by evening and completely dry the next day. I was gone for a couple of hours, came in and took my shoes off, the carpet wasn't even damp! You could not see any "tracks" where their carpet cleaning machine would have left if it had been done properly. He just zoomed over everything at least 10x faster than I even run the vacuum! The carpet did not "stand up" like it always does after a cleaning. I had a water aerobics class the next day and told them of my disappointment. Several of the gals commented what poor service they'd had with Stanley Steemer and refused to use them again if they were the only cleaners on earth. I've written a letter documenting everything to their corporate office in Dublin, OH. I almost stopped payment on the check, but figured they would probably sue me if I did. This was the last time I will ever give Stanley Steemer a call.

Description of Work
Cleaned den, living room, master bedroom, and hallway.

Category carpet cleaners

[member name removed], I sincerely apologize for your recent experience and would like to discuss what occurred. Please call our local office at your convenience.

03/14/2015

David B.

Jose & his partner cleaned the carpest in 3 rooms and a hall. The guys were very professional in their appearance and work. They were cleaning 12 year old carpets that had never been cleaned. Many areas needed pretreatment for spotting. The carpets looked almost like new when they completed the job. They took the time to explain the process in full. They offered some upgrade options, which we did purchase, but there was no hard sales techinques. They did a first rate job and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in several rooms and added protectant.

08/01/2014

Marilyn F.

They did a fabulous job!! The carpet is old and very light. I have had it cleaned twice before by other companies and this is the first time it actually looks almost new. Jose warned me the traffic areas were not as good, but when the carpet dried, you can't tell how bad they had been. I will never use anyone else. Very impressive. (And it was less than the original estimate.)

Description of Work
Cleaned 2 rooms and a hallway.

01/13/2014

Bennie M.

Only a few pet spots that still show.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets only.

10/20/2013

Janine F.

They arrived promptly and I showed them the trouble areas. The supervisor checked the stains out and decided what type of stain it was and what the cleaning procedure would be. This was a house that we had bought that previously was lived in by three young students. Needless to say the carpet had not been cleaned or kept up with regularly. They cleaned the carpet and the areas that I was concerned with cleaned up nicely. I then asked them about the tile and grout in the kitchen. They cleaned that also even though they had not expected to do that, nor did they have a special attachment to their equipment, but it turned out good. They got some towels and tried it by hand. They also helped me with some greasy stains in the garage floor with some degreaser. I couldn't have asked for more.

Description of Work
They cleaned 3 bedrooms and the hall. They were also able to clean the tile floor in the kitchen and breakfast.

10/07/2013

Angie S.

I am updating my review. The gentlemen that showed up were Excellent! Making the appt was easy. She was very friendly. Day of appt she called bc they were ahead of schedule if I would like for them to come early. ABSOLUTELY :) The gentlemen showed up very professional and very kind. My white tile and white grout is white again. However, the day they left the carpet, I thought would be improved. However, after drying time, the smell is worse. looks fantastic with no stains. (I have a new puppy and there were lots of little stains). The stains were superficial and they cleaned an area rug in exchange for a coupon. I have had to throw the area rug out. I am not sure they are the best in treating stains. I cannot get the smell in the room where they cleaned the carpet. they left behind.

Description of Work
Cleaned 1bedroom, tile & grout throughout home & area rug

09/26/2013

Mary H.

They showed up early moved all the furniture did a great job of course offered me additional services which I declined but they do a great job and we're very nice.

Description of Work
I live in a rent house and I shampoo the carpets on a regular bases with my cleaning machine but they need a deeper cleaning and Stanley had a 3 room for $99 so I called

07/02/2013

LARRY B.

They did a fine job. I would recommend them to others, and we were satisfied. They were hear when they said they were going to be here.

Description of Work
The did some upholstery cleaning, and some carpet cleaning. They cleaned the carpets in several rooms.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

06/11/2013

Julia C.

I started to schedule the service on-line. The cost for services calculated to $118.00. I called to schedule which was good that I did because the available times on-line were not actually available according to the very nice lady on the phone. The service guys were 15 minutes early. They were polite and professional and handed me a bill for $173.17. I could not get my internet to come up to show the service guy what it showed and he was getting restless. He told me the chair and deodorizing the hallway did not go toward the minimum change. So I paid him. Later, I checked the web site. According to it, the chair and deodorizing should go toward the minimum change and the deodorizing showed as $8 and I was charged $20. I called. The same lady that scheduled the service said she would have it reviewed, and someone would call me the next day. No one called. Three days later I called. The same lady said the invoice was review and I was being sent a refund of $12. I ask that the manger or owner call me. No one called. I received the refund check in the mail for $12 and some change. I called and spoke to someone else this time. This second lady informed me the owner had been out of town. (the owner's name was the signature on the check). I was told the website was wrong and they would not honor it. Every time I asked a different question, she just kept repeating the same thing. She was polite but did make it sound like she thought I was stupid by repeating the same thing over and over which was how 100 + 20 + 39 equals 159 plus tax equals the invoice was correct. She claimed the refund was because they applied a coupon they had in the office. Even I know 8 minus 20 equals 12 refund. I have used them for several years and cannot reconcile what happened. The owner never called.

Description of Work
Clean livingroom carpet, clean and deodorize the hallway carpet, and a clean chair.

07/26/2012

Ingrid H.

The appointment was scheduled between 3-5 pm. Technicians showed up around 12 and told me they had been unable to reach me by phone. Did not receive that call, but we were home and actually happy that they showed up early. Would have appreciated a call, though.The techs did an excellent job with the carpeting, gave us a demonstration on tile and grout cleaning, so we added that service.Overall very pleasedwith the service.

Description of Work
Sream cleaning of carpeting and tile in kitchen, entry and one bathroom.

07/09/2012

Joshua S.

Their service was unique and outstanding. They took so much effort to clean our carpet and made it look like new. But they are a bit expensive in terms of pricing. Even then, they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Stanley Steemer cleaned my carpet, they performed the hot water extraction process, dried the carpet and applied deodorizer.

06/08/2012

Ken C.

I brought a coupon from Angie's List. They were definitely cheaper than anyone around. They walked me through as what to take care, what to do and were very friendly. They were out within three days and right on time.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning and they cleaned everything.

08/27/2011

Jared K.

Called Stanley Steemer and they were able to make an appointment the very next day (Saturday). Crew was VERY professional, walked me the plan before starting, wrapped up cleaning 4 rooms and a hall in about an hour, and brought me back in to inspect before payment. I was floored (no pun intended) by the remarkable job! Extremely pleased and highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Needed to have carpets cleaned after a tenant after only 3 mos totally wrecked the place. The carpet was literally BLACK including a black tar substance in the fibers.

08/18/2011

Holly K.

I made the appointment online. Their web page was very easy to use. Within about 30 minutes, we received a telephone call to confirm the appointment. The cleaners arrived right on time and were very polite and professional. They were finished within an hour. The carpet was beautiful, and the cost matched the estimate to the penny.

Description of Work
Steam Cleaned the dining room and living room carpet.

06/19/2011

Cheryl G.

It went extremely well they did a great job

Description of Work
They only charged 139 for 5 rooms but then we got some door mats to stop from tracking in dirt ,we got a protection put down and also a deodorizer put down they did an exceptional job even moved furniture which is better than Sears did a few years ago Well worth what we spent

Dehart Carpet Cleaning Inc

If you're looking for Rogers, AR, carpet cleaning you can trust, we're ready to help at DeHart Carpet Cleaning Inc. We use the latest equipment to get out the tough stains that your vacuum cleaner or other cleaning products can't, and we'll get the job done right the first time. The professionals in our Rogers, AR, office will have your floors looking their best.

Double Down llc

Residential remodel construction company. We focus on the Northwest Arkansas market within a 40 mile radius. Fast and easy quote process. We take care of all demo and removal for no extra charge. Supervisors and Forman on every job site. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. We do very unique tile accent walls with color changing flames. Excellent designs for kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do it all!

Floors and more by Jason

We specialize in all phases of flooring services, such as laminate, vinyl, hardwood, tile, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, hardwood floor refinishing