RENEW CREW of CENTRAL ARKANSAS

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2009

13601 Windsor Rd

Little Rock, AR 72212

Innovative experts in outdoor surfaces cleaning, sealing and protection. Eco-friendly rejuvenations for decks, fences, siding, gutters, patios and walkways.Our goal is to offer you excellent personal service while delivering a cleaner clean, a greener clean and a longer lasting clean – all without

06/06/2018

SJ H.

It was a pleasure to work with Jack and Renew Crew. Our deck looks brand new and we love the natural stain color. The quote was very fair for the amount of working that needed to be done. Jack followed up to confirm we were please with the work and encouraged us to call if we found any issues. We will definitely use Renew Crew of Central Arkansas again.

Description of Work
Cleaning, staining and sealing our deck and pergola. Power washing siding around deck.

12/12/2017

NANCY C.

They did a great job and did no damage.

Description of Work
Had my deck, soffits and siding power washed.

05/20/2017

ROBERT S.

It was a great experience, a wonderful experience.

Description of Work
They stained and sealed two levels of the deck. Then they cleaned and stained and sealed the wood privacy fence and the front railing on the front porch.

05/11/2017

Rick N.

Very well.

Description of Work
We had Renew Crew clean and treat our wood deck and power wash the vinyl siding on the house.

01/02/2017

Mike S.

These guys are fantastic. Work was excellent quality and the end result far exceeded expectations. Fence and deck look new.

Description of Work
Power washed our fence, deck and concrete/bricks on house.

07/22/2015

Sarah S.

Description of Work
Power washed two decks, sanded rails, hammered nails back in; and sealed them. Great job!

06/25/2015

Susan J.

Description of Work
They cleaned, stained, and sealed my deck. I've had a lot of compliments on it and I'm very impressed by the work. I'll definitely use them again!

06/09/2015

Robert H.

My house has multiple decks are different levels, all connected by stairs. The Renew crew cleaned all of the wood including the lattice and underside supports, using their biodegradable cleaner. We did not have to cover our plants. This took 2 1/2 days to complete. They then applied a special treatment and top coating. I chose a cedar color and it looks amazing.

Description of Work
Treated, repaired, and applied protective coating to my multiple wooden decks

06/04/2015

Harvey P.

Description of Work
I was very pleased with the work of the Renew Crew and will contact them when my deck needs a new coat of paint. I highly recommend them.

06/04/2015

Bruce C.

Fantastic results.

Description of Work
Power wash and treatment of entire house, all pavers and concrete surfaces. It was to clean a newly purchased house with a lot of moss and algae issues.

09/17/2014

Elmer B.

09/10/2014

susan C.

Professional. Provided written estimate. Because we asked for a brand of stain (TCW) that was not available locally, Jack found it in Hot Springs and brought a sample to paint on a small area for us to approve the color. The crew was pleasant , did the work in a timely manner and put all the furniture, etc. back when they were done. They responded promptly to a couple of small things that we noticed after that. The only issue that I would caution others about is that the stain was sprayed onto the new deck which is next to a swimming pool. The stain (which was oil based) got into the pool and has been a chore to remove. This may not be so much of a problem with a water based stain.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed an old deck and a large new deck

08/05/2013

Mike K.

The deck was stained and looks better than it did before. My issue is that I was repeatedly told that they would sink all nails, sand some rough/splintered areas as well as sand and smooth railing to prevent splinters. I think we have just as many nails sticking up as before and cannot tell that any sanding was done at all. I attempted to contact Renew Crew on 2 separate occasions and got absolutely no response. I cannot recommend using this company.

Description of Work
Hired to do minor repair work and stain deck.

Category decks, deck cleaning, house painters

This customer definitely fell through the cracks. This is not the kind of review we want from our customers. We have since contacted him and have worked on his deck. We hope he is pleased with the results.

07/08/2013

Gerard V.

Satisfied with the work

Description of Work
Cleant and colored the fence/deck with natural cleaners/color

07/01/2013

Linda H.

The deck and fence look better than they did when they were new. Sandy and Jack Bowen were pleasant and professional. I was notified the night before the work and was called when they arrived at my house. I appreciated the promptness! Will definitely tell my friends about Renew Crew. Couldn't ask for a better result!

Description of Work
Renew Crew cleaned and protected the deck and fence, all insides and front facing boards.

06/06/2013

Jerry C.

They were outstanding. These guys are ace. The way that the people handled themselves: the owner came and he actually accommodated some travel I had to do, we had rain days so it was difficult for him, but it worked out fine. The work was excellent when it was done. Apparently estimating is done by the number of square feet, and it was exactly the same across several companies.

Description of Work
Renew Crew of Central Arkansas power washed and stained a deck and a fence.

11/02/2012

Brian D.

Great job... team was very pleasant and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Washed new deck and applied wood preservative with water repellent and U.V. protection to deck.

10/30/2012

Richard G.

Excellent experience. Mr. Bowen came and quoted prices for me and my neighbor on the same day. The work was done when he said it would be. His crew was very professional. The staining is even and looks great! I highly recommend Mr. Bowen.

Description of Work
Cleaned, power washed, fixed any out of place wood, and stained the deck.

09/12/2012

Rosie P.

The owner came by soon after I called and left an estimate (I was not home). I called and he came by, brought sample pieces of wood that was already treated, explained the process, and demonstrated by running water on the sample colored piece I chose. He scheduled the job to begin within a reasonable time depending on the weather. When his crew arrived, the were very friendly, polite, efficient, and professional. My fence and table are so beautiful. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They restored my privacy fence and picnic table, applied a wood preservative with water repellent and u.v. protection.

05/18/2012

Shannon F.

see above

Description of Work
we had an older deck power washed and sealed with renew stain. they got rid of mold, significant pet odor, and areas i thought were rotten or beyond repair. it looks fabulous! like a new deck. i love the color. wood renew worked with my busy schedule, , and did a professional job. they covered every surface, including stairs, awnings, trellises, and railings. great job and results will definitely use them again.

07/20/2010

John M.

Excellent quality, service very professional and very friendly and conscientious

Description of Work
Cleaned and stained large deck

04/13/2009

Joan M.

It went very well. The contractor was punctual and did a very good job. It was a two-day process, and then the contractor came back to check the thoroughness of the application and performed any necessary touch-ups.

Description of Work
My 13 year old wood deck was grey from weathering, and was no-longer sealed to deflect water. The Wood Re New process gently stripped off the old, weathered layer and then placed a seal and stain on it that makes it look like new redwood, in color.

Rice Professional Pressure Washing

A Pressure Washing company that specializes in all facets of exterior cleaning such as driveways, sidewalks, brick etc. I am the sole owner that has been pressure washing since 2014. You'll be in great hands using me for all your cleaning needs!

2022 Super Service Award

Squeaky clean pws

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Schmidt Pressure Washing

Starting from the top of your house down to the driveway with the lowest prices and a better looking home

CLEAN AND PROTECT YOUR DECK, FENCE, DOCK, PLAYSET, GAZEBO, CEDAR OR REDWOOD SIDING. ALSO, CLEAN AND PROTECT SIDING, HARDSCAPES AND DRIVEWAYS

We do not work on wood that has been painted.