RENEW CREW of CENTRAL ARKANSAS

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2009

Innovative experts in outdoor surfaces cleaning, sealing and protection. Eco-friendly rejuvenations for decks, fences, siding, gutters, patios and walkways.Our goal is to offer you excellent personal service while delivering a cleaner clean, a greener clean and a longer lasting clean – all without risking damage to your surfaces. Our unique, 3-step process developed as a result of this goal, as did our exclusive, eco-friendly products and our decision to never use damaging high-pressure spraying. Renew Crew of Central Arkansas (formerly Wood Re New) started in 2008. Currently have 3 vans with 6 employees. Estimates are free....

Ahmed Construction LLC.

With over 25+ years of general construction experience, we are here to build the home of your dreams or remodel your living space into a place you will be most proud.

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

Key Painting

We provide interior and exterior paint services, cabinet resurfacing/refacing, power washing, staining, wallpaper removal. All services include mask, tape, prep, primer, paint and our full dedication. Se habla español.

06/06/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Jack and Renew Crew. Our deck looks brand new and we love the natural stain color. The quote was very fair for the amount of working that needed to be done. Jack followed up to confirm we were please with the work and encouraged us to call if we found any issues. We will definitely use Renew Crew of Central Arkansas again.

Description of Work
Cleaning, staining and sealing our deck and pergola. Power washing siding around deck.

12/12/2017

They did a great job and did no damage.

Description of Work
Had my deck, soffits and siding power washed.

05/20/2017

It was a great experience, a wonderful experience.

Description of Work
They stained and sealed two levels of the deck. Then they cleaned and stained and sealed the wood privacy fence and the front railing on the front porch.

01/02/2017

These guys are fantastic. Work was excellent quality and the end result far exceeded expectations. Fence and deck look new.

Description of Work
Power washed our fence, deck and concrete/bricks on house.

06/09/2015

My house has multiple decks are different levels, all connected by stairs. The Renew crew cleaned all of the wood including the lattice and underside supports, using their biodegradable cleaner. We did not have to cover our plants. This took 2 1/2 days to complete. They then applied a special treatment and top coating. I chose a cedar color and it looks amazing.

Description of Work
Treated, repaired, and applied protective coating to my multiple wooden decks

09/10/2014

Professional. Provided written estimate. Because we asked for a brand of stain (TCW) that was not available locally, Jack found it in Hot Springs and brought a sample to paint on a small area for us to approve the color. The crew was pleasant , did the work in a timely manner and put all the furniture, etc. back when they were done. They responded promptly to a couple of small things that we notic...

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed an old deck and a large new deck

08/05/2013

The deck was stained and looks better than it did before. My issue is that I was repeatedly told that they would sink all nails, sand some rough/splintered areas as well as sand and smooth railing to prevent splinters. I think we have just as many nails sticking up as before and cannot tell that any sanding was done at all. I attempted to contact Renew Crew on 2 separate occasions and got absolute...

Description of Work
Hired to do minor repair work and stain deck.

Category decks,deck cleaning,house painters

This customer definitely fell through the cracks. This is not the kind of review we want from our customers. We have since contacted him and have worked on his deck. We hope he is pleased with the results.

07/01/2013

The deck and fence look better than they did when they were new. Sandy and Jack Bowen were pleasant and professional. I was notified the night before the work and was called when they arrived at my house. I appreciated the promptness! Will definitely tell my friends about Renew Crew. Couldn't ask for a better result!

Description of Work
Renew Crew cleaned and protected the deck and fence, all insides and front facing boards.

06/06/2013

They were outstanding. These guys are ace. The way that the people handled themselves: the owner came and he actually accommodated some travel I had to do, we had rain days so it was difficult for him, but it worked out fine. The work was excellent when it was done. Apparently estimating is done by the number of square feet, and it was exactly the same across several companies.

Description of Work
Renew Crew of Central Arkansas power washed and stained a deck and a fence.

11/02/2012

Great job... team was very pleasant and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Washed new deck and applied wood preservative with water repellent and U.V. protection to deck.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

CLEAN AND PROTECT YOUR DECK, FENCE, DOCK, PLAYSET, GAZEBO, CEDAR OR REDWOOD SIDING. ALSO, CLEAN AND PROTECT SIDING, HARDSCAPES AND DRIVEWAYS

We do not work on wood that has been painted.