The cost to relevel your mobile home may depend on location, width of home & whether your home needs extra support.Things like creaky floors & tilting are telltale signs that it’s time for a releveling.Read more about the cost of leveling your mobile home
Get matched with top modular and mobile home remodelers in Bella Vista, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local modular and mobile home remodelers.
Recent Mobile Home Remodeling Reviews in Bella Vista
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
- River City ConstructionThis company claims that communication is a priority for them, but trying to communicate with them is nearly impossible. They avoid phone calls, avoid speaking the rare times any management shows up at the jobsite, and they are combative and abusive when you do speak with them. They were not knowledgeable about permits required or standard building codes with the Health department. After we fired them from our job, we had a hard time finding a contractor who would take on the responsibility of finishing our job because the work that was done was so substandard, the third party inspector said that it will cost more to finish the project as it would to start from scratch due to such bad work! They did not pay our subcontractors even though we paid River City more than double the actual bills. Complaints were filed with the contractor licensing board by people who worked for them for a short period of time on our job and found that they were being dishonest and unprofessional. The board has told us that their license has been revoked, however we know that they are still doing work that is left over from past jobs. Bottom line... DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE!! River City Construction, owners are Richard Webber and James Elkins
Mobile Home Remodelers in Bella Vista
- Business Description:Three generations of quality work. Insured and Trusted. Tile, Showers, Decks, Sheet Rock, Additions and more... We treat our customers like family!! and take care of their house like it was our own. 100% Customer satisfaction!!!Recent Review:The experience was great. Mike and Marsha were wonderful to work with. I look forward to use them again for future renovation.Alex B.
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodelsRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arrivingSarah S.
- Business Description:JoeBet Painting and Pro Services LLC. interior/exterior painting and drywall.Recent Review:I was really satisfy with the job they did for me, they were real professional,I plan on having close in my garage and make a office out of it,howard s.
- Business Description:Handyman helping NWA at a very affordable and reliable way. Please text or call to book todayRecent Review:Arrived on time, discussed what needed to be done. Did a great job and completed everything we needed. Friendly and very accommodating.Ruby D.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again!Jeremy U.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:I'm a small company located in Joplin, MO that does work from foundation to finish with 16 years in the business and also do lawn care and tree trimming with the best prices around and the reason i can give such good prices is because i do most of the work my self and try not to sub any of the work out i will beat any competitor by a min of 10Recent Review:Terrible. Terrible power wash job, having to hire another person to redo it. Arrived with untreated lumber, had to go back and get treated lumber. Screwed in about 60 percent of 2x6’s left rest not screwed in. Joists need more sister boards, 2x4 ‘s treated., I feel it’s need more, some ends are kinda coming up. Only been 2 weeks. TerribleShere J.
- Business Description:R & R Custom Contractors is a locally owned and operated general contractor in NWA. We offer services for most all of your home improvement projects - from bathrooms and kitchens to whole home remodels. Let us help you to perfect the home you already loveRecent Review:These people (R&R) are terrible. Installed a crappy shower and did a horrible job. Guy they sent out only worked for them maybe 3 days. Didn’t even seal in the glass. Water was coming out everywhere. They came out about 3 more times just resealing everything. Shower continued to leak. Then they came out and tried to reset the glass. They didn’t do that correctly and shower door made of glass almost hit my 2 year old. Still had problems. They came out another 3 times not doing anything really but reseal and reseal. Asked them if they could start over and they said yes but we had to pay for their mistakes and purchase new shower plus labor. Was going to do that but, I guess I hurt the owners daughters feeling when we were going to start project and told her how mad and frustrated I was. She never called me back. Year later and we are starting all over again with different company, man brings me in to see the PROFANITIES that they wrote on my concrete! How unprofessional is that? Water damage everywhere from all the leaking that NEVER got fixed. Have no clue how they get an A rating from angies list. Buyer beware. No wonder Hone Depot dropped them. This company is terribleLindsay T.
- Business Description:Vandiver Property Services is committed to giving you the highest form of customer service and customer satisfaction. We can take care of any of your handyman needs. Please call for your personal consultation. "Your satisfaction is our goal.
- Business Description:We do all of the work ourselves, sometimes we might sub contract certain projects. We accept credit cards as payment, personl check with bank approval and only local checks accepted, cashiers checks money orders or cash are also accepted for payments. We also offer monthly payment plans on any of our projects just call 501-276-1057 for details
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mobile home remodeler articles
Question by hollybird12: mobile home skirting installation. I have the skirting but I need someone to install it on a 16 by 80 mobile home
Don't get burned by failing to read the fine print of a home remodeling contract. Here's what every home improvement contractor's contract should contain.
Find modular and mobile home remodelers in
- Pea Ridge
- Sulphur Springs
- Cave Springs
- Elm Springs
- South West City
- Bethel Heights
modular and mobile home remodelers in Bella Vista
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3G RenovationsPO Box 1364
- 3G Renovations
- Ellis Painting & Construction504 Dallas sw
- Ellis Painting & Construction
- Handy Services, Inc19123 N Hwy 127
- Handy Services, Inc
- J&E Home Remodeling 2257 Tasman Ave
- Jason Branham Remodeling20 Britten Circle
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- JKJ ARCHITECTS116B W Walnut St
- JoeBet Painting and Pro Services LLC4422 Wirsing Ave
Ft Smith, Arkansas
- Johnson & Son's Painting1378 Fern Creek Dr.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC8982 Kennedy Rd
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- johnsrepairserviceand remodling2316 John W Montgomery Cir
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- J&E Home Remodeling
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
- Straight Arrow Repair
- Vandiver property services7 Ashbury Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Vandiver property services