You try to make your home a welcoming space, but not to creepy crawlies. But if carpet beetles have invaded your home, it doesn’t take them long to start causing trouble. We’ll show you how to identify carpet beetle damage and what to do next.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Bella Vista, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Bella Vista
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have had service for several years and continue to be extremely happy with it and recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy their outdoors. The service is excellent and the girls in the office are awesome!!!
- N.W. Pest Managementvery professional and did have to come back out one week later to again put our poison. I would have liked for him to climb under house and address where the mice were coming in but that didn't happen. I felt expensive for just putting out poison but I was desperate.
- Acme pest IncThis last visit, they did find evidence of termites and came out the next day to kill them. Acme went above and beyond to get rid of the termites and their price was way under the other pest companies. it's been a month and I still do not see any evidence of termites.
- Village Pest ManagementWhen I first talked to Robert on the phone, I like him right away. He answered all my questions and concerns. He promptly came to our home and introduced his son, Austin. His son immediately started on the yard as Robert asked me to show him the areas of concern and proceeded to explain what needed to be done that day. He was very thorough and so kind. I could instantly tell that he cared about his work and the quality of his work by his professionalism and sincerity. He likes his job
- Advance Pest Control IncThey come by yearly. I've used them for years and still do. They do a thorough inspection and it's only $100 a year.
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest ControlI have a contract with them. It costs me $70 every quarter. I do not have any complaints with them. I have taken advantage of some of their other services at a good price. I will continue to use them in the future.
- Terminix - Overland Park -Termite & Pest ControlNot having to tell them what to do makes them good. They know how to do it. They're good. I don't have to tell them anything. They know their job. I like what they do, so I watch them a little, and then that's it. And I've observed that they've got it down pat. They know what they're doing. They do it. They do have me bring in the outside dog. They're friendly and professional
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest ControlThey did a bundled package to correct all my problems from termites to standing water and fixed air flow in crawlspace . Total fix so i dont have to worry about it again
- COMPLETE PEST CONTROLI had been fighting roaches for over a month and was loosing the battle. I called several pest control companies in Batesville, AR...but, Complete could be at my house the next day. The person answering the phone at Complete, was wonderful. Shantel was very knowledgeable and professional. The guys arrived ahead of schedule, went right to work. Knew when the roaches were harboring (in the back of my fridge) and went to work. Sprayed the inside and out (also the walk-up attic). They were professional and fun at the same time. I am very, very pleased and would recommend this pest control company to anyone with pest issues. Great job Complete
- Hopper Environmental Service IncAs normal the house and all out buildings were inspected for infestations and sprayed. The exterir=or grounds were also treated.
Pest Control Companies in Bella Vista
- Business Description:N.W. Pest Management is a locally owned and operated Pest Control company provided a top notch quality service. I am present on all jobs and I make sure the job is done right! We offer free estimates so don't hesitate! Give us a call or click to schedule an appointment todayRecent Review:I used them twice, termites and wasps They did a great job right the first time and I would recommend them anytimeGary C.
- Business Description:Pest Control/ We do on sight inspections to seal your house from unwanted wildlife. We also live trap and relocate wildlife such as skunks, raccoons, opossums, squirrels and snakes. We use proven methods to rid you homes attic from wildlife that is non stressful on the animal. We have hundreds of satisfied customers that will attest to our servicesRecent Review:Still in the process, but it's going well so far!Nancy F.
- Business Description:Additional address - 3890 Highway 412 E, Siloam Springs, AR 72761. Additional phone - (479) 549-3078.Recent Review:It was at a place that we are looking at for a rental. It was good pricing. They were there on time. They don't really do everything.Lance S.
- Business Description:Mosquito Joe of Arkansas makes outside fun again by providing outdoor mosquito, tick and flea control for residential and commercial properties throughout our area. Our trained and Arkansas certified technicians provide customized barrier treatments that work right away - and keep working for weeks. Because a backyard is a terrible thing to waste. Mosquito Joe of Arkansas not only works to protect families and pets at home, but also offers solutions for municipalities, parks, businesses, and ..Recent Review:Mosquito Jo is awesome! We have used them for a number of years. They are prompt and always respond to my request. I highly recommend them’Terri S.
- Business Description:Organic Family Solutions is a family owned and operated, local to Buffalo, MO pest control business. Thelma and Bryan have been in business together for 20 years. We use heat, instead of chemicals to eradicate insects and other pathogens such as mold, dust mites, and allergens. Insects are becoming immune to the harsh chemicals used by traditional pesticide companies, heat however is effective 100% of the time. We can even guarantee total eradication of brown recluse spiders. We do offer a ..Recent Review:I would gladly recommend Organic Family Solutions for Interior Painting, which is what they did for my home in Springfield. I was in the process of selling my house so I wanted to have the work done as soon as possible. The estimator was able to come sooner than originally scheduled, which helped my tight schedule. She answered all of my questions and made suggestions where needed. She called a couple of days after I accepted their price to let me know that her crew was scheduled to start my job one week sooner. I was grateful that she was looking out for my interests, too. When the crew arrived to start the job (on a Saturday, no less) they covered everything – furniture, fixtures, and the hardwood floors. I needed different work done in different rooms, and the crew leader walked through each room with me to be sure that they knew what needed to be done. The living room and one of the bedrooms had dark green walls and another bedroom had deep royal blue walls; those rooms are now the Natural Beige color I chose. You would never know what the previous colors had been. The trim and edging work was neat and there are no roller marks on the walls or ceilings. The same four men worked on my job. Not all of them worked on the same days, but there were always at least two men on-site every day until the job was finished. They finished early, too. The last half-day that they worked was for my punchlist items (which was a short list) and to finish the final clean-up. They rehung my curtain rods for me, as well, which I didn’t expect them to do. Overall, the estimator and crew were professional, courteous, and friendly, and they did high-quality work. I would definitely hire this company againKristine K.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Each of our technicians is clean and professional. Upon hiring, a background check is done. We wouldn't hire anyone to service your home that we wouldn't trust in our own home. We u..Recent Review:Paid 850.00 for bed bug treatments last November with a guarantee they would come back and continue treatments until the issue was resolved. When I started they claimed it would not take more than 3 additional treatments. 7 treatments later I still have bed bugs and they refuse to continue trying. Absolute garbage companyPaul C.
- Business Description:Midwest Bed Bug Services offer heat treatments to completely remove bed bugs from homes, apartments, businesses etc. We are bed bug specialists, our company is dedicated to bed bug removal only. We provide discrete service by not placing advertising or logos on our vehicles or equipment. Every treatment includes a 90 day warranty to ensure the bugs are completely gone
- Recent Review:It went have went much better if they would have even wanted to address my ant issue and not insulating my home instead which was their major concern because of it costing me around 3000$ instead of 100 for my real problem!Jammie F.
- Business Description:We are Arkansas oldest Wild LIfe Control company. We have been in business for over 28 years. At D & G Varmint Control, Inc. there’s a reason that we call ourselves a wildlife company. We care about the wildlife that we make an effort to control. More than just a human inconvenience, squirrels, raccoons and other animals are themselves endangered when they get into residential and commercial properties, because they are removed from their natural environments. We work to reverse that process..Recent Review:D & G was contacted about helping with an armadillo that had taken up residency in the yard. A technician came a few days later and did not care to meet with me to show him where the animal was getting in and out of the yard and proceeded to place a trap in a very old and established flower bed with a 10 year old hydrangea bush that was mangled by the tech. The real fun began the following morning when I received an early call form the tech asking me if we had “got anything”, so I checked the trap and informed him that it was empty. The following 4 days I received the SAME CALL with the same result, I asked the tech if maybe we should try a different location since I was seeing the animal moving in the yard in the evening and he did not think that was necessary. About a week later after no further phone calls to check the status of the trap or trying any other locations the traps were gone and I still had the animal in the yard. I could not help but think how wonderful D & G’s customer service was and how they had helped me protect my property and childrenCary Y.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Knowing how to get rid of bed bugs after the first sign of a potential infestation can stop the spread of these pesky pests. We’ll walk you through what you need to know.
Groundhogs can break up foundations, chew through wires, and damage pipes, so they can quickly become a big problem for homeowners. This guide breaks down the right bait to trap them and why you should consider trapping alternatives.
Find pest exterminators in
- Pea Ridge
- Sulphur Springs
- Cave Springs
- Elm Springs
- South West City
- Bethel Heights
pest exterminators in Bella Vista
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Able Termite & Pest Control1611 Stone St
- Abram Termite & Pest Control169 W Main St
- Action Pest SolutionsPo Box 1098
- Advance Pest Control IncPO Box 1884
- Advanced Pest Control601 Hobson Ave
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Arrest-A-Pest1814 Sunshine Road
- Able Termite & Pest Control
- BENTON COUNTY TERMITE CONTROL430 W CENTERTON BLVD
- BENTON COUNTY TERMITE CONTROL
- D & G Varmint Control Inc14122 Brechen Dr N
- D & G Varmint Control Inc
- Fairway Lawns833 Jerome Dr
- Fairway Lawns
- KITCHENS & BATHS BY DESIGN1573 Windsor Avenue
- KITCHENS & BATHS BY DESIGN
- Ladybug Pest Control55 Ayr Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Ladybug Pest Control
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROLPO Box 10707
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROL
- RID-A-PEST4022 N Old Wire Rd
- Serfco Termite & Pest Control1701 S Walton Blvd
- Serfco Termite & Pest Control
- T & O Termite & Pest Inc730 Airport Loop
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest Control98 Dry Kiln Road
- Terminix - Fayetteville -Termite & Pest Control2002 N Shiloh Dr
- Tier One Pest Control303 Carlton St
- Tulsa Wildlife Relocation LLC4005 E 96th St N
- T & O Termite & Pest Inc