If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in Bella Vista, AR
There are 15 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Bella Vista
- MVM Moving & Storage - ColumbusAbsolute pleasure as Aaron and Jasper did a super job and I had a lot of laughs with them as well. When they stopped for the night in Memphis they emailed me to let me know. And any questions I had about the move Lance and James responded immediately. Best experience of all. A stress free one.
- Movers Direct LLCIt went without a hitch. The 3 men worked long and hard. I was very impressed with their work ethic. They were careful with every piece they packed and I had many pieces of China and glassware to pack. They were kind and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone .
- Fixed Rate Moving, IncWe are extremely pleased with the job done by the four gentlemen with Fixed Rate Moving, Inc. who moved us from a 2500 sq ft home in Conway to a similar size home in Greenbrier. They were courteous, professional, efficient, careful, and did an overall fantastic job. They were very careful with our furniture, boxes, and appliances. Nothing was damaged, including a large 300 lb glass fish tank. They brought extra supplies and tools necessary to detach the washer and dryer and shrink wrap drawers/doors. They also took apart and reassembled our king bed frame! Even though it was over 90 degrees outside (heat index of 110!), they only took a few breaks. We encouraged them to take more! They also finished the whole project in record time - less than 5 hours! We couldn't be happier with their service. We would absolutely use them again and would recommend them to others
- Joe The MoverGreat...stayed in contact after scheduling, right on time, hard/efficient workers...didn’t mess around, got the job done quickly and handled items with care...will use again
- Sterling Van LinesThese guys are amazing. Very professional and more important, very friendly. I moved my office two buildings over and they made it so easy. I HATE moving!!!!! However, when people are professional and have a good attitude, it makes everything much more enjoyable.
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESI contacted several movers in the central Arkansas area in order to get a 'fair market' price on moving. I researched based on Angie's List ratings, and we arrived at four different companies. We called the other three first. They all came across with bids at or near $10,000. Some of those estimates were only after multiple calls and missed appointments. I contacted All The Right Moves, and Ryan (owner) answered the phone. Even though I found Ryan's personality to be a bit 'dry', he wasted no time in getting down to business. He showed up the next day, walked thru the house taking direction from my wife about what moves and what doesn't, and he shot a bid right on the spot--$3000 less than the lowest bid we'd gotten before. I balked a bit at this, as I live by the mantra "cheap work ain't good and good work ain't cheap". However, the reviews were all the same--Ryan was no-nonsense and got the job done. So we signed on. The crew showed up at the house, and although they arrived slightly late and left a little earlier than expected, they got the job done. Now, we have numerous antiques and a LOT of "trinkets" to deal with. The crew brought in dozens of boxes and a huge stack of butcher paper and bubble wrap. Four days and two trucks later, we were moving. They arrived at our new house on a Saturday at around lunch time. Ryan said "hello" and went to work. The guys didn't stop to chat. They asked where things went and made a thousand trips in and out of the house. In four hours, the trucks were empty. Ryan collected his check and they were on their way. Four hours for two full trucks. After the boxes were emptied and everything was placed a week later, we found the expected bumps and scrapes here and there, but absolutely nothing major. Only two items were broken beyond repair, and they were easily replaced. I sent a photo to Ryan of the broken item and he cut a check for more than the replacement value--no questions asked. I would hire these guys again every day of the week and twice on Tuesday. Don't expect a lot of fancy forms and paperwork--Ryan uses scraps of paper and business cards to jot down his notes, but when it comes to the nut cutting, they got the job done
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESIt took them two truck loads and 5 hours of actual labor not including drive time. They were quick and worked at a steady pace. I never saw them take a break. The price was significantly less than the price I was quoted. And nothing was damaged. We move a lot and they were by far one of the best movers we have ever had
- Millers MovingAll packing and loading of truck perfect nothing damaged . Very professional and courteous!!! A great moving experience.
- Two Men and A TruckThree men arrived on time as scheduled and confirmed. They were friendly, professional, courteous and respected my items. The quote was accurate and the work done efficiently. I recommend highly.
- HogWild DeliveryExtremely positive and fairly priced service! Spencer & son were extraordinarily friendly, prompt (working us in on a week day evening) and very professional. We HIGHLY recommend using their services for any of your transport or moving needs.
Movers in Bella Vista
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:Passions moving is a family owned and operated business! We have been is business since 2015 we originally began in Saint. Louis, mo. Now we are located in Arkansas home of the razorbacks. We perform short and long distance moves. Load/unload, piano transfers, trash/ debree removal. Our employees are background checked and go through a serious application process before they are hired. My wife and I run the company. And our workers also have on the job training, if they don't perform to our s..
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:As owner of Miller's Moving Service, Dean Miller works with his son Weston doing residential moving. We use a truck and enclosed trailer for moves within a 100 mile radius and Uhaul equipment for cross country moves. Our motto is the Golden Rule, serving our clients in the way we would wish to be served if we were movingRecent Review:The Millers’ were flexible with our changing plans . They were focused and fast, and took care to protect our furniture and home. What’s not to like!Allen T.
Deals in Bella Vista for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
Find moving companies in
- Pea Ridge
- Sulphur Springs
- Cave Springs
- Elm Springs
- South West City
- Bethel Heights
moving companies in Bella Vista
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & L Appliance16886 Styles Rd
Sulphur Springs, Arkansas
- Ace Moving & StoragePO Box 552
- Admiral Moving Services664 W Ash Street
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- Animal Hospital of Centerton1190 E Centerton Blvd
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A & L Appliance
- Carpet One Floor and Home802 Sanders Ave
- Carpet One Floor and Home
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- M & K Professionals7074 w 8090 s
West Jordan, Utah
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Max Force Delivery Service
- Merchants Transfer & Warehouse Co621 W 8th St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- MERRITT MOVINGP.O. Box 9442
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Millers Moving3674 Mountain Rd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- M & K Professionals
- OPS - The Elder Moving Company716 N Crystal Springs Rd
- OPS - The Elder Moving Company
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- R&R moving
Spirngfield , Missouri
- Razorback Moving & Storage1380 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Ready to Move 3507 W Beechwood Dr
- RED OAK STORAGE2145 CARPENTER DAM RD
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- REED MOVING & STORAGEPO BOX 1261
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Road Runner Moving10713 W High Meadows Dr
- R&R moving
- The Errand Girl2718 W Seminole Dr
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services2705 Hwy 375 West
- TKs Moving and Delivery Services LLCPO Box 166632
Little Rock, Arkansas
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Trifecta Steam Services, LLC9811 Farm Road 2020
- The Errand Girl
- Village Movers8 Lavanda Pl
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Village Movers