Vision Painting Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2011

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

1507 N Inglewood St

Siloam Springs, AR 72761

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

epoxy flooring202172761
Clean, etched, fill cracks, 3 coats armor seal 1000

Vision Painting is an insured and licensed painting company. We have years of experience in commercial and residential painting. We pride ourselves in offering better quality products, and competative pricing. ...
Larry's garage floor  project

epoxy flooring

David's privacy fence  project
David's privacy fence

deck cleaning

202172761
Nikki's in ground pool  project
Nikki's in ground pool

Coatings

202172761

interior painting (7)house painting (6)decks & porches (3)general contractors (1)

11/12/2021

Very professional and friendly, high-quality work for the best prices around

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

Review for Vision Painting Inc. - 1507 N Inglewood St, Siloam Springs, AR - 39542240

09/23/2021

Caleb, Mystery, Justin, and Josh all worked hard to make my very dry 27 year old wood sided home look fantastic! The price quoted was the price charged! I highly recommend this company, and I would use them again in the future..

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

Review for Vision Painting Inc. - 1507 N Inglewood St, Siloam Springs, AR - 39491188

09/13/2021

They were very professional and they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They did interior and exterior painting in my house.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

10/22/2020

I was contacted within minutes of requesting a painter. Frank came right over and gave me a bid. These guys were easy to work with, they work hard, put in long hours and did an amazing job for the best price around. They go above and beyond and were respectful and give great attention to detail. I strongly recommend Vision Painting.

Description of Work
Exterior Residential paint

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

05/20/2016

Frank handled all communications directly with me, which I very much prefer when having work done on my house while I'm away at work. I called him in the afternoon on Tuesday, and he met me at my home in Alma during my lunch hour on Wednesday. On Thursday they did all of the pressure washing of my back yard deck and the concrete around my inground swimming pool, and on Friday they had finished sta...

Description of Work
Stained deck in back yard and pressure washed concrete around swimming pool.

Category decks

Work Completed On 05/20/2016

03/14/2016

Frank (owner) came to our house to give us a quote on what the job would cost and how long the job would take. We were told the job would take 3-4 days; The job was done in exactly 3 days, and the quote was spot-on. These guys worked non-stop to get the job done. The crew was very respectful and did an excellent job. They cleaned up well at the end of each work day, and left the house in the best ...

Description of Work
The painters painted our living room, kitchen/dining, and hallways. They did walls, ceiling, trim, and doors.

Work Completed On 02/08/2016

11/21/2014

Vision Painting did a great job on our home. We contacted Frank on a Friday, and his crew was there on the next Monday to start working. Frank was able to provide us with an exact quote while he was first visiting our home. Frank was very profession and honest about the costs for the project. He and his crew worked Monday-Saturday and completed the project on time. We even added more things to do ...

Description of Work
Vision Painting removed popcorn ceilings in our entire 1600 square foot home. They sanded and made the ceilings flat, rather than textured. They painted all of our oak cabinets in kitchen, hallway, two bathrooms and laundry room. Every room in the house was painted except the bedrooms, and wallpaper was removed from both bathrooms.

Work Completed On 11/14/2014

04/09/2014

We had some leakage on a chimney on the roof that they painted which we would not have known otherwise and they put a silicone product on that to deter the leakage until we can have a brick layer come out and the bricks were leaking and they discovered that while they were painting it and they went in and fix it. They didn’t have to do that because we would not have known the difference. They do a...

Description of Work
I used Vision Painting to paint the exterior of my house, stained our deck and did some carpentry on our front porch. They also installed new shutters all around the house.

Category contractors,decks,house painters

Work Completed On 03/12/2014

03/24/2014

I contacted Frank, the owner, on Satruday 3/16. He called me on the 17th, we met on the 18th, and is crew started on the 19th. They completed the job on the 21st right on schedule. They did a great job, were polite, professional and worked very hard. I work from home and they were also very good at minimizing the upheaval and I was able to work without any issues the entire time. They also swept u...

Description of Work
Painted interior of house.

Work Completed On 03/18/2014

12/30/2013

The owner, Frank, is very professional and promptly returns phone calls and worked with us every time we wanted to add additional rooms to be painted, carpentry, etc. The crew was professional and very good. They were fun to have around. My husband is a day sleeper and they tried very hard to see that he was able to sleep. They helped make a difficult situation very bearable. The work was done wit...

Description of Work
They stripped old wallpaper, painted all walls and trim in every room which included 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, hallway, dining and living room. The brick fireplace was painted as well. They lightly sanded and re-varnished all cabinet doors in the kitchen and bathrooms. The vent covers in the ceiling looked dingy. These were taken down and painted. Cracks in the ceiling, holes or flat spots or ghosting on the walls were taken care of. They have an excellent carpenter. He removed an old attic ladder and installed a new one. He also installed new wood trim for a kitchen island light. All entry doors were painted.

Work Completed On 10/22/2013

Painting interior, exterior, faux finishes, fire damage restoration, commerical and residential, drywall repair, drywall texture,power washing, deck and fence staining, popcorn removal, pool coatings, epoxy floors, polyurethane floors, cabinets painting/staining. Interior/exterior painting. Commercial license

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal