A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Alma, AR
There are 8 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Alma
- Workman Heating and AirMr. Workman is the man to hire! Incredibly competent and knowledgeable, and great responsiveness--you get a text when you schedule the appointment, and then a wonderful "track my progress to your home" text on the day of the appointment, so you know when he'll arrive! So convenient!
- Workman Heating and AirI called in for someone to fix my refrigerator and he was very polite and got me in very quickly. He explained the problem and how he fixed it and I haven’t had any issues since. It was such a pleasant experience with no hassle in what could have been a stressful time for me! Will definitely be using Mr. Workman for all my appliance repairs read less
- KEN WHALEN HEATING & AIRI've used this vender for 6years now, and the service is excellent and prices are resonable and afforable.
- Reeves & Sons Arkansas AppliancesMr. Reeves came out exactly when he said he would. He was very professional. He was quickly assessed all of the problems, and gave me a detailed problem list with the washing machine within 10 minutes. He allowed me the option of either fixing the machine or have me purchase a new one. With the parts alone coming to over 500 dollars, I decided to purchase a new washing machine. He gave me pointers on what to look for in a new machine, and said if I had any questions about it to give him a call. If I have any more problems with large appliance he will be the go to person for this.. I will also tell everyone about how satisfied I was with him read less
- WETZEL APPLIANCE SVCHe arrived in a timely manner and went right to work. He was efficient, friendly and willing to explain what he was doing. The repair work was accomplished in an hour or less.
- Reeves & Sons Arkansas AppliancesMy hand-me down refrigerator is over 40 years old, so when it stopped making ice and things started thawing out, I expected the worst: time for a new fridge. But I felt it was worth a shot to see if it could be repaired, therefore I could put off buying a new one as long as possible. So I called Reeves and Son Appliance Service, whom I've used before (but not on this fridge) and was happy with their work. The person I spoke to promised to have someone out to me that same day. Just a few minutes later, their serviceman called, saying he could be here within 30 minutes. I thought and quot;I'll betand quot;. But less than a half-hour later, there was a serviceman in my kitchen, inspecting the fridge. (How often does THAT happen?) It only took him a few minutes to locate the problem and assess the damage. Then he explained to me in detail what went wrong, what was required to fix it, and how much it would cost - plus my options for the complete defrosting the fridge needed before plugging it back in. (Some service providers wouldn't have told me I even HAD and quot;optionsand quot;. They would just take advantage of the situation and make some extra money for themselves.) He even showed me the bad part on the fridge - something I'm not used to any repairmen doing. So many repairmen I've dealt with have the attitude that they're doing me a big favor simply by showing up, much less being on time or even the day promised. And explain the problem to me? Puh - leeeze! I should have the audacity to ask questions?? (Their attitude, not mine.) Even if it is my property/appliance/etc. He patiently and politely answered all my questions, no matter how 'dumb' they may have sounded. He actually HAD the right replacement parts on his truck - another miracle! Especially considering the age of my fridge. When I asked him how he happened to just 'have' a new part for such an old appliance, he told me that for this particular model, the needed part was fairly universal and was often used. Of course, I'm no handywoman, much less a professional, so I took his word for it. What else am I going to do? Trash the fridge and spend $1000.00 on a new one just because I didn't trust his word? He was completely finished with the work within an hour. Not only that, but he didn't leave a mess behind for me to clean up. He actually asked me for some old towels so he could mop up the water on the floor when he was done, and he didn't leave so much as a dirty footprint in my house. I was very happy with his work, and happy to pay him for it. Just wish I'd known then to tip him - he was definitely worth a tip. And the fridge has worked perfectly ever since. Guess that's why I've used Reeves and Son for almost 20 years read less
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceI called they came out within 2 days, gave me an estimate. I determined from that point to have it fixed or not. This is a rental property. I was not there. A-Tech has always taken care of my repairs. Very honest, reliable and quick.
- Madison Appliance ServiceI called him mid-morning and he returned my call by lunch. He came to my house that afternoon. Explained to me what my problem was and repaired it. Cleaned out my dryer vent. Was at my house for approx. 1 1/2 hours. Was very professional and friendly. Explained to me things I could do to prevent other problems. Was prompt and punctual. He charged me for a service call. I was very please with his services read less
- Reeves & Sons Arkansas AppliancesCalled back when Receptionist told us, showed up when he gave us the time. Very professional.
- Reeves & Sons Arkansas AppliancesI called them this morning about coming out to clean up and adjust the stove top as some of the burners weren't working properly. Steve called me after lunch and I told him I needed an appointment this week sometime after 3:30 in the afternoon. He said he could probably get to me today, if I wanted. He would call back again later to see if that would work. At 3:10 he called and I advised I was on the way to pick up the kid from school. No problem. He asked I call him when I am on the way home and he would be there shortly. I called him at 3:27 and he showed up at the house about 5 minutes after I got home. Steve knew exactly what he was doing and he showed me what the problem was and how I could do it myself in the future, if I wanted to. In about 30 minutes, he cleaned out all the orifices on all the burners, polished the caps for better grounding and tested all the burners several ties to make sure they all operated properly. I am happy I chose him as I am sure someone else could have come in here and sold me a new set of contact points or something else. Steve was very honest, professional and reliable. I would definitely use him again read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Alma
- Business Description:Professional diagnostic and repair of most major appliances. Same day service in most cases. Honest and upfront with all aspects of repair. 15 years experience in field of appliance repair. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:It was awesome. They were very prompt. They were very thorough in explaining to me about what was wrong with my washer. They were able to fix the washer and had it back running.Lisa L.
- Business Description:In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.Recent Review:Made an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my area read lessKelli H.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:We are a small business that offers a service for the community to remove your broken or unwanted appliances FREE of charge in most cases! We have been doing this since June 2018. We wanted to offer this service so the community will have a trustworthy person come on their property. Not someone with no background. We strive to offer the best customer service skills around read less
- Business Description:Locally Veteran Owned with over 25 Years Experience
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read less
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read less
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read less
- Business Description:appliance repair all brand heating air conditioning
Deals in Alma for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Van Buren
- Fort Smith
- West Fork
- Coal Hill
appliance repair services in Alma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Appliances Fort Smith3301 N 6th St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- AIR-PRO HEATING & AIR COND INC9105 Zero Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Airco Service117 North 28th
Van Buren, Arkansas
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service
- Everything Washer and Dryer 1235 S West Ave
- Everything Washer and Dryer
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- j & l appliances1909 ingalls ln
- j & l appliances
- MC COLLUM'S HEATING & AIR2106 HIGHWAY 71 N
- MC COLLUM'S HEATING & AIR
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair