If your dishes aren’t getting as clean as you’d like them, there are a surprising number of causes. Find out if you need to rinse your dishes before putting them in the dishwasher or if you’re just wasting time and water.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Ozark , AR
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Ozark
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- Shook's HVACR ServicePerfect He came when he said he would, used a temporary solution until the correct part could be purchased and worked around our schedule for the follow-up call to install the new part. The new part had no warranty and he guaranteed it for a year.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceLoved A-Tech! Very efficient, professional, timely, fairly priced, quick and knowledgeable about appliances. Would totally reccomend and will use again.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceOn several occasions we have had drain problems with our french door refrigerator. Ice builds up in the bottom and then melts onto the floor. Luckily we took the extended warranty on this appliance and the repairs have all been covered. Recently we had the icing problem again and A-tech Appliance sent repairmen. The A-tech men were very professional and friendly. They explained that Whirlpool had come out with a fix for our issue and they had a replacement drain tube assembly that would eliminate the iced up drain. In no time they had the part installed, removed the ice from the freezer floor and cleaned up their work area. We were advised that there should be no more problems but that we should call if there was. The A-tech repairmen really knew their stuff. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I will definitely call them first if we have any issues with any appliance
- Ritchie's Appliance Repair IncThe heating element on our 18 yr. old White Westinghouse Range / oven needed to be replaced . Ritchie knew where to find the PART and install it .
- Appliance DoctorsMy elderly parents refrigerator went out on a Friday night..by the time I got there on Sat morning all the frozen food had to be thrown out. Called several repair places but they don't work on Saturday. Called Appliance Doctor and they could come out on Monday. I let the lady know that I wouldn't be here Monday. They called back and came right out. We are now up and running and they & I couldn't be more complimentar
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcInstallation went as planned. Vents installed and caulked. Historic rainfall after installation, no problems at all. Great job!
Last update on September 8, 2020
Appliance Repair Experts in Ozark
Deals in Ozark for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Not every appliance malfunction needs to be addressed by a professional. Try these eight DIY appliance repair jobs to save money.
The kitchen presents the greatest risk of fire in your home. Prepare yourself by knowing how to put out a kitchen fire.
Find appliance repair services in
- Coal Hill,
- West Fork,
- Van Buren
appliance repair services in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
Russellville, Arkansas 72801
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Advantage Service Company
- Geek Squad - Best Buy464 E JOYCE BLVD
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair