When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Charleston, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Charleston
- Workman Heating and AirMr. Workman is the man to hire! Incredibly competent and knowledgeable, and great responsiveness--you get a text when you schedule the appointment, and then a wonderful "track my progress to your home" text on the day of the appointment, so you know when he'll arrive! So convenient!
- Workman Heating and AirI called in for someone to fix my refrigerator and he was very polite and got me in very quickly. He explained the problem and how he fixed it and I haven’t had any issues since. It was such a pleasant experience with no hassle in what could have been a stressful time for me! Will definitely be using Mr. Workman for all my appliance repairs
- Reeves & Sons Arkansas AppliancesCalled back when Receptionist told us, showed up when he gave us the time. Very professional.
- B & B Appliance By A-TechOn our dishwasher Don had to make two calls, because we had to gather some information that Whirpool asked for. Once he had the information they requested, he returned and quickly fixed our problem. Since then the dishwasher is working perfectly. Our last call to them was for a Frigedaire Dishwasher that is installed in our rental. They responded quickly and made arrangements with our tenant. Met with her at the home and completed the repairs quickly and to her satisfaction. They kept us informed as to the outcome of the work they performed at our rental and sent me the Invoice outlining what service was rendered via mail promptly for our records. Top notch service company
- KEN WHALEN HEATING & AIRReally a good experience. Servicemen were courteous and professional. They knew what they were doing. Also, charges were very reasonable.
- WETZEL APPLIANCE SVCHe arrived in a timely manner and went right to work. He was efficient, friendly and willing to explain what he was doing. The repair work was accomplished in an hour or less.
- Madison Appliance ServiceI called him mid-morning and he returned my call by lunch. He came to my house that afternoon. Explained to me what my problem was and repaired it. Cleaned out my dryer vent. Was at my house for approx. 1 1/2 hours. Was very professional and friendly. Explained to me things I could do to prevent other problems. Was prompt and punctual. He charged me for a service call. I was very please with his services
- B & B Appliance By A-TechI had broken the lid latch on my washer and needed to call someone for a repair. I searched AngiesList and B&B was the only review I found so I decided to go with them. I have had a lot of luck going with companies I find on here. I called B&B and scheduled an appointment for the next day. They were to arrive from 8-10 in the morning and I was their second job that morning so it was closer to 10. Don came in and got straight to work. They were in and out in what felt like ten minutes. They had actually had a similar malfunction recently and another person had ordered the wrong part that happened to work for my machine. Don thought of this before hand and brought the part just in case. Thanks to that I skipped a two week wait for an ordered part. The best part about this is they actually called in all of my warranty information on their own without a word from me. I didn't have to do anything. I didn't even think this would have been covered, I had my wallet ready and they did all the work at NO COST to me. Absolutely top notch. Don Vlastuin was the repair person. He had an assistant with him but I didn't catch his name nor did he have a card to give like Don did. Both were personable and extremely quick with their work. I've been writing this report for a longer amount of time then it took them to fix my washer. I couldn't be more impressed. These folks are a must call if you have a problem with your appliance
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceI called they came out within 2 days, gave me an estimate. I determined from that point to have it fixed or not. This is a rental property. I was not there. A-Tech has always taken care of my repairs. Very honest, reliable and quick.
- Freddy'S Appliance RepairThe freezer wouldn't freeze right and was making a lot of noise at night. Freddy and his wife were very prompt, professional and gave us great service at a great price. I don't think the refrigerator has ever run better in it's life, quiet and cooling perfect! Saved us from having to spend $1,500.00 on comparable unit. A lot of companies today don't live up to their slogans, but Freddy's Appliance Repair really is a place "Where Service and Integrity Meet". Great Job
Appliance Repair Experts in Charleston
- Business Description:Professional diagnostic and repair of most major appliances. Same day service in most cases. Honest and upfront with all aspects of repair. 15 years experience in field of appliance repair. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was awesome. They were very prompt. They were very thorough in explaining to me about what was wrong with my washer. They were able to fix the washer and had it back running.Lisa L.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Locally Veteran Owned with over 25 Years Experience
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:appliance repair all brand heating air conditioning
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Deals in Charleston for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren
- Coal Hill
appliance repair services in Charleston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Appliances Fort Smith3301 N 6th St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- AIR-PRO HEATING & AIR COND INC9105 Zero Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Airco Service117 North 28th
Van Buren, Arkansas
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4195 Phoenix Ave
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- j & l appliances1909 ingalls ln
- j & l appliances
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Side JobsP.O. Box 10681
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Side Jobs
- The Home Service Club305 Broadway # 9
New York, New York
- The Home Service Club
- Workman Heating and Air204 N 15th St
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Workman Heating and Air