The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Dothan, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Dothan
- Cosby's Heating Cooling & Appliance Service IncService was made the same day called. Repair man came out and repaired the problem within an hour. I would call again, if needed.
- Preacher's Plumbing & ElectricMr. Preachers did a wonderful job in a timely manner. There have been no further problems with the refrigerator.
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIRThey ordered the part, were in and out in time, and the washer works great, until it breaks again anyway. I usually try NEVER to hire out to have something repaired because I seem to ALWAYS have to deal with incompetence, or with them trying to rip us off, but not the case with these guys. I definately recommen
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIRThey were honest and pretty prompt. I'm not sure of the cost because it was a warranty repair. The man was really nice. I don't have anything negative to say about them. He was really good. He didn't make a mess and made sure everything was the way he found it.
- Preacher's Plumbing & ElectricThe bearing on the washing machine was going out. It started leaking. There was greasy brown water leaking out the bottom. I called one of the providers listed on Angie's list, and, though I'm sure they would have done a great job, they recommended I replace the entire inner tub, bearing and shaft, for the price of about $650. (I had seen on YouTube that the shaft alone could be replaced.) I called Preacher's (Luck's Heating and Cooling), and he said he could replace the shaft and bearing alone, and had never had to replace the entire tub. He ordered the part, and called me two days later. He came immediately to the house, and within an hour the machine was fixed. It cost $185 (115 for the part and 70 for the labor). I was able to hose off the outside of the tub and some other parts while he was fixing the bearing. It was easy. The machine should smell a lot better now as well. We are currently running a cycle to see if everything works ok. So far, so good. A shout-out goes to Angie's list for helping me find a "A" rated repair man! I would definitely call this guy again
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIRCould not schedule me for 2 weeks. Explained circumstances kindly and sent me to another reputable place.
- Cosby's Heating Cooling & Appliance Service IncMr. Cosby arrived on time; made sure the dishwasher was performing normally. Is very polite; a good Christian. He has been my serviceman for the last 10 years. I have just now joined Angie's list.
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIRMy fairly new high dollar fridge quit. The parts were more than I thought, but they were excellent to deal with.
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncHe made sure he had the necessary part in stock. Came out the same day when he said he was. He found another issue with the dryer vent and recommended cleaning it out since that was the originating cause for my heating element to go out showed me the problem, gave me a price and did the job right the first time
- Bill's Appliance Service IncI had a leak in my refrigerator and Bill's Appliance Service came out and he was wonderful and very professional. He went beyond my expectations by cleaning out parts and he found 2 leaks and repaired the refrigerator. I was very happy with him. He took pride in what he did and completed the job right
Appliance Repair Experts in Dothan
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Van Horne Enterprises is owned and operated out of Malvern Alabama. We have over 25 years of experience in the Roofing installation industry and we know how to get the job done right. We feel invested in our clients homes and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We can personally deal with your insurance company to save you the hassle. I would love to take on your new roof or new siding so please give us a call or click for an estimate today!Recent Review:Roofing supplied as requested, completed on time. Very pleased with service.Robert W.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service.Recent Review:In 2019, I was expecting my third child during July in southeastern Alabama. The person called out had previously fixed my refrigerator in March 2019 and was kind of off in social skills, but his helper was someone I had known previously, so I brushed it off. My air conditioner was repaired in May 2019 by A+ through Old Republic Warranty towards the later part of May if I am not mistaken. (I recall my oldest had an honors day at school towards the end of the year.) The A/C gave out within 30 days. He told me that the home warranty didn't cover those repairs that were needed and said he would appreciate it if I paid in cash. I was told that within a few days everything should catch back up to speed and start cooling my home. (I have later learned that is a scam--if a/c is fixed, you are supposed to feel it immediately.) This guy from A+ treated me like an idiot the entire time and did not even know how to turn on the hot water in my home. He made a snide comment e that one of my dogs looked hot. (Gee, if only someone could fix that for me!) He even left his TOOLS inside my air conditioning unit outside. Local repair people I sought to fix the problem were floored. Nobody from home warranty wanted to go behind his work, and I had a heck of a time getting the new unit replaced. Next time Old Republic suggests a person, I am checking the reviews. There is a rumor that someone on their list breaks units on purpose so he can return and charge more. How much do you want to bet it is this guy? Either way, I have sold that house and moved somewhere else, and I have let the home warranty know I will not be accepting service from himMelanie H.
- Business Description:all thingd
Deals in Dothan for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
Find appliance repair services in
- Midland City
- Level Plains
- Fort Rucker
appliance repair services in Dothan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brunson Service83 Clairmont dr
- Brunson Service
- Do-It-Right Handyman Services124 Center St
- Do-It-Right Handyman Services
- Family Guy Services205 Shadowood Dr
- Family Guy Services
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Prime HVAC LLCP.O. Box 8275
- Prime HVAC LLC
- Southern Drawn448 Day RD
- Southern Drawn
- VPS Home Services, LLC1309 Rucker Blvd
- VPS Home Services, LLC