A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Enterprise, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Enterprise
- Cosby's Heating Cooling & Appliance Service IncService was made the same day called. Repair man came out and repaired the problem within an hour. I would call again, if needed.
- Preacher's Plumbing & ElectricMr. Preachers did a wonderful job in a timely manner. There have been no further problems with the refrigerator.
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIRProblem was dryer was shutting down 10 seconds after starting, every time. Repair person was here on time and went directly to work. After a bit he decided to cut off the power and turn it back on. That seems to have fixed it b/c there is a computer board in the dryer. He did not mind my getting in his way to remove tons of lint that had accumulated around the inside of the machine. He was friendly but working constantly read less
- Cosby's Heating Cooling & Appliance Service IncMr. Cosby arrived on time; made sure the dishwasher was performing normally. Is very polite; a good Christian. He has been my serviceman for the last 10 years. I have just now joined Angie's list.
- Bill's Appliance Service IncBill's Appliance Service have waived all charges for the visits because the manufacturer has told them it is an ongoing problem with this appliance. This is more than fair. I have never had a better experience with an Appliance Repair Service.
- Gilmore's ConstructionWe were very pleased with the tile backsplash that Mr. Gilmore installed in our kitchen, so we used him to lay our tile flooring in the kitchen as well. Again, the quality of work is very good and we have already been discussing the next several projects we will be using him for.
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncHe made sure he had the necessary part in stock. Came out the same day when he said he was. He found another issue with the dryer vent and recommended cleaning it out since that was the originating cause for my heating element to go out showed me the problem, gave me a price and did the job right the first time read less
- Cosby's Heating Cooling & Appliance Service IncI have used the services of Cosby's A/C and Appliance since the 1980's and will continue to use them if another issue arises. They have provided a high standard of work ethic, and their charges are fair, and they gaurantee their work. His strict standard of satisfaction has always been #1 with his customers read less
- A & E Factory ServiceHe took the dryer apart, found the problem, pointed it out, gave some hints for avoiding future mishaps. The put the dryer back together. He printed out a receipt on his laptop, I paid and we were done, all within 1 hour.
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIROutstanding!!!! Made an emergency call for us as we were a day away from leaving for our cruise and the dryer quit! They came right over and repaired the problem super fast. Have called them on numerous occassions with AAA+ service each time.
Appliance Repair Experts in Enterprise
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Van Horne Enterprises is owned and operated out of Malvern Alabama. We have over 25 years of experience in the Roofing installation industry and we know how to get the job done right. We feel invested in our clients homes and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We can personally deal with your insurance company to save you the hassle. I would love to take on your new roof or new siding so please give us a call or click for an estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Roofing supplied as requested, completed on time. Very pleased with service.Robert W.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read less
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read less
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read less
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read less
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service.Recent Review:In 2019, I was expecting my third child during July in southeastern Alabama. The person called out had previously fixed my refrigerator in March 2019 and was kind of off in social skills, but his helper was someone I had known previously, so I brushed it off. My air conditioner was repaired in May 2019 by A+ through Old Republic Warranty towards the later part of May if I am not mistaken. (I recall my oldest had an honors day at school towards the end of the year.) The A/C gave out within 30 days. He told me that the home warranty didn't cover those repairs that were needed and said he would appreciate it if I paid in cash. I was told that within a few days everything should catch back up to speed and start cooling my home. (I have later learned that is a scam--if a/c is fixed, you are supposed to feel it immediately.) This guy from A+ treated me like an idiot the entire time and did not even know how to turn on the hot water in my home. He made a snide comment e that one of my dogs looked hot. (Gee, if only someone could fix that for me!) He even left his TOOLS inside my air conditioning unit outside. Local repair people I sought to fix the problem were floored. Nobody from home warranty wanted to go behind his work, and I had a heck of a time getting the new unit replaced. Next time Old Republic suggests a person, I am checking the reviews. There is a rumor that someone on their list breaks units on purpose so he can return and charge more. How much do you want to bet it is this guy? Either way, I have sold that house and moved somewhere else, and I have let the home warranty know I will not be accepting service from him read lessMelanie H.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Deals in Enterprise for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- New Brockton
- Level Plains
- Fort Rucker
- Midland City
appliance repair services in Enterprise
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brunson Service83 Clairmont dr
- Brunson Service
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Do-It-Right Handyman Services124 Center St
- Do-It-Right Handyman Services
- Family Guy Services205 Shadowood Dr
- Family Guy Services
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- One Call Home Repair376 Watertank Rd
- One Call Home Repair
- VPS Home Services, LLC1309 Rucker Blvd
- VPS Home Services, LLC