Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Enterprise, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Enterprise
- Cosby's Heating Cooling & Appliance Service IncService was made the same day called. Repair man came out and repaired the problem within an hour. I would call again, if needed.
- Preacher's Plumbing & ElectricMr. Preachers did a wonderful job in a timely manner. There have been no further problems with the refrigerator.
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncA+ Air and Appliance Maintenance Company Inc. is very prompt. I called him about 3:00 and he got here about 4:00. He told me it was the thermostat and he'd be out the next morning with the thermostat. He fixed it in just no time. I also asked him for a part to fix my dryer door for me. I was missing the latch. I told him I would fix it, if he would sell me the part. He went ahead and installed it for me and did not charge me any more for it. He got out early in the morning and was here for maybe 20 minutes and he was done. Before that, they replaced my washing machine in no time. This guy is gold. You don't get people like him. He's a jewel. He's kind of mom and pop operation. He doesn't have a lot of paperwork, but he knows what he is doing. You want someone who knows what they're doing. When you call him, you need to be ready, because he'll be there within an hour. I feel really blessed to have him
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncThe refrigerator/freezer had been making noises for a few days, and finally one night I discovered the items in the freezer were beginning to thaw. I called early the next morning, and the serviceman arrived a couple of hours later. He pulled out the fridge and made a diagnosis within a few minutes. He replaced the part which he had on hand, rechecked to make sure everything was working as it should be, and left. The unit has worked great ever since. It is rare to find a company willing to come out ASAP these days, but they took great care of us in a timely manner. Because of this, we were able to save some of the food in the refrigerator. Great job
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncCalled 10:30 AM arrived at about 1Pm. Fixed my refrigerator. Did not waste time. Was gone by 3-3:30 and had to make a trip to get parts
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncHe looked at it and said it was dead and he replaced it. I had no problems. I had nothing to compare the price it with because I never had a nice machine to be repair. It seems reasonable to me. I am getting regularized that's all I wanted. He was quick but he could not fix it himself so he called the right person. He was on the telephone for about 20 minutes and then everything was better. He came right after our call, even though it was right after the holiday. He was out less than an hour. He called ahead and came right in. he did not have his employee with him so his wife came along to help him. They worked well together as a team. I had no objection. They came in an hour. He was clean. He was well-spoken and friendly. He went right to work and figured out the problem
- A & E Factory ServiceHe took the dryer apart, found the problem, pointed it out, gave some hints for avoiding future mishaps. The put the dryer back together. He printed out a receipt on his laptop, I paid and we were done, all within 1 hour.
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncHe made sure he had the necessary part in stock. Came out the same day when he said he was. He found another issue with the dryer vent and recommended cleaning it out since that was the originating cause for my heating element to go out showed me the problem, gave me a price and did the job right the first time
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIRCould not schedule me for 2 weeks. Explained circumstances kindly and sent me to another reputable place.
- Cosby's Heating Cooling & Appliance Service IncVery professional, called before & arrived on time. Leak in was not obvious, but continued on until it was located. Kept me informed of status. Price of repair very reasonable. Definitely will use this company again!
Appliance Repair Experts in Enterprise
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Van Horne Enterprises is owned and operated out of Malvern Alabama. We have over 25 years of experience in the Roofing installation industry and we know how to get the job done right. We feel invested in our clients homes and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We can personally deal with your insurance company to save you the hassle. I would love to take on your new roof or new siding so please give us a call or click for an estimate today!Recent Review:Roofing supplied as requested, completed on time. Very pleased with service.Robert W.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service.Recent Review:In 2019, I was expecting my third child during July in southeastern Alabama. The person called out had previously fixed my refrigerator in March 2019 and was kind of off in social skills, but his helper was someone I had known previously, so I brushed it off. My air conditioner was repaired in May 2019 by A+ through Old Republic Warranty towards the later part of May if I am not mistaken. (I recall my oldest had an honors day at school towards the end of the year.) The A/C gave out within 30 days. He told me that the home warranty didn't cover those repairs that were needed and said he would appreciate it if I paid in cash. I was told that within a few days everything should catch back up to speed and start cooling my home. (I have later learned that is a scam--if a/c is fixed, you are supposed to feel it immediately.) This guy from A+ treated me like an idiot the entire time and did not even know how to turn on the hot water in my home. He made a snide comment e that one of my dogs looked hot. (Gee, if only someone could fix that for me!) He even left his TOOLS inside my air conditioning unit outside. Local repair people I sought to fix the problem were floored. Nobody from home warranty wanted to go behind his work, and I had a heck of a time getting the new unit replaced. Next time Old Republic suggests a person, I am checking the reviews. There is a rumor that someone on their list breaks units on purpose so he can return and charge more. How much do you want to bet it is this guy? Either way, I have sold that house and moved somewhere else, and I have let the home warranty know I will not be accepting service from himMelanie H.
- Business Description:I started my business to make people happy and i going to do the best job ever i do it all so what ever you need call me patrick kirkland i have two employees and we do the best job call for a free qoute to day
Deals in Enterprise for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- New Brockton
- Level Plains
- Fort Rucker
- Midland City
appliance repair services in Enterprise
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brunson Service83 Clairmont dr
- Brunson Service
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Do-It-Right Handyman Services124 Center St
- Do-It-Right Handyman Services
- Family Guy Services205 Shadowood Dr
- Family Guy Services
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- VPS Home Services, LLC1309 Rucker Blvd
- VPS Home Services, LLC