If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Graceville, FL
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Graceville
- Cosby's Heating Cooling & Appliance Service IncService was made the same day called. Repair man came out and repaired the problem within an hour. I would call again, if needed.
- Preacher's Plumbing & ElectricMr. Preachers did a wonderful job in a timely manner. There have been no further problems with the refrigerator.
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIRI called Tri-state again b/c the dishwasher started leaking. the repair guy told me it had a chance of leaking again so I wasnt suprised. the receptionist was so nice when I called. she called me back the same day to let me know they ordered the part and would come out when it was received. the next day they called and he came out. He spent a good 45 minutes or more working on it just to discover the side walls at the door were warped. He said he had seen it before but there is no way to fix it. His recommendation was to replace the dishwasher. I asked how much I owed him for his time and he said nothing! I thought for sure you need paid for your time and he said nope, he couldnt fix it so he wouldnt charge me for the visit. I will definitly be using their company again in the future for all my appliance needs
- Green's Appliance RepairThis company was the only one that came out the same day we called because our freezer was not cooling and we were losing our frozen foods. Excellent service, very friendly and helpful. So glad we found them.
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncThe technicians who came by were very professional, quick, and respectful. Not only did they tell me in detail what the problem was but told me my options that did not include their services. Total time from initial phone call to completed service was 45 minutes.
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncHad to order parts for both. He kept me informed of scheduled delivery and installed as soon as possible.
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncThe refrigerator/freezer had been making noises for a few days, and finally one night I discovered the items in the freezer were beginning to thaw. I called early the next morning, and the serviceman arrived a couple of hours later. He pulled out the fridge and made a diagnosis within a few minutes. He replaced the part which he had on hand, rechecked to make sure everything was working as it should be, and left. The unit has worked great ever since. It is rare to find a company willing to come out ASAP these days, but they took great care of us in a timely manner. Because of this, we were able to save some of the food in the refrigerator. Great job
- Preacher's Plumbing & ElectricTechnician arrived on schedule. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it. To do so, he replaced a key part that he had on hand but not with him. He left to get the new part and returned promptly. I especially appreciated his cleaning up water from melted ice on refrigerator coils. He was courteous and professional. It is a relief to know that Preachers Plumbing & Electric exists. I will definitely call this company to repair other appliances
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIRCould not schedule me for 2 weeks. Explained circumstances kindly and sent me to another reputable place.
- ABC ApplianceThe technician was very professional and friendly. He was in and out in short order. My only complaint is a minor one, they were a little late in arriving. Not a big deal to me since we weren't added to the schedule until mid morning. I spoke to two different ladies at the office as well as the technician. They were all very friendly and patient. I would call them again
Appliance Repair Experts in Graceville
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service.Recent Review:In 2019, I was expecting my third child during July in southeastern Alabama. The person called out had previously fixed my refrigerator in March 2019 and was kind of off in social skills, but his helper was someone I had known previously, so I brushed it off. My air conditioner was repaired in May 2019 by A+ through Old Republic Warranty towards the later part of May if I am not mistaken. (I recall my oldest had an honors day at school towards the end of the year.) The A/C gave out within 30 days. He told me that the home warranty didn't cover those repairs that were needed and said he would appreciate it if I paid in cash. I was told that within a few days everything should catch back up to speed and start cooling my home. (I have later learned that is a scam--if a/c is fixed, you are supposed to feel it immediately.) This guy from A+ treated me like an idiot the entire time and did not even know how to turn on the hot water in my home. He made a snide comment e that one of my dogs looked hot. (Gee, if only someone could fix that for me!) He even left his TOOLS inside my air conditioning unit outside. Local repair people I sought to fix the problem were floored. Nobody from home warranty wanted to go behind his work, and I had a heck of a time getting the new unit replaced. Next time Old Republic suggests a person, I am checking the reviews. There is a rumor that someone on their list breaks units on purpose so he can return and charge more. How much do you want to bet it is this guy? Either way, I have sold that house and moved somewhere else, and I have let the home warranty know I will not be accepting service from himMelanie H.
- Business Description:Family Guy is family owned business I am licensed and insured Family.....is why we do what we do
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
Deals in Graceville for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- Midland City
- Level Plains
appliance repair services in Graceville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brunson Service83 Clairmont dr
- Brunson Service
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Family Guy Services205 Shadowood Dr
- Family Guy Services
- GE Factory Service1371 Hodgesville Road
- GE Factory Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Modern Management Services1251 Blake Rd
- Modern Management Services
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair