Gilmore's Construction

With Angi since February 2015

BFE Construction

Providing quality service since 2009! We have Licensed and Certified Plumbers and Electricians that can handle any job no matter how large or small. We also specialize in flooring. We can also cut down trees that may cause damage to power lines. Anything you need, give us a call!

Craftmaster Plastering And Stucco Inc.

Craftmaster Plastering And Stucco Inc. is a family business with 3 generations, (95 years) of experience of Plastering And Stucco. Other services we offer are closely related to stucco and Interior plastering are, concrete leveling and repair, and drywall. The level of professionalism and customer satisfaction we give cannot be beat with 10 foot pole. We guarantee our work with a 15 year warranty because we proudly display our work and namesake with our slogan, "Serving the tri-state all our life".

Van Horne Enterprises

Van Horne Enterprises is owned and operated out of Malvern Alabama. We have over 25 years of experience in the Roofing installation industry and we know how to get the job done right. We feel invested in our clients homes and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We can personally deal with your insurance company to save you the hassle. I would love to take on your new roof or new siding so please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Offers by Van Horne Enterprises  on Angi

12/03/2015

We were very pleased with the tile backsplash that Mr. Gilmore installed in our kitchen, so we used him to lay our tile flooring in the kitchen as well. Again, the quality of work is very good and we have already been discussing the next several projects we will be using him for.

Description of Work
Installed tile floor in kitchen and installed kitchen appliances.

Category appliance repair,ceramic tile

12/03/2015

The work was performed in a timely manner and the quality of the work is very good. We have used him for other jobs since then and plan on using him for several more projects in the near future.

Description of Work
Mr Gilmore installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,roofing

12/02/2015

I can say this much if I ever need anymore work done this provider will be the first one I call. Very punctual and very pleasant to be around. Also if I wanted any changes made, never a problem, always very considerate to satisfy. Very professional work with no flaws, just beautiful.

Description of Work
Remodeled in my home. I had walls moved, with finished drywall. My bathroom was remodeled with the providers own unique tile design,just beautiful. also had a deck built all for a very reasonable price.

Category ceramic tile,decks,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling