Gilmore's Construction

283 Ginger Ln

Daleville, AL 36322

12/03/2015

Russell S.

We were very pleased with the tile backsplash that Mr. Gilmore installed in our kitchen, so we used him to lay our tile flooring in the kitchen as well. Again, the quality of work is very good and we have already been discussing the next several projects we will be using him for.

Description of Work
Installed tile floor in kitchen and installed kitchen appliances.

Category appliance repair, ceramic tile

12/03/2015

Russell S.

The work was performed in a timely manner and the quality of the work is very good. We have used him for other jobs since then and plan on using him for several more projects in the near future.

Description of Work
Mr Gilmore installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen.

Category ceramic tile, roofing

12/02/2015

Gwendolyn G.

I can say this much if I ever need anymore work done this provider will be the first one I call. Very punctual and very pleasant to be around. Also if I wanted any changes made, never a problem, always very considerate to satisfy. Very professional work with no flaws, just beautiful.

Description of Work
Remodeled in my home. I had walls moved, with finished drywall. My bathroom was remodeled with the providers own unique tile design,just beautiful. also had a deck built all for a very reasonable price.

Category ceramic tile, decks, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling

Elite Wash

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, roof cleaning, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Yard Smart Lawn Maintenance Service LLC

Here at Yard Smart Lawn Maintenance Service LLC, we provide professional quality service at an affordable price. Our services include mowing, edging, trimming, leaf blowing, pruning, clean-ups, and more. The company is owner-operated. I worked on a military installation doing lawn maintenance work for five years. Previously, being a crew lead at my last company decided to invest in myself and start my own company. I provide my customers with affordable, professional-quality service.

2022 Super Service Award

Straight Line Painting

Interior/Exterior Painting. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Complete Carpentry, Remodeling, Tile Work, Decks