A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Hartford, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Hartford
- Cosby's Heating Cooling & Appliance Service IncService was made the same day called. Repair man came out and repaired the problem within an hour. I would call again, if needed.
- Preacher's Plumbing & ElectricMr. Preachers did a wonderful job in a timely manner. There have been no further problems with the refrigerator.
- Bill's Appliance Service IncI called Whirlpool on April 30, 2012; they very couteously told me Bill's Appliance would call me and set up an appoinment. Bill's called me the same day and made an appointment. Serviceman Don arrived on 3 May 2012 at 730 AM; diagnosed the issue within 20 minutes and said he would order the part. Part was ordered...came in a few days later. I was out of town. The day I returned I called....two days later the serviceman arrived, replaced the parts........Dryer now works as designed. The serviceman, Don, was very professional, did excellent work, took his shoes off so as not to bring dirt in on my rug.......Don is excellent !! read less
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIRI called Tri-state again b/c the dishwasher started leaking. the repair guy told me it had a chance of leaking again so I wasnt suprised. the receptionist was so nice when I called. she called me back the same day to let me know they ordered the part and would come out when it was received. the next day they called and he came out. He spent a good 45 minutes or more working on it just to discover the side walls at the door were warped. He said he had seen it before but there is no way to fix it. His recommendation was to replace the dishwasher. I asked how much I owed him for his time and he said nothing! I thought for sure you need paid for your time and he said nope, he couldnt fix it so he wouldnt charge me for the visit. I will definitly be using their company again in the future for all my appliance needs read less
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncThe refrigerator/freezer had been making noises for a few days, and finally one night I discovered the items in the freezer were beginning to thaw. I called early the next morning, and the serviceman arrived a couple of hours later. He pulled out the fridge and made a diagnosis within a few minutes. He replaced the part which he had on hand, rechecked to make sure everything was working as it should be, and left. The unit has worked great ever since. It is rare to find a company willing to come out ASAP these days, but they took great care of us in a timely manner. Because of this, we were able to save some of the food in the refrigerator. Great job read less
- Cosby's Heating Cooling & Appliance Service IncMr. Cosby arrived on time; made sure the dishwasher was performing normally. Is very polite; a good Christian. He has been my serviceman for the last 10 years. I have just now joined Angie's list.
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncA+ Air and Appliance Maintenance Company Inc. is very prompt. I called him about 3:00 and he got here about 4:00. He told me it was the thermostat and he'd be out the next morning with the thermostat. He fixed it in just no time. I also asked him for a part to fix my dryer door for me. I was missing the latch. I told him I would fix it, if he would sell me the part. He went ahead and installed it for me and did not charge me any more for it. He got out early in the morning and was here for maybe 20 minutes and he was done. Before that, they replaced my washing machine in no time. This guy is gold. You don't get people like him. He's a jewel. He's kind of mom and pop operation. He doesn't have a lot of paperwork, but he knows what he is doing. You want someone who knows what they're doing. When you call him, you need to be ready, because he'll be there within an hour. I feel really blessed to have him read less
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIRMy dishwasher was leaking randomly out the side of the door. I called Tri state b/c they were close to where I live. The lady who answered the phone was very polite and professional. she said the tech would call before they came out and she could have someone here today. I thought Great! Steve called me 20 minutes before he arrived. when he arrived he asked what it had been doing and went right to work. He discovered in a very short time what the problem was and he told me what he needed to do to fix it and I said ok and he fixed it. I like the fact that before he fixed it he told me what the solution was and that it was minor in costs. He was out the door in about an hour. it cost $90. I thought that was a bit high but it did cost $60 just to get him in the door, so a $30 fix isnt bad. One thing I did like was that he did let me know that the repair would buy me another 2 years or so. it was good to know up front in about 2 years I will need a new dishwasher so it wont be a surprise when it does happen read less
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company IncCalled 10:30 AM arrived at about 1Pm. Fixed my refrigerator. Did not waste time. Was gone by 3-3:30 and had to make a trip to get parts
- Cosby's Heating Cooling & Appliance Service IncVery professional, called before & arrived on time. Leak in was not obvious, but continued on until it was located. Kept me informed of status. Price of repair very reasonable. Definitely will use this company again!
Appliance Repair Experts in Hartford
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Van Horne Enterprises is owned and operated out of Malvern Alabama. We have over 25 years of experience in the Roofing installation industry and we know how to get the job done right. We feel invested in our clients homes and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We can personally deal with your insurance company to save you the hassle. I would love to take on your new roof or new siding so please give us a call or click for an estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Roofing supplied as requested, completed on time. Very pleased with service.Robert W.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read less
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read less
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read less
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read less
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service.Recent Review:In 2019, I was expecting my third child during July in southeastern Alabama. The person called out had previously fixed my refrigerator in March 2019 and was kind of off in social skills, but his helper was someone I had known previously, so I brushed it off. My air conditioner was repaired in May 2019 by A+ through Old Republic Warranty towards the later part of May if I am not mistaken. (I recall my oldest had an honors day at school towards the end of the year.) The A/C gave out within 30 days. He told me that the home warranty didn't cover those repairs that were needed and said he would appreciate it if I paid in cash. I was told that within a few days everything should catch back up to speed and start cooling my home. (I have later learned that is a scam--if a/c is fixed, you are supposed to feel it immediately.) This guy from A+ treated me like an idiot the entire time and did not even know how to turn on the hot water in my home. He made a snide comment e that one of my dogs looked hot. (Gee, if only someone could fix that for me!) He even left his TOOLS inside my air conditioning unit outside. Local repair people I sought to fix the problem were floored. Nobody from home warranty wanted to go behind his work, and I had a heck of a time getting the new unit replaced. Next time Old Republic suggests a person, I am checking the reviews. There is a rumor that someone on their list breaks units on purpose so he can return and charge more. How much do you want to bet it is this guy? Either way, I have sold that house and moved somewhere else, and I have let the home warranty know I will not be accepting service from him read lessMelanie H.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:We offer the best quality in appliance repair and installation and offer same day service.Most parts are on hand and if have to be order we have a quick 3-5 day turn around.We also offer a 90 day parts and labor warranty!We stand behind our workmanship and professionalism ethics!If you say that angies list referred you to us we will give you a 20% discount on parts.Our labor cost includes service call fees the only other thing you would have to pay for would be the parts and shipping if had t.. read less
Deals in Hartford for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Level Plains
- Midland City
- Fort Rucker
- New Brockton
- Ponce De Leon
appliance repair services in Hartford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brunson Service83 Clairmont dr
- Brunson Service
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Do-It-Right Handyman Services124 Center St
- Do-It-Right Handyman Services
- Family Guy Services205 Shadowood Dr
- Family Guy Services
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- One Call Home Repair376 Watertank Rd
- One Call Home Repair
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIR106 S CONNER ST
- TRI-STATE APPLIANCE REPAIR
- VPS Home Services, LLC1309 Rucker Blvd
- VPS Home Services, LLC