When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Brewton, AL
There are 9 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Brewton
- North Alabama BuildersAmazing. Very collaborative. Spent the time up front and at key points collaborating with us to get the design that would work. Very easy to work with. Did what they said. If anyone wants to reach out to me I can explain the details of how complex this was and what a great team they were.
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESFrom the estimate we received to the finished product everything went smoothly and turned out exactly as I wanted. Would definitely recommend and use again.
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESAll jobs that Jason has performed have been exactly as we discussed. He is trustworthy and shows up when he says he will. On numerous occasions, I have left keys for him to perform work when I was not at home and have no reservations about it. He is prompt returning calls and stands behind his work.
- North Alabama BuildersIt?s not too often that I write about a company to say how impressed I am with their service?but all I have to say is WOW. North Alabama Builders exceeded my expectations in every way possible. We worked the entire project through the company's owner, Brent. I was extremely impressed with Brent and his thorough inspection of the property, existing deck structure, listening to the vision/needs we had for the new deck and execution of the project. Brent continuously updated us throughout the project and stood behind his work in every way possible. The original estimate was very detailed and provided exactly what work we agreed upon. I was happy to see all the details in the estimate and it further provided me with confidence that Brent thought through all the details of the project. He executed exactly as he stated he would. We even ran into some issues with our existing structure (rot underneath a old door) and expanded the scope of North Alabama Builder's work. His team responded without any issues to the additional scope we added. Even with the additional work we added, Brent stayed within the budget he estimated. Additionally, there were a few details where Brent and his team went above and beyond what was in the estimate - such as painting the internal wall and trim where an old door was removed and replacing some boards in the bottom deck to make it look completely finished. We did not expect this and we were excited to see this attention to detail. We left Brent and his team with a key since we were not able to be home for the entire project. We never even thought twice about this. I would highly recommend North Alabama Builders. We were thrilled with the work and would use him again in a second
- Morgan Drywall & PaintingI handle claims for moving companies and have used several contractors over the years. I will not call anyone but David Morgan. I called him to handle the job. He called back shortly and updated me that an appointment was scheduled. He updated me after looking at job and quoted a price. I approved and 4 days later he called to let me know job was finished. I called the homeowner for his opinion "Very pleased". David's promptness and professionalism is outstanding! I HIGHLY recommend him
- Curlee Painting CompanyMr. Curlee arrived on time for the free estimate. He then returned and prepped the walls the first day and returned and painted the living room the second day. He not only painted the room, but cleaned up a couple of spots of paint on the ceiling from my attempt to paint, but also cleaned up a small hole and repainted the area, all without asking. He was meticulous and I would not only recommend him, I plan to use him again as I have more painting that needs done
- Harmony RemodelingThe results were better than we could have imagined. From the time we broke ground, the estimated time of completion was pretty close despite working during the winter and having a couple weeks where no work could be done. The contractors were friendly and paid attention to the details we gave them. Mike was awesome with his follow up, making sure everything was done the way it was planned! He is a stickler for cleanliness and the little details that meant a lot to us with our addition. We added a master bedroom, bathroom, closet, guest bedroom, guest bathroom and mud room; remodeled a kitchen, turned a bedroom into a laundry room and closet and a bathroom into a pantry... paved a very steep driveway and poured a sidewalk and double parking slab. all in 4-5 months. Not to mention we live in an area where it is difficult to find builders/contractors that will show up much less complete a job. Excellent job and we would certainly recommend him!!
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingCould not be happier with the work Erik and Danny performed at my home. Both of these guys displayed true "pride of craft" and the quality of their work backs up this claim. I would not hesitate to use them again on future projects.
- Kienitz PaintingHe completed the project in 8 1/2 days and showed up on time on a daily basis. We would use him again and would highly recommend him. He was very thorough and very professional. He also patched holes and painted the ceiling.
Drywall Contractors in Brewton
- Business Description:SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2015 AND 2016! Secondary phone - 850-304-3681. We are an affordable and detail oriented drywall and handyman business. We have low overhead and we pass that savings on to our customers. We do limited sub-contracting. We offer no financing, but we understand not everyone has ready finances for repairsRecent Review:Absolutely wonderful! Steve and Stacy are so detailed and literally left no mistakes and fixed painting mistakes made by previous contractors. Reached very high and hard to reach places and it looks perfect and brand new! Already scheduling to use again and will only use them in future. HIGHLY recommendCourtney W.
- Business Description:We are a full service Paint Company here at A PERFECT PAINT COMPANY, LLC. We have a small staff of 4 painters. We specialize in all areas of painting. Including interior, exterior, staining, pressure washing, popcorn ceiling removal, garage floor refinishing, driveway refinish, cabinet refinishing,etc.. We offer these services for both residential and commercial clients. The owners have been painting well over 20 years. We also have osha's certification on all boom and lifts for commercial ..Recent Review:Excellent! Jeff and his team did a great job. Their attention to detail transformed my home!Steve H.
- Business Description:Fourth generation carpenter with 35 yrs in the remodeling industry, a small family company so we are a one project at a time outfit. Quality craftsmanship is our goal on every project. large or small. We service about a 50 to 60 mile radius around Birmingham. 205-563-2441 Give us a call, you'll be glad you didRecent Review:Excellent work preformed high quality material used. Love the deck no complaints about professionalismJohnny M.
- Business Description:Owner-Benjamin Becker 251-525-3818 Integrated Renovation brings comfort to your home. We take pride in our remodel projects, provide warrantied work, and bring a notable design element that helps projects look great and function comfortably. Call Integrated Renovation today for a free consultation on your upcoming home remodelRecent Review:Turned out great. Ben is reliable and provides high quality results.Berkley S.
- Business Description:At Pendleton Home Solutions we strive to complete all projects to full customer satisfactory.. We perform various crafts. Cabinets custom and refinish. All types flooring. Floating, Tile. Hardwood. Metal roofing.. Painting. Sheetrock. Trim all types. Large to small remodels. Standing tile showers. Just to name some of the work we performRecent Review:Over the years I have had Adam do a lot of work for me we’re in the process of building a cabin and he’s also doing that for me he has done cabinets for me in the past drywall with flooring and painting he was awesome fellow I really appreciate all he has done for me and the prices weren’t that bad compared to others he wasn’t the cheapest. The work was worth it.Bruce T.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..
- Business Description:WINNER OF 2014,2015,2016, & 2017, & 2018 & 19 SUPER SERVICE AWARD! With M & N Roofing & Construction, we do not sub-contract our work out. And when you call M&N Roofing you talk directly to myself (john m) the owner.Anybody can buy a roofing license but very few business owners actually know how to do the work. I installed roofing for a living starting at 17 yrs old , so with that being said when you call & we talk about your job ...I won't have to have a salesman call you back, We'll be on..Recent Review:M&N Roofing and Construction done a wonderful job. Those guys work as long as they could. Came back out the next morning and finished the job in a timely manner. When they were done they walked the yard with a magnet and tried to get up all the nails they could find. They cleaned up the mess and left the job sight clean. I would definitely use them againjeff h.
- Business Description:TNT Construction is the one stop shop for most of your construction residential and commercial needs. This includes, painting, flooring, sheetrock, decks, doors and windows, concrete, kitchens, bathrooms, remodeling, framing, painting, pressure washing, trim work, siding, carpentry, and much much more. The owner has over 20 years of experience in construction which includes large commercial jobs and many residential jobs. We can also help design your job, and make your final product uniqueRecent Review:It went great very professional very timely I will use them againTony T.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, Prestige Construction should be your first call for all of your building and remodeling needs. We specialize Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Room Additions, Deck Construction and General Remodeling. Call us today for a free estimateRecent Review:Had a small issue with contract. Haven't heard from him sinceJoseph Stephanie E B.
- Business Description:Justin Harris Custom Carpentry and Remodeling has provide a high quality service that can't be beat. We are owner operated and make sure we get the job done right. Please call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Outrageously expensive, he charged 75$ per rod...He was only here for 2 hours. The total cost was 450$ for 6. That came to 225$ an hour for his work. He did no clean up, or adjust the set screws at the ends of the rods...Very disappointed . I made the mistake of not asking the cost the moment he arrived, most of the Handymen that were recommended by Angie’s List had posted anywhere between 45$-65$ per hour average cost. Lesson learned,never hire without the cost discussed before the job beginsCynthia B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Brewton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A Magician's Construction & Drywall LLC4016 Florence St
- A Perfect Paint Company, LLC 256 Chicago Ave
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- A & P Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- Bevis Builders118 Stoney Creek Dr.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BRW & Sons Remodeling97 Shadowood Dr
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Capitol Materials307 Commercial Park Cir
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Compass Restoration Group2770 Indian River Blvd
Vero Beach, Florida
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- CRJ Painting Service & Handyman104 Carolyn Lane
- Capitol Materials
- David Armstrong5645 County Road 12
- Davis Unlimited LLC2241 Highway 78 West
- DDB Construction and Remodeling LLC2132 County Rd 83
- Deranger's Painting85 Brakefield Lane
Pell City, Alabama
- Discount Painting, LLC280 Turner Rd
- Duggins ServicesPO Box 10884
- Duke and Prince Roofing and Remodeling1209 Apache Rd.
- David Armstrong
- F&S Environmental LLC904 Forrest Ave
- F&S Environmental LLC
- Golden Home Repair15 Dorothy Ln
- Golden Home Repair
- Integrated Renovation35535 County Road 39
- Integrated Renovation
- L & S Contracting1330 CR 1727
Holly Pond, Alabama
- Lawson Roofing & Remodeling515 Old Highway 25 W
- Lewis LeCroy Drywall3821 Gladden Ln W
- Lightfoot Construction224 highway 144
- Localhandyman20155323 sycamore ln
Red Level, Alabama
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation3440 Valley Ave SW Ste L
- L & S Contracting
- NYMA Home Improvement, LLC2921 Wood Dr NE
- NYMA Home Improvement, LLC
- Openair Cleaning & Repair LLC, dba OCR HandymanPO Box 5493
- Openair Cleaning & Repair LLC, dba OCR Handyman
- Taylor Painting and Remodeling222 Sunset Drive
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thompson builders
- Thompson Remodeling613 9th Ave SW
- TNT Construction5585 Rodgers Road
- Trent Thrasher Construction3053 Steele Station Road
Rainbow City, Alabama
- Taylor Painting and Remodeling