The differences between plaster vs drywall are vast in their price points, installation processes, appearances, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Brewton, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Brewton
- Bold TouchThis team is amazing! They went above and beyond and even found things that needed to to done that I hadn't even noticed. Showed up on time, and left everything in order!
- Victorias Construction LLCAbsolutely fantastic. Victoria's completed the renovation on budget and did a beautiful job repainting, adding new trim and moldings. Kevin and his Dad Filipe' are punctual, friendly and extremely knowledgeable ... they had to install a massive beam to support the new floor-plan and sealed it into the new ceiling beautifully. Kevin is prompt at answering questions and returning calls. The family took great pains to respect my home and without question, added significant value to my property !!! They will be returning to remodel the master bath !
- North Alabama BuildersAmazing. Very collaborative. Spent the time up front and at key points collaborating with us to get the design that would work. Very easy to work with. Did what they said. If anyone wants to reach out to me I can explain the details of how complex this was and what a great team they were.
- North Alabama BuildersIt?s not too often that I write about a company to say how impressed I am with their service?but all I have to say is WOW. North Alabama Builders exceeded my expectations in every way possible. We worked the entire project through the company's owner, Brent. I was extremely impressed with Brent and his thorough inspection of the property, existing deck structure, listening to the vision/needs we had for the new deck and execution of the project. Brent continuously updated us throughout the project and stood behind his work in every way possible. The original estimate was very detailed and provided exactly what work we agreed upon. I was happy to see all the details in the estimate and it further provided me with confidence that Brent thought through all the details of the project. He executed exactly as he stated he would. We even ran into some issues with our existing structure (rot underneath a old door) and expanded the scope of North Alabama Builder's work. His team responded without any issues to the additional scope we added. Even with the additional work we added, Brent stayed within the budget he estimated. Additionally, there were a few details where Brent and his team went above and beyond what was in the estimate - such as painting the internal wall and trim where an old door was removed and replacing some boards in the bottom deck to make it look completely finished. We did not expect this and we were excited to see this attention to detail. We left Brent and his team with a key since we were not able to be home for the entire project. We never even thought twice about this. I would highly recommend North Alabama Builders. We were thrilled with the work and would use him again in a second
- Curlee Painting CompanyMr. Curlee arrived on time for the free estimate. He then returned and prepped the walls the first day and returned and painted the living room the second day. He not only painted the room, but cleaned up a couple of spots of paint on the ceiling from my attempt to paint, but also cleaned up a small hole and repainted the area, all without asking. He was meticulous and I would not only recommend him, I plan to use him again as I have more painting that needs done
- Drywall &paintingI handle claims for moving companies and have used several contractors over the years. I will not call anyone but David Morgan. I called him to handle the job. He called back shortly and updated me that an appointment was scheduled. He updated me after looking at job and quoted a price. I approved and 4 days later he called to let me know job was finished. I called the homeowner for his opinion "Very pleased". David's promptness and professionalism is outstanding! I HIGHLY recommend him
- Harmony RemodelingThe results were better than we could have imagined. From the time we broke ground, the estimated time of completion was pretty close despite working during the winter and having a couple weeks where no work could be done. The contractors were friendly and paid attention to the details we gave them. Mike was awesome with his follow up, making sure everything was done the way it was planned! He is a stickler for cleanliness and the little details that meant a lot to us with our addition. We added a master bedroom, bathroom, closet, guest bedroom, guest bathroom and mud room; remodeled a kitchen, turned a bedroom into a laundry room and closet and a bathroom into a pantry... paved a very steep driveway and poured a sidewalk and double parking slab. all in 4-5 months. Not to mention we live in an area where it is difficult to find builders/contractors that will show up much less complete a job. Excellent job and we would certainly recommend him!!
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingThe job went very well a little longer then we excpected but that was due to all the water damage our shower in the other bathroom caused from years earlier. The bathroom was completely tore down to the studs in one day. The next two days were replaceing the floor studs in the floor that hold up the floor. Then on the second day a Jack and support beams wear placed on both ends of the bathroom under the floor to give better support to the floor, and all the plywood was replaced along with all the plumbing and electrical was redone. The Third day all the drywall boards were hung and in the afternoon anther man and helper showed up to "mud the walls" as Mr. Denton put it. On the fourth day the bathroom was painted with a first coat of paint and then the new tub and surround was installed. On the Fourth day the vanity and sink was put in place and a second coat of paint was applied. On the Fifth day the mirror and light switch was installed and concrete board and some orange membrane thing with a German name was put down. The following Monday the tile was done Then on Tuesday the grout, towel bars and toilet went in along with all the final touches were done. I was very impressed. GREAT JOB!!
- Complete Home RepairThe job was done in a timely manner. The workers were professional and respectful during the entire time they were in our home and doing the needed work. I would definitely use this person again if the need arises. They were careful with my furniture and made sure that paint did not get where it does not belong. I am very thankful I found this company on Angie's List and would recommend them to others in the surrounding areas that may need work done in their home
Last update on September 13, 2022
Drywall Contractors in Brewton
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Is all drywall fire-resistant? The short answer is yes, but it’s complicated. Learn about the different types of drywall and what prevents them from burning.
Should you repair your damaged drywall yourself or leave it to a professional? This guide breaks down the benefits to each and how to choose.
Find drywall contractors in
- East Brewton,
- Frisco City,
- River Falls,
drywall contractors in Brewton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- F&S Environmental LLC904 Forrest Ave
Brewton, Alabama 36426
- F&S Environmental LLC
- Elrod Renovations219 Cedar Dr
Oneonta, Alabama 35121
- Elrod Renovations
- Integrated Renovation35535 County Road 39
Stapleton, Alabama 36578
- Integrated Renovation
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
Andalusia, Alabama 36420
- Kirklands all out construction
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry2062 Dobbs Rd
Alexander City, Alabama 35010
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry
- Quinney Contracting38 Amber Ln
Dixons Mills, Alabama 36736
- Quinney Contracting
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
Oxford, Alabama 36203
- Slick's Construction & Flooring